Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2015, 11:20 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,642,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I realize that the ultimately responsibility rests with us, the homeowners, but I'm ready to throttle this realtor! Who argues with an offer like that after a year on the market with none? Bad advice, much???
Let the listing run out and go with another realtor.This realtor not working for you but appears to be an adversary. Have you had this same realtor for the entire year? Why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2015, 11:36 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,987,069 times
This is our third realtor and is the number one selling/buying agent in town; many awards. The shared-driveway neighbor is a big problem -- trust me on this.

Old 09-24-2015, 09:26 PM

13 posts, read 20,679 times
Too much drama. Realtors have to deal with this all the time. I used to do land surveying and had to go in on fence dispute. The jerk neighbor came out and kept asking me questions to get me to say the fence was on his property. I finally told him that he was not paying me so I could not tell him anything and I was about to call the Sheriff so I could do my job. He wanted the fence moved two inches and two inches of the concrete around the pool removed. In the time I had to deal with him I wanted to knock his teeth out. Turns out he hired a surveyor who put a new corner in and said the fence was on the jerk's property. But the numbers did not add up. I dug down deeper in the dirt and found the original property corner. The jerk was mad but the man that hired me was happy. I just found the facts but it was good to see the jerk was wrong and someone just trying to live was right.

You can keep all that drama. I would not buy a house with bad neighbors. Good luck

Old 09-25-2015, 06:16 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,987,069 times
And, thus far, no one has... We've had a contract for three weeks and still haven't heard WORD ONE about the FHA appraisal the bank is supposed to schedule. Any idea on that timeline? Anyone??? Meanwhile, the two houses nearest us, but farther from the "problem house" (and there are two more for sale up the street for sale) have sold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals