Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2024, 06:13 PM

3,670 posts, read 1,882,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
LOL...pretty embarrassing

I have to wonder why someone would be out on a bike at 12:30am/1am. Not their fault...but being on a bike that late at night (in hingham) is weird.

Also it appears she just sold the house
Maybe going thru rough times financially or thru a divorce and turned to alchy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2024, 12:41 PM

16,541 posts, read 8,306,729 times
Worcester:

https://www.wcvb.com/article/driver-...-home/60659672

Driver suffering from gunshot wound crashes vehicle into Worcester home

Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM

He's unlicensed.....he's got nothing to lose so he went all out in this rage incident. What nuts we have living among us! Question is---is he a US citizen?

Police arrest Milford resident accused of intentionally hitting pedestrian after argument - Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News

Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM

6,178 posts, read 5,128,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgal123 View Post
He's unlicensed.....he's got nothing to lose so he went all out in this rage incident. What nuts we have living among us! Question is---is he a US citizen?

Police arrest Milford resident accused of intentionally hitting pedestrian after argument - Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News
You realize that legal non-citizens (e.g. green card holders) are eligible to get driver's licenses? That's been true for decades.

Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
You realize that legal non-citizens (e.g. green card holders) are eligible to get driver's licenses? That's been true for decades.
Yes, but what does that have to do with my post? This guy was unlicensed.....I'm curious is he a US citizen? Clearly he's not abiding by any laws.

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM

23,700 posts, read 18,806,710 times
Car hits Dunkin' on Route 1 in North Attleboro after colliding with another car that left scene

https://www.thesunchronicle.com/news...a3e42911e.html

"
NORTH ATTLEBORO — A car crashed into a Dunkin’ on Route 1 early Friday morning after a collision with another car that fled the scene, police said.

The crash was reported about 4:40 a.m. at the 544 South Washington St. (Route 1) business, just south of Route 120.

Police said the two cars were traveling northbound when one changed lanes and sideswiped the other. That car continued traveling north on the highway toward Plainville while the other went off the road and struck the southwest corner of the Dunkin’."

Old Today, 06:04 AM

2,087 posts, read 1,134,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgal123 View Post

Million dollar pout on the guy. You can bet this won’t be his last mugshot.

Old Today, 06:15 AM

2,087 posts, read 1,134,991 times
One thing that has happened to me a couple of times last week in my neck of the woods in Quebec. I was left turning onto a two lane highway in the right lane. It’s also happened to me many times before where a driver in the left lane merges into the right lane when turning and cutting me off. That drives me up the wall. It’s such a nonsensical move that it’s hard to believe it still happens frequently.

I told my wife about this yesterday, and she replied: “I always turn in the left lane”. I said to her to keep doing that. Come to think of it: I will be doing it too!

Old Today, 08:02 AM

16,541 posts, read 8,306,729 times
Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOORGONG View Post
Million dollar pout on the guy. You can bet this won’t be his last mugshot.
Blue steel! Must have just had his lips done

Old Today, 08:18 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,017,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Blue steel! Must have just had his lips done
Nah, he was just angry because Market Basket gave him an extra bag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts