Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area
 [Register]
Louisville area Jefferson County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 10:43 AM

3 posts, read 4,540 times

Advertisements

It is very sad that in america we have the inabilty to admit when were wrong.We are so worried that girls and young women will not feel equal to boys and men that weve totaly ripped the essence of being a young lady away from them.I let my girls know that they should be proud to raise and neurture children.It takes every bit the knowledge strength endurance,and pure hard work to raise and take care of a home as any job out there.But becuase were to stubron to admit this are families fall apart around us.God made us all special for a reason.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:09 AM

3 posts, read 4,540 times
why must people attempt to make others accept what they dont.I believe becuse we seperate church from state that same sex couple should receive equal benifits offered by theyre state.But those people who engage in such a lifestyle have no right what so ever to tell the church the must accept them in marriage the church condems these acts and thats the bottom line.Gays have the right to be gay but not the right to desagrate my god so unless you are asking for help or forgiveness stay out.

Old 03-23-2011, 12:26 PM

465 posts, read 507,620 times
Why can't they marry but not be married by the church. I live in a small city in TN and many ministers won't marry an interracial couple so why are evangelicals trying so hard to keep churches that want to marry us (and there are some inc. a few evangelical churches that disagree on that one issue) and have it be legal, it's not saying you have to marry anyone you don't want to. There's all kinds of reasons a minister won't marry people inc. seeing problems in the relationship when they offer them however many hours of counseling before agreeing to marry them. I support equal rights for all, I'm just left of center and my mom is a just right of center conservative Christian who supports people to do what they want to do. I'm a female-to-male transgender but I'm not out yet as respect to her. It's extremists on both sides that are ruining this country indeed this world. When will people see that crazy extremism doesn't work no matter which side it is being crazy atm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area