Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads
 [Register]
Notices
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2023, 05:52 PM

2 posts, read 1,624 times

Advertisements

Our dating style has now become Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, I hate these apps but we can't seem to do anything about it, we can't live without them now. I'm almost 36 years old and I've been living alone since my divorce, I don't have much of a circle of friends and I don't want to socialize. I'm also looking for someone who actively loves me, and I'm looking for a genuine relationship and friendship. Unfortunately, men on the internet nowadays come up to you and ask for nude photos, thinking they can get a woman's heart just by sleeping with them for one night.

I'm sending you my contact info, so if you're also looking for a soulmate and a love match, we might be able to have a good talk.
[Mod cut: contact per DM only]
Boring people please stay away from me

Last edited by elnina; 10-07-2023 at 10:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2023, 12:32 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,091,872 times
IMO, it's kinda hard to establish a relationship without at least some socialization. Even online social media platforms require some, albeit remote/virtual, socialization. It doesn't have to be a dating venue. Maybe a book club or some sort of hobby/special interest group. At least in the context of a club, you already know of a common interest to help break the ice. I personally met a couple people; at a photography club and a community college photography class.

I avoid social media apps... all altogether. Prefer to meet people in person.

Old 10-08-2023, 12:56 PM

6,854 posts, read 4,850,706 times
Boring people don't know they're boring. Just like you probably don't realize you come across as _______.

Old 10-08-2023, 01:33 PM

22,568 posts, read 47,624,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe0804 View Post
I don't have much of a circle of friends and I don't want to socialize.

What to you bring into a relationship, with no friends and no socialization?
Sounds like you may be the boring one...

Old 10-09-2023, 01:26 PM

2,071 posts, read 1,039,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe0804 View Post
Our dating style has now become Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, I hate these apps but we can't seem to do anything about it, we can't live without them now. I'm almost 36 years old and I've been living alone since my divorce, I don't have much of a circle of friends and I don't want to socialize. I'm also looking for someone who actively loves me, and I'm looking for a genuine relationship and friendship. Unfortunately, men on the internet nowadays come up to you and ask for nude photos, thinking they can get a woman's heart just by sleeping with them for one night.

I'm sending you my contact info, so if you're also looking for a soulmate and a love match, we might be able to have a good talk.
[Mod cut: contact per DM only]
How do guys on the internet "come up to you" ?

Old 10-09-2023, 02:30 PM

5,655 posts, read 3,141,549 times
OP, you're coming across a little bit like Snow White. All YOU have to do is lay there and get your beauty sleep, while waiting for your prince to cut away at all the thorny brambles, and find true love's kiss.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships > Personal Ads