Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2024, 01:18 PM

10,614 posts, read 7,135,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancers View Post
Still talking about Russiagate? You know it's a funny thing. Everything the Democrats have said the Republicans did or will do they are doing themselves. No self awareness whatsoever and the biggest bunch of ignorant corrupt people to walk the earth.
It's called projection. Everything they do, they themselves are doing.

Their voters are just clueless sheep, on the way the to slaughter. Certainly, a veil of blindness on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2024, 03:04 PM

5,214 posts, read 3,810,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't think there ever was. He never had the same following. Most of the votes for him in 2020, I suspect, were simply because he was Not Trump. That was why I voted for him. In 2016, I assumed Hilary would win, even though I didn't like her, and I voted for somebody else. In 2020, I voted for Biden simply to get Trump out.

I won't do that again. Trump may well win again, but I'm going back to my own conscience and voting for neither one and let the chips fall where they may. I'm resigned to the fact that no matter what, we lose with whomever ends up in the White House. Maybe someday.

You voted for Biden even knowing his history? This guy's political career should have been dead and buried after his stunts in 1988.

Old 05-17-2024, 09:33 PM

344 posts, read 86,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcb175 View Post
The fact that something like 49% of the electorate think that Trump is somehow a vessel of god is... something. I believe the OP has a demonstrated record (within this thread, and others) of insinuating all Biden voters are 'low information' voters. I won't bother commenting further as the jokes write themselves.
It is not an insult to Biden voter's when they are referred to as "low information voters." It is the fact about 90% of the news media today suppress important political information. For one example, a certain laptop found in Delaware before the 2020 election was not reported by the news. It was even called Russian disinformation. The facts are well known today but one has to research for themselves to find it. Tucker Carlson is the only one that did investigative journalism and reported the whole story before the 2020 election, via interview with Tony B.

Old 05-17-2024, 09:46 PM

33,003 posts, read 36,546,957 times
Quote:
I don't think there ever was. He never had the same following. Most of the votes for him in 2020, I suspect, were simply because he was Not Trump. That was why I voted for him. In 2016, I assumed Hilary would win, even though I didn't like her, and I voted for somebody else. In 2020, I voted for Biden simply to get Trump out.

I won't do that again. Trump may well win again, but I'm going back to my own conscience and voting for neither one and let the chips fall where they may. I'm resigned to the fact that no matter what, we lose with whomever ends up in the White House. Maybe someday.
My Pat Paulson option is gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6-kAwM9Zc

Old 05-18-2024, 06:57 AM

19,179 posts, read 25,446,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
My Pat Paulson option is gone.
In 1980, I voted for John Anderson. Sadly, he garnered only a bit more than 5 million votes, nationwide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_U...gn%20in%201964.

Old 05-18-2024, 07:10 AM

88,843 posts, read 85,240,026 times
Quote:
You voted for Biden even knowing his history? This guy's political career should have been dead and buried after his stunts in 1988.
I couldn't stand him when he was Vice President. But again, the point was to get Trump out of there. I figured yeah, this idiot was better than the other idiot, and in four years we'd have two fresh choices...but here we are. Idiot v. Idiot once again. If that's all the rest of The People who share my country want, the highest your standards go, have at it. I will put my vote elsewhere and continue on with my life regardless of whichever idiot lands back in the spot.

Old 05-18-2024, 11:20 AM

5,214 posts, read 3,810,716 times
Quote:
I couldn't stand him when he was Vice President. But again, the point was to get Trump out of there. I figured yeah, this idiot was better than the other idiot, and in four years we'd have two fresh choices...but here we are. Idiot v. Idiot once again. If that's all the rest of The People who share my country want, the highest your standards go, have at it. I will put my vote elsewhere and continue on with my life regardless of whichever idiot lands back in the spot.
Well you got him out of there and the adults are back in the room. So now we have an administration involved in conflicts around the world and don't think it might be a good idea to even talk to our so called enemies. Vote Biden again and you won't have to worry about retiring. We'll all be dead.

Old 05-18-2024, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Well you got him out of there and the adults are back in the room. So now we have an administration involved in conflicts around the world and don't think it might be a good idea to even talk to our so called enemies. Vote Biden again and you won't have to worry about retiring. We'll all be dead.
Oh the drama. But since I've already stated I'm NOT voting for Biden again, I'm not sure why you said that. Except for the drama part, of course.

Old 05-18-2024, 08:08 PM

29 posts, read 27,544 times
Quote:
There are too many coincidences and signs to ignore about Trump that he was divinely chosen for a mission.
Quote:
I do know that everything Trump has done, is in Gods plan and what Trump does is taking in consideration of God. Trump even completed the fulfillment of Biblical Prophecy on May 14, 2018.
"Hello in there, Cliff. Tell me, what color is the sky in your world?"

Old 05-18-2024, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsick View Post
"Hello in there, Cliff. Tell me, what color is the sky in your world?"

This is what is disturbing. They believe this stuff, that there's some sort of divine reason why Donald Trump--DONALD FRIGGIN TRUMP!--should be President, and he knows that these people believe this and plays into it to rope in followers and obtain the attention he craves and which is what drives his every move.

They actually think he cares about them, or at the very least cares about the United States. NO, Donald Trump cares about Donald Trump, and while he could be amusing as a sort of only-in-New-York character, and I guess people were impressed with that TV show he had that I never saw, but this spotlight-hound does not have the leadership qualities we want in a President. Someone so wrapped up in self-centeredness like this is not a good idea.

In fact, it's been a long time, I can't remember when, since I felt as if we had someone with leadership qualities in office. I'm starting to understand that maybe whoever is in the POTUS seat doesn't really even matter. Put a ventroliquist's dummy in there, same results.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey