Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2008, 11:07 AM

42,006 posts, read 75,408,821 times

Advertisements

Hey, Browns fans, I really had to hunt for this thread!

Seems Brady Quinn will get his chance on Thursday:

Cleveland Browns bench starting quarterback Derek Anderson in favor of Brady Quinn - Cleveland.com

Was Anderson really all that bad on Sunday? Surely he's had worse games than that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2008, 10:41 PM

143 posts, read 415,785 times
The problem with Anderson was he didn't win enough games to justify keeping Quinn on the bench. His inconsistency really hurt him too. That being said, if the Browns were undefeated Quinn would still be riding the pine.

Old 11-11-2008, 03:25 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,390,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Hey, Browns fans, I really had to hunt for this thread!
And you wonder why?!?!?

Old 11-11-2008, 09:00 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,180,882 times
Sunday.......5 days to go

Old 12-17-2008, 04:39 PM

1 posts, read 2,838 times
I hearby annouce loudly and offensively that...."we beaten down Browns fans DEMAND cheerleaders next year". I wish to start a movement, to be active beginning next season and to meet and stratigize in the muny lot before every home game next year. We must insert our will Browns fans...cheerleaders are our god given right! Cheeleaders will also due as a temporary distraction until the Browns get their collective heads out of their collective culo's!!! We will begin our demonstrations next year,

Last edited by Canes2006Champs; 12-17-2008 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: no personal info please

Old 12-18-2008, 07:40 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,180,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotdelarino View Post
I hearby annouce loudly and offensively that...."we beaten down Browns fans DEMAND cheerleaders next year". I wish to start a movement, to be active beginning next season and to meet and stratigize in the muny lot before every home game next year. We must insert our will Browns fans...cheerleaders are our god given right! Cheeleaders will also due as a temporary distraction until the Browns get their collective heads out of their collective culo's!!! We will begin our demonstrations next year,
Have you seen some of the NFL's cheerleaders? What happened to the days when cheerleaders were actually goodlooking??? Some of them are of course but most......

I take offense bcs cheerleading was my passion all through HS I was a varsity cheerleader and would have been on the sundevil's squad as well if I hadn't gotten prego lol and married ......the girls I cheered with were HOT...now it's like they lowered the standards or something.....

Old 12-22-2008, 08:30 AM

42,006 posts, read 75,408,821 times
We don't need no stinkin' cheerleaders.

(Unless they can sub for the quarterback.)

Geez, the next thing you know, you'll be wanting the Browns to put a logo on their helmets ...

Old 08-22-2009, 06:23 PM

555 posts, read 1,575,991 times
Just want to bump it up for 2009.

Browns seem MUCH more disciplined so far tonight. The Eric Mangini tough love tactic seems to be working. That, along with the fact that there haven't been any dropped balls, shows a good sign. Those two issues have been the biggest problems that have hindered the Browns in the past few years.

Here's to hopefully a good season

Old 08-22-2009, 08:27 PM

555 posts, read 1,575,991 times
I have to give props to Detroits 3rd string QB, he's a pretty good shoe.

Old 08-22-2009, 08:34 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,797,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
We don't need no stinkin' cheerleaders.

(Unless they can sub for the quarterback.)

Geez, the next thing you know, you'll be wanting the Browns to put a logo on their helmets ...
I would like to see the Browns put numbers on their helmets like they did in the 50's. My brother and I are coming to Cleveland on September 13th to see the Vikings battle the Browns. Any other suggestions as to what we should do or see while we are there? I have already gotten a tip to go to Nunzio's Pizza.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football