Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 06:49 PM

10,007 posts, read 15,650,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wror View Post
The original thread title did. '3 Cheers to EB for banning Marijuana'.
With the intent as the OP, to showcase and follow with positive insights of the community
s
To make an individual thread about each town and their vote is just silly, that's why I consolidated them for future postings.

And I'm not sure a skate park is a major asset to a community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2018, 07:52 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
s
To make an individual thread about each town and their vote is just silly, that's why I consolidated them for future postings.

It is definitely an asset. I wouldn't call it major, but its a positive asset for sure.

Old 04-11-2018, 04:40 AM

636 posts, read 705,368 times
Quote:
s

Not a big fan of skate parks myself, the story hit me more towards the benevolence that exists in East Bridgewater, as well as the community coming together and not relying on government funding. It is like a version of the Amish coming together to build a barn.

Isn't East Bridgewater nice

Old 04-11-2018, 05:25 AM

3,207 posts, read 2,114,518 times
Quote:
s

The one in Cambridge/Charlstown that was recently built where there was a landfill actually brings a nice vibe and sense of community to the otherwise industrial landfill. Anything that encourages kids to socialize and be outside is indeed a huge asset in my eyes.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:17 AM

2,190 posts, read 2,230,657 times
Without legal marijuana establishments, then drug dealers might sell POT at skate parks. And unlike those illegal establishments, drug dealers sell POT to people who are under the age of 21.

Old 04-11-2018, 01:32 PM

Checking City Data's data on East Bridgewater, Massachusetts, Crime appears to be much lower than the national average. No murders in decades.

Found this little piece on East Bridgewater, Massachusetts

14 Reasons To Appreciate East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/14-...-massachusetts
Attached Thumbnails
Individual Votes By Cities/Towns Whether To Allow Marijuana  businesses-capture_2018_04_11_15_20_17_810.png  

Old 04-11-2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Checking City Data's data on East Bridgewater, Massachusetts, Crime appears to be much lower than the national average. No murders in decades.

Lol East Bridgewater is so uninteresting that the article names an ugly strip mall as one of the best things about the town.

Also basically every town has youth sports and high school sports. East Bridgewater is a middle class blue collar bedroom community. Not much interesting to it.

Old 04-11-2018, 02:47 PM

10,007 posts, read 15,650,939 times
Quote:

I'm surprised you'd like East Bridgewater seeing how it's so close to Brockton.

Old 04-11-2018, 03:46 PM

Quote:
I'm surprised you'd like East Bridgewater seeing how it's so close to Brockton.
I believe, like West Bridgewater PD, East Bridgewater PD keeps a tightgrip on the town's roadways. Keeps the out of town riff-raff from bleeding into EB.

Old 04-11-2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
I believe, like West Bridgewater PD, East Bridgewater PD keeps a tightgrip on the town's roadways. Keeps the out of town riff-raff from bleeding into EB.
I'm sure that they'll do a great job keeping POT purchased legally from infiltrating the town. Or block POT plants from being grown legally in peoples homes.

Voodoo rituals in East Bridgewater disfigure children. Imagine if that town sold POT.
http://www.wcvb.com/article/east-bri...e-say/16022383

Last edited by tysmith95; 04-11-2018 at 04:08 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts