Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 04:26 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,466,627 times

Advertisements

Hello, and welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline.If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2. If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6. If you are paranoid-delusional...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2008, 09:56 AM

1,805 posts, read 4,778,653 times
A husband and his wife who have been married 20 years were doing some yard work. The man was working hard cleaning the BBQ grill while his wife was bending over, weeding flowers from the flower bed. So the man says to his wife "Your rear end is almost as wide as this grill" She ignores the remark.

A little later, the husband takes his measuring tape and measures the grill, then he goes over to his wife while she is bending over, measures her rear end and gasps, "Geez, it really IS as wide as the grill!" She ignores this remark as well.

Later that night while in bed, her husband starts to feel frisky. The wife calmly responds, "If you think I'm gonna fire up the grill for one little wiener, you are sadly mistaken."

Old 02-06-2008, 10:24 AM

2,397 posts, read 6,460,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post
A husband and his wife who have been married 20 years were doing some yard work. The man was working hard cleaning the BBQ grill while his wife was bending over, weeding flowers from the flower bed. So the man says to his wife "Your rear end is almost as wide as this grill" She ignores the remark.

A little later, the husband takes his measuring tape and measures the grill, then he goes over to his wife while she is bending over, measures her rear end and gasps, "Geez, it really IS as wide as the grill!" She ignores this remark as well.

Later that night while in bed, her husband starts to feel frisky. The wife calmly responds, "If you think I'm gonna fire up the grill for one little wiener, you are sadly mistaken."
GEEZ! I had to wipe coffee off my screen! *ROTFLMFAO*

Old 02-06-2008, 11:34 AM

1,805 posts, read 4,778,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
GEEZ! I had to wipe coffee off my screen! *ROTFLMFAO*

glad you liked it.....

Old 02-06-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsGuysRule View Post

glad you liked it.....
So, did my friends. *lol*

I tried to rep you, but I still need to spread it around!

Old 02-06-2008, 12:44 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,016,514 times
Default Gogh Gogh!

[SIZE=3] know that you've heard of Vincent Van Gogh, the famous Dutch painter.

But you may not know that you're also very
familiar with 17 of Vincent's relatives.

Doubt me? Then read through the following list. You'll surprise yourself!

1) Vincent's dizzy aunt -- Verti Gogh

2) His brother who ate prunes -- Gotta Gogh.

3) His cousin from Illinois -- Chica Gogh

4) His Mexican cousin -- A Mee Gogh

5) His sister who loved disco -- Go Gogh

6) His magician uncle - Where Diddy Gogh?

7) His brother who worked at a convenience-
store -- Stop "N" Gogh

8) His grandfather from Yugoslavia -- U Gogh

9) His Mexican brother's half-cousin -- Gring Gogh

10) his constipated uncle -- Can't Gogh

11) His aunt who taught ballroom dancing -- Tang Gogh

12) His bird-loving uncle -- Flamin Gogh

13) His psychologist nephew -- E Gogh

14) His fruit-loving cousin -- Mang Gogh

15) His little bouncy nephew -- Poe Gogh

16) His nephew who drove a stagecoach --
Wells Far Gogh

17) His niece who traveled the country in a van -- Winnie Bay Gogh

There Ya Gogh! I'm proud that you knew all
seventeen of Vincent's relatives. Way To Gogh![/SIZE]

Old 02-06-2008, 12:59 PM

After nearly 45 years of marriage, a couple was lying in bed one evening, when the misses felt her husband begin to fondle her in ways he hadn't in quite some time. It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving down past the small of her back. He then caressed her shoulders and neck, slowly worked his hand down over her breasts, stopping just over her lower stomach. He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm caressed past the side of her breast again, working down her side, passed gently over her buttock and down her leg to her calf. Then, he proceeded up her inner thigh, stopping just at the uppermost portion of her leg. He continued in the same manner on her right side, then suddenly stopped, rolled over and became silent. As she had become quite aroused by his caressing, she asked in a loving voice, "Honey, that was wonderful. Why did you stop?"

"I found the remote," he mumbled.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:04 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,016,514 times
haa haa that was a good one QT

Old 02-06-2008, 03:43 PM

During a Papal audience, a business man approached the Pope and made this offer: Change the last line of the Lord's prayer from "give us this day our daily bread" to "give us this day our daily chicken." and KFC will donate 10 million dollars to Catholic charities. The Pope declined.

2 weeks later the man approached the Pope again. This time with a 50 million dollar offer. Again the Pope declined.

A month later the man offers 100 million, this time the Pope accepts. At a meeting of the Cardinals, The Pope announces his decision in the good news/bad news format.

The good news is... that we have 100 million dollars for charities. The bad news is that we lost the Wonder Bread account!

Old 02-06-2008, 03:46 PM

And since SO many of you seems to enjoy the "old married" jokes, here is a bonus round today!

Your dog's barking at the back door.

Your wife's barking at the front. Who do you let in?

Well, it's your call... but the dog'll stop barking when you let him in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio