Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 12:33 PM

1 posts, read 2,455 times

Advertisements

My question is that I had a tubal blockage a little over a year ago and I am having symptoms of pregnancy I got a full period in August but in September it only lasted two days and I have the bloating sometimes I get headaches and I can smell everything but I took four home test and the first one came out a faint positive and the rest came out negative so what should I do I am due for my period in about or two weeks and I usually know ahead of time when I am going to get it but have had no cramps at all so what should I do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2015, 12:42 PM

2,465 posts, read 2,763,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanietyler14 View Post
My question is that I had a tubal blockage a little over a year ago and I am having symptoms of pregnancy I got a full period in August but in September it only lasted two days and I have the bloating sometimes I get headaches and I can smell everything but I took four home test and the first one came out a faint positive and the rest came out negative so what should I do I am due for my period in about or two weeks and I usually know ahead of time when I am going to get it but have had no cramps at all so what should I do
You should see a doctor. Have a blood test initially to determine if you're indeed pregnant or not then proceed with any appropriate teat mets from there.

Old 03-25-2016, 05:43 AM

1 posts, read 2,174 times
I have a question i have my tubes tied and i just tested positive on a pregnancy test i took two one test line is lighter then the other. We dont want anymore babies thua the tubel but what do.i do?? I am.freaking out i have minor cramping mainly on my lower left side but no period whqt are the chances its a false positive?

Old 03-25-2016, 12:39 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof4answife View Post
I have a question i have my tubes tied and i just tested positive on a pregnancy test i took two one test line is lighter then the other. We dont want anymore babies thua the tubel but what do.i do?? I am.freaking out i have minor cramping mainly on my lower left side but no period whqt are the chances its a false positive?

You need to see an OB/GYN doctor to confirm whether you are pregnant and if so to make sure the pregnancy is not growing in a tube. Call now.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:58 PM

1 posts, read 2,023 times
Please pray for me ..I've regretfully had my tubes tied and since then 2006 have been ttc.I claim every scripture and believe when I pray I'm led to scripture that confirms.but no baby yet..please pray for me..thanks to everyone..and best of luck to others who are trying.

Old 06-27-2016, 07:01 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon 2016 View Post
Please pray for me ..I've regretfully had my tubes tied and since then 2006 have been ttc.I claim every scripture and believe when I pray I'm led to scripture that confirms.but no baby yet..please pray for me..thanks to everyone..and best of luck to others who are trying.
If you want to get pregnant see a doctor who can help you. You are highly unlikely to get pregnant otherwise.

Old 08-17-2016, 08:22 PM

1 posts, read 1,943 times
Hello I have my tubes tied for about 6 years but I been having really weird feeling in my stomach below once in a while I will get a sharp pain in my side and have pain in my back and it feels like my stomach is tight could I be tubal pregnant

Old 08-24-2016, 03:01 PM

4,286 posts, read 4,761,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyof52016 View Post
Hello I have my tubes tied for about 6 years but I been having really weird feeling in my stomach below once in a while I will get a sharp pain in my side and have pain in my back and it feels like my stomach is tight could I be tubal pregnant
As was said previously, you need to see an OB/GYN doctor to confirm whether you are pregnant and if so to make sure the pregnancy is not growing in a tube. Call now.

Old 09-14-2016, 11:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,882 times
Dear Southerncookie,

Just a quick question, I was just wondering to clarify because this is a very inspiring story, did you have the reversal or did you just become pregnant without needing it? Either way, Praise the Lord!

Old 09-18-2016, 04:16 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,101,553 times
I had the reversal done in 2014.

NOT to get pregnant but as a last-ditch effort to get rid of very severe problems & unusual symptoms that had been ruining my health for the 10 years my tubes had been tied.

Since I do not want to get pregnant I now am back to condoms for BC but it has been 1,000 X's worth the reversal surgery.

The fibroids. The flooding, clotting, painful periods. The painful ovulations (pain in my back/flank area radiating everywhere), the fluttering spasms (like phantom fetal movement), the abdominal weight gain (looked like I was pregnant ALL the time), the "thick" look in the small of my back (lost my curves), the bone-crushing fatigue, the wild mood swings (Momzilla). Again; the pain.

It's gone now. I'm still struggling with the microcytic anemia; I've had to have 9 blood transfusions thanks to those 10 years in hell but I'm getting there!

Speaking of abdominal issues:
(I only weigh 13 lbs less now than then & I'm 5'10")

Pregnant after getting Tubal Ligation ?-tum.jpg

Okay; I still have a tummy. Give me a little break; I've had 11 kids. But nothing like I had before getting the reversal done. No more heartburn, depression ... OMG. 6 months after having my tubes tied my doctor said I must be peri-menopausal. That was 12 years ago. Not peri-menopausal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy