Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 02:22 PM

1,806 posts, read 5,710,060 times

Advertisements

I hope she gets audited.

Old 02-12-2009, 02:33 PM

1,636 posts, read 4,230,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old biddie View Post
I do feel that at some point, that there will have to be some kind of an intervention on behalf of the children because all of her actions show that she is not emotionally capable of taking care of these children. I just think that this is such a horrible situation that should have never happened in the first place.

what kind of intervention?

Should they all be taken away? Should people be allowed to adopt them individually and take them away from their brothers and sisters? Do you think someone out there would adopt all of them????

If every kid was taken away because their parent's were a a little wacko and couldn't afford it, 75% of the parents in this country would loose their children!

I'm not saying what this mother and the doctor did was right or ethical in any way shape or form. But the babies are here. The mother seems to love them all dearly in her own strange way. But to take these children away would be far more traumatic in the long run!

Why don't the people that "hate" this situation so much just go away and leave the people who WANT to help her to do so? There are tons of people not to mention her own church, that are going to help financially AND physically.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:03 PM

1,006 posts, read 736,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post

Should they all be taken away? Should people be allowed to adopt them individually and take them away from their brothers and sisters? Do you think someone out there would adopt all of them????

If every kid was taken away because their parent's were a a little wacko and couldn't afford it, 75% of the parents in this country would loose their children!

I'm not saying what this mother and the doctor did was right or ethical in any way shape or form. But the babies are here. The mother seems to love them all dearly in her own strange way. But to take these children away would be far more traumatic in the long run!

Why don't the people that "hate" this situation so much just go away and leave the people who WANT to help her to do so? There are tons of people not to mention her own church, that are going to help financially AND physically.
There is a difference between an impoverished couple having a kid and not being able to afford and some dumb **** who is selectively getting pregnant on her own mind you, all just to collect welfare checks on behalf of her litter. She is too damn lazy and incompetent to hold down a job so America gets to pay for all her expenses. The fact that her parents spent their retirement and bought her a house, filed bankruptcy, and then had to move in with her shows how pathetic the family is. No reason she should have been permitted to keep going back for insemination and she obviously has no intentions of being a productive member of society. If America lets her get away with this, then we truly have become the "land of the free......handouts" that is.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:23 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,472,577 times
Quote:

Anyone who wants to help should do so ONLY physically...NOT financially. Anyone who helps financially has no clue what the $$$ will really be used for.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:29 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,793,085 times
Quote:
I doubt the percentage is that high, but if parents can't afford to have a child without government support (and I don't mean temporary help when things go badly, that's what these programs are for), then yes, they shouldn't expect the government to pay for them. Someone who purposely has 14 children, alone, that she KNOWS she can't afford, should have them taken away and place for adoption.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:54 PM

3,842 posts, read 10,517,818 times
Quote:

She's a little more than wacko.

Really, does the laundry list of issues this woman suffers from need to posted again?

She should be the poster child for anti IVF.

What she did was beyond wrong & 150% selfish.

There is difference b/w a mother and a woman like this one.

She's milked the system for HERSELF, not her children. She's manipulative, narcissistic, and delusional amopg other things.

SHE doesn't deserve anything let alone those babies. But, that's a different debate.

Her babies deserve help. She deserves nothing.

Old 02-12-2009, 04:03 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,192,444 times
I haven't left a comment on the website, but I'm tempted to. There are so many things wrong with the situation, I wouldn't even know where to start!

Old 02-12-2009, 04:19 PM

378 posts, read 1,064,065 times
She should have thought about how she would support any of those kids before she had them. It is not anyone else's responsibility but hers. She should not get assistance unless it is a job so she can work and pay for her children. I'm sick of these people who don't work just spreading their legs and reproducing while others of us work so much we don't have time to have that many kids and we are paying for others to breed like mice. Also if her back was that bad that she can't work what the heck is she getting pregnant for!! That is not exactly easy on your back. I have no sympathy for people like this.

Old 02-12-2009, 04:21 PM

378 posts, read 1,064,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colleeng47 View Post
I doubt the percentage is that high, but if parents can't afford to have a child without government support (and I don't mean temporary help when things go badly, that's what these programs are for), then yes, they shouldn't expect the government to pay for them. Someone who purposely has 14 children, alone, that she KNOWS she can't afford, should have them taken away and place for adoption.
I totally agree with you. There are many well qualified couples who cannot have biological children who would love to adopt one of those kids.

Old 02-12-2009, 04:21 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,703,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
Hope you are joking she does not support her kids her parents do. All that money will go to more plastic surgery and babies.

Total joke!!! I would not not give her anything
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy