Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 05:59 AM

3,177 posts, read 2,742,967 times

Advertisements

City-data.com is reaching 11.5 million absolute unique visitors per month with 92.2% of visitors from the US and 2.0% from Canada (Google Analytics, April 2009). As of May 3, 2009, Quantcast.com ranks us as the 96th largest website in the U.S (overall, not just among real estate sites). Our forum is one of the most widely read forums in the US. Our website is frequently referenced by the media. Our recent coverage includes Here Comes The Neighborhood: Finding Best Now Easy Online by Investor's Business Daily, July 24, 2008 and For Maple Valley, the lake is the heart of the community by The Seattle Times, Sep. 27, 2008. According to demographics provided by Quantcast.com, our website is used mostly by adults. Age categories 18-34, 35-49, and 50+ are all overrepresented compared to the Internet's average. The most common reason to use city-data.com is to research relocation and therefore real estate and apartment ads get huge responses from our visitors. Our advertisers report very good conversion ratios.

The quickest way to get your text ads up is to use Google AdWords at https://adwords.google.com/select/Login, log in, click on Create online campaign -> Placement Targeted, then on the "Target ad" page select "List URLs," put in www.city-data.com and select where you want to advertise from the list. After that, you will be able to set pricing and start running your ads. These ads can be cost-per-click or cost-per-impression based.

You can also specifically target any keywords (such as city names) on city-data.com with AdWords. To do so, create a keyword-targeted campaign, save it, and click on its name. Then click on "Add placements" and put in city-data.com. Make sure to disable "Other placements on the content network" if you don't want your ads from this campaign to appear on other random websites.

For larger campaigns, where you'd prefer to have graphics in addition to text, you'd like to target only certain types of visitors, exact locations, and you want your ads to have special placements and priority over others, we also offer direct advertising as an option. Please email us by going to http://www.city-data.com/ and choosing the "Contact Us" link.

Last edited by Administrator; 05-03-2009 at 07:17 AM.. Reason: Updated unique visitors
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2013, 03:08 AM

7 posts, read 39,716 times
Hi Administrator,

First I would like to thank for this great info. I am totally agree with you that city-data is one of the leading discussion board and many visitors are sign up in a daily basis. As a new member of this forum I love this place.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:33 PM

3,804 posts, read 9,318,493 times
Is this possible for Mortgage Professionals? The Mortgages forum is little more than a free advice repository as it is.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:46 PM

43,266 posts, read 77,043,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfhtex View Post
Is this possible for Mortgage Professionals? The Mortgages forum is little more than a free advice repository as it is.
GOOG wouldn't care if you were selling human organs via Adwords . Go for it. It isn't cheap, though.

Old 08-01-2013, 12:36 AM

252 posts, read 580,618 times
Is this applicable for those sites which runs training courses for realtors?

Old 06-06-2014, 06:04 AM

3 posts, read 25,630 times
Default Discussion about citydata forum

I am using this forum because my friend referred it to me, I found that, this forum encompasses of many of many categories from real-estate to the Vegetarian and many more.

Old 11-08-2014, 09:31 AM

114 posts, read 208,806 times
Do you have an updated thread? I'd love to advertise on this site, but the references in the article aren't there any more.

Old 11-24-2014, 11:06 PM

2 posts, read 23,067 times
Default Real estate in motgomery alabama

City Data Forum is a great discussion board. Thanks for sharing such a great forum.This is one of the most widely read forums in the US.The most common reason to use city-data forum is to research relocation and therefore real estate and apartment ads get huge responses from our visitors.

Old 06-17-2015, 05:50 AM

8 posts, read 26,946 times
I'd love to advertise here , Thank you.

Old 06-22-2015, 12:39 PM

114 posts, read 208,806 times
I wouldn't mind buying a tile ad or two for my law practice (I deal with quite a bit of real estate, probate and estate planning.) I'd love it if I could buy a tile or banner for my geographic areas. Google AdWords is nice and all, but I'd prefer to buy from this site directly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals