Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2009, 11:59 AM

2,051 posts, read 9,335,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
what songs are there for "(I dont want you back but) It bothers me that that you've fallen for someone else"?

or..."I have to move on with my life"?
Ms. Delusianne... there surely are those songs... I'll answer Ms. Cellie since her lunch time is over and she may come back on any time... we see her state of heart... Then afterwards ... since I will have some hours off now.. I'll devote to your cause.

We shall find the magic bullets together if we must. :: sends hearts of comfort your way ::

Old 02-17-2009, 12:11 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,147,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAtMcCain View Post
Ms. Delusianne... there surely are those songs... I'll answer Ms. Cellie since her lunch time is over and she may come back on any time... we see her state of heart... Then afterwards ... since I will have some hours off now.. I'll devote to your cause.

We shall find the magic bullets together if we must. :: sends hearts of comfort your way ::
Thank you sweet sugar MMC but this isnt important, just whatever off the top of anyone's head....I was just looking to vent. Somehow it just never dawned on me this might happen

Old 02-17-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellie View Post

We Are One In The Spirit

YouTube - We Are One In The Spirit

...a part of me is mortified at a blunder everyone knew of but me and yet, Sir... ~eyes brimming~ ...You were gentle in explanation and spoke as if it was the most natural thing in the world for me to have not known.... i know there are others who never speak but try to read... and there is one, a woman, who has privately offered assistance to me through dm and i am grateful to her...
:: voice so ve' gentle :: it is natural... just like it would be natural for them to not know how to feed themselves from the land... how to tend animals... when the best time for planting... how to make a barn... how to invent a story at a moment's notice for the delight of a sick child... or even how to love you...

I will speak in ways you understand and am thankful for the empathy showed to you thru that woman...

We Are The World

YouTube - we are the world

Quote:
...i was very happy with the music and hoped others could be happy with me. i was happy in my imagination with the song of the morn from Mr. 6 FOOT 3. i was happy in saying hello... but now maybe such songs are best enjoyed from a different perspective.
:: steps a little closer to a sitting Ms. Cellie... off to the side slightly but more facing her... brings hands behind back ... whispers liken to an eve's breeze 'gainst hair::

Luther Vandross - Here and Now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A31u-dIMT-4

Barry White,James Ingram,El Debarge & Al B.Sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16uozeYFeKo

"ne'er with My songs girl... I desire ye dreaming self to be touched fully by My breath in song... pulsing beneath your skin... caressing new places... breath... the colours it gives without cost... the sweeping venues that delights... I love the perfume of your innocence... the slow awakening of womanhood... the blossuming of readiness... ye shall always give witness to Me thy true heart's response... for others... yes... for Me or among own.. ne'er... maybe thats the lesson... "

Quote:
... ~gazes at the clouds... then having come to some conclusions, stands and quickly brushes away tears, offering Mr. MMC a genuine smile~..
Barry White - Just the way you are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BFrT...eature=related

:: watches her watching clouds... inwardly prays for Heaven's wisdom... for a Father's touch... for a brother's reassurance... for a lover's gentleness... prays to be these things to her heart in tis moment... sees movement and takes a half step back... then another as she stands and gives a smile... breathes a sigh of relief... represses desire to saintify lips in her tears... returns smile::

Lisa Stansfield - "Never Never Gonna Give You Up"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYw30...eature=related

Quote:
... ~slightly struggles with words and phrases, thoughts and feelings as i listen to We Are the World... confusion storms across features~ should i be more .... should i practice to be a modern girl and learn discretion more fully even in this realm of thread? should i not ask a question out loud, as i naturally would have among my own, and only post it in a dm?...

:: gives her inner privacy and just wait... am silent tho praying for her welfare the whole time... stands there ready to be of assistance... a guardian and a servant... time slows down... ::

Quote:
... ~becomes distracted by a beautiful, beautiful butterfly!~

"We Are the World is making butterflies--the song makes butterflies! "
:: startled out of prayers... eyebrows lifts and glances around... hears the music and throws head back in laughter! :: Butterflies!?

Janita - Bear With Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbCpPFiusTU

Quote:
~laughs suddenly as i see butterflies gathering around the imprint of Mr. MMC's footsteps in the dirt leading places ... mouth opens in awe and suddenly happy again .... runs over to Him and whispers~ Sir, would You like to soak Your feet so that i may clean Your shoes?
:: mouth flies open... but am learning about this angel's ways... mind goes blank as to answer as I reach down while lifting a foot... ::

Quote:
~and starts singing ~

~We are the wooorrrllddd... we are the children...
there comes a time... when we hear a certain call
when the world must come together
as one...~

~realizes that she hasn't prepared any water for him to soak his feet in ....announces as she runs...
::: looking confuse starting to hop on one foot... wherever is she running off too... lowers foot... tries to answer... ::: uhhh uhhhh....

Quote:
...for water that's been perfumed with flower petals in the sun... takes hold of it and special linen that is there and goes as fast as she can back to Mr. MMC praying to not spill anything and avoiding all shadows from trees so that it will not cool~ realizes He didn't say yes... oh my, what am i going to do? ~eyes see such pretty butterflies though~ ... and His shoes do need to be cleaned...
Bells Nobleness of Marin

YouTube - bells nobleness of Marin

:: sees her coming back with a full wash basin... and understanding... struggles quickly to get outta shoes... kicks one this way and peel off the other with opposite foot.. never taking eyes off of her... hands tries to quickly rip off socks before she changes her mind... drops to a knee to roll up pants... quickly looks around... then back at her...:: Ms. cel... er.. Yes...

:: swears as a shoe tumbles a bit down the hill... sees where she is and takes off after it... d*** it to h***... grabs it and huffs back as she is weave walking or... what the heck is she doing... she doesn't walk in straight lines?... no matter... tries to stack the shoes neatly... wriggles toes... anxious... prays:: God do not let her change her mind... Do not let her change her...

Kool & The Gang - Cherish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUb_3Ynz_tk

Last edited by MadAtMcCain; 02-17-2009 at 02:08 PM..

Old 02-17-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Thank you sweet sugar MMC but this isnt important, just whatever off the top of anyone's head....I was just looking to vent. Somehow it just never dawned on me this might happen
:: comes over to Ms. Delusianne's side of the woods and hears her venting... encouraging her to get it out... thinks about her needing a punching bag .... looks around for she musta hurt her hands... hollars thru the door... steps quickly up the stairs ... forgot to ask if she wanted to cry or be mad... we have to make a decision first to find the right music... hollars up the stairs... ::

which emotions are you in? or maybe you have another method? i am a good listener....

Ms. Delusianne.. you want me to hold a pillow so you can punch it? ... :: then runs down the steps in case she doesn't realize its Me yet and stands there waiting for her to come to the door ... thinks quickly thru racks of albums... whats good for a lowdown rat::

Ms. Delusianne... want to try to dance your troubles away? You can concentrate so hard on moves that your emotions will surely change... but we must do something completely foreign so that your focus comes stronger than the focus of heartache...

hmmm... must realize maybe it won't work on the same... ::says to self... hmmm.... okay will do both::

For pretend revenge only:

Rehab- Bartender Song

To fight
Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9J9rTZJBmw

Tyler Hilton - Missing You (Live on PCTV)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YlW1...eature=related

Tina Turner Missing You Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_7s5...eature=related

Last edited by MadAtMcCain; 02-17-2009 at 02:21 PM..

Old 02-17-2009, 01:31 PM

9,762 posts, read 3,415,371 times
Quote:
what songs are there for "(I dont want you back but) It bothers me that that you've fallen for someone else"?

or..."I have to move on with my life"?
Lol.. I'm sure I could find a couple for you.. lemme think about that one.

You might want to check out The Black Keys album: Attack & Release.. it runs the whole emotional gamut of a breakup. There are 2 songs that I think you'd be most interested in given your description and those are:

All You Ever Wanted

YouTube - Black Keys - All You Ever Wanted

&

Things Ain't Like They Used To Be

YouTube - things ain't like they used to be- the black keys

Individual songs that pop to mind are..

Bleed It Out

YouTube - Linkin Park - Bleed It Out - Live Earth

&

Attack

YouTube - Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars

&

Becoming the Bull

YouTube - Atreyu - Becoming the Bull [Official Music Video]

and.. maybe this one..

You Can Bring Me Flowers

YouTube - Ray Lamontagne - You Can Bring Me Flowers 12-16-06

Lol.. I dunno I guess it's up to your personal taste.. hope you find something that works for you.

Take it easy :-)

Old 02-17-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaGrrrl View Post
Lol.. I'm sure I could find a couple for you.. lemme think about that one.

You might want to check out The Black Keys album: Attack & Release.. it runs the whole emotional gamut of a breakup. There are 2 songs that I think you'd be most interested in given your description and those are:

All You Ever Wanted

YouTube - Black Keys - All You Ever Wanted

&

Things Ain't Like They Used To Be

YouTube - things ain't like they used to be- the black keys

Individual songs that pop to mind are..

Bleed It Out

YouTube - Linkin Park - Bleed It Out - Live Earth

&

Attack

YouTube - Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars

&

Becoming the Bull

YouTube - Atreyu - Becoming the Bull [Official Music Video]

and.. maybe this one..

You Can Bring Me Flowers

YouTube - Ray Lamontagne - You Can Bring Me Flowers 12-16-06

Lol.. I dunno I guess it's up to your personal taste.. hope you find something that works for you.

Take it easy :-)
Gawd I love ya FlaGrrrl! Wonderful selection! :-) :: Got some time left so gonna hang out and spin all these songs from Ms. Delusianne... ::

Old 02-17-2009, 01:53 PM

9,762 posts, read 3,415,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAtMcCain View Post
Gawd I love ya FlaGrrrl! Wonderful selection! :-) :: Got some time left so gonna hang out and spin all these songs from Ms. Delusianne... ::
^Lol.. thanks! :-)

Old 02-17-2009, 02:43 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,147,251 times
Thank you friends, you are sweet. I'll listen when I can find the strength from somewhere.

Closest I could find to the original for ya:
YouTube - FRIENDS Led Zeppelin (Take 11)

Old 02-17-2009, 02:44 PM

:: gonna play some moving on songs... and cook some dinner for us Ms. Delusianne ... goes into the kitchen and puts on a chef hat and shirt... time to find something good to eat or feed each other... man not sure what she likes... we should eat with fingers... hmmm.... ::

Quote:
Thank you friends, you are sweet. I'll listen when I can find the strength from somewhere.

Closest I could find to the original for ya:
YouTube - FRIENDS Led Zeppelin (Take 11)
:: sees Ms. D back for a min and hollars out ::

"Hey we're having dinner together so bring ya fingers... ":: looking up to see if she has come down the hall to collaspe on the sofa ::

Rascal Flatts - I'm Moving On Lyrics

YouTube - Rascal Flatts- I'm Moving On Lyrics

cascada--what hurts the most! [lyrics]

YouTube - cascada--what hurts the most! [lyrics]

Toya - Moving On

YouTube - Toya - Moving On

Rascal Flatts - Winner at a losing game with Lyrics under more

YouTube - Rascal Flatts - Winner at a losing game with Lyrics

:: checks the frig.. let's see what's in here... looks up and smiles:: Yep You got friends who will feed you if need be...

::ducks into the refrig again... smelling everything in here to make sure its fresh... peeks out the window to see if Ms. FlaGrrl is around.. I bet she can cook up something too or maybe buy the wine if Ms. Delusianne drinks... whistles... taking a whole lotta stuff out and side-kicking the door close::

:: onions, eggs, oil, 4 cups of already cooked rice... and whatever vegetables we want in it... walks around the table and ask :: "Ms. D... whatcha want in your fried rice... "

:: smile then moves back into the kitchen, getting already cooked rice... that makes the best fried rice..rattles the dish and rubs rice between fingers to loosen clumps (hates uneven cooked rice)...

reaches for eggs and cracks them in a smaller dish... lifts the side and quickly beats the whole cooboodoo to get frothy.....glances to the side to see if Ms. D have even come fully in... oh man.. forgot to chop up the onions... hmmm better wait... she might have decided to go out... turns off the stove ... wraps things up and replace in frig... hears soft breathing... tiptoes to the living room::

Relaxation Meditation (Sunset Over the Ocean) - 22 mins Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjciQ...eature=related

:: Ms. D has fallen asleep... quietly gets a light blanket to cover her... reaches for a comfy pillow on a side chair, sees fresh linen on the dining room table... covers the pillow then whisper encouragements for her to lift her head, tucks pillow securely... eyes gentle... tiptoes to the turntable and lower sound... then sits in chair across the room... lowers light and decides to just stay til she wakes up feeling better ::

:: folds hands behind head... closes eyes... and listens to songs, the ocean... saying prayers between playings... May mercy be her companion tonight ... Amen::

Amazon Rainforest (No Music)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGEHY...eature=related

Last edited by MadAtMcCain; 02-17-2009 at 04:14 PM..

Old 02-17-2009, 05:34 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,235,208 times
Red face want my Teddy Bear and blankie...

I usually hate to whine lol but have been fighting off an ear/sinus infection, so needed some fun.

YouTube - Push wants to trade

Video My First Video Trip Report! - MiceChat

W Disney W Railroad "Baby You're A Rich Man" Music Video

YouTube - WDW Railroad "Baby You're A Rich Man" Music Video

Which makes me think about Trains......

City of New Orleans

YouTube - City of New Orleans

Which made me think about a video.....

Wild Horses

YouTube - Wild Horses Music Video

Getting back to reality...

Simon & Garfunkel - Kodachrome/Maybelline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UL_1RcJ9ys

Time to hit the hay, nite.yawn.......
Paul McCartney Yesterday

YouTube - Paul McCartney Yesterday LIVE - HQ

Last edited by Summerz; 02-17-2009 at 05:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music