Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2014, 10:25 PM

243 posts, read 510,477 times

Advertisements

Dr Werner Spitz was a consultant on the Ramsey case and said this when interviewed,

Erin Moriarty: "How sure are you that it's not a stun gun?"

Dr. Werner Spitz: "Well I'm a hundred percent sure because stun gun injuries don't look that way."

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "Dr. Werner Spitz, a nationally known pathologist who has worked on major cases including the assassination of J.F. Kennedy."

Dr. Werner Spitz: "Are you telling me that this looks to you like the other one, the one that JonBenet has? They don't look like that to me at all. A stun gun injury is an electrical burn, it's a burn essentially. And these don't look like burns."

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "Instead, Spitz believes the large dark mark on JonBenet's face was left by a snap on a piece of clothing"

Dr. Werner Spitz: "You know like the snaps they have on blue jeans for instance. If you look at this one below the ear, this thing here. If you look at it closely with a magnify glass you will see within this brownish mark is a boat shaped structure which is missing with any of the other injuries."

crimescene-thebody.htm

Old 02-27-2014, 11:31 PM

973 posts, read 1,456,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
like Cinder said, after she died. there were a childs lip prints which would indicate no resistance, or tongue impressions. it was staging.
I always found the tape weird.

Old 02-28-2014, 03:18 AM

513 posts, read 476,628 times
Quote:
Dr Werner Spitz was a consultant on the Ramsey case and said this when interviewed,

Erin Moriarty: "How sure are you that it's not a stun gun?"

Dr. Werner Spitz: "Well I'm a hundred percent sure because stun gun injuries don't look that way."

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "Dr. Werner Spitz, a nationally known pathologist who has worked on major cases including the assassination of J.F. Kennedy."

Dr. Werner Spitz: "Are you telling me that this looks to you like the other one, the one that JonBenet has? They don't look like that to me at all. A stun gun injury is an electrical burn, it's a burn essentially. And these don't look like burns."

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "Instead, Spitz believes the large dark mark on JonBenet's face was left by a snap on a piece of clothing"

Dr. Werner Spitz: "You know like the snaps they have on blue jeans for instance. If you look at this one below the ear, this thing here. If you look at it closely with a magnify glass you will see within this brownish mark is a boat shaped structure which is missing with any of the other injuries."

crimescene-thebody.htm

At that time the strongest case for a stun gun was made by Lou Smit, a retired detective hired by Boulder DA Alex Hunter and he did give a good demonstration. After looking at photos of many people that have now been stunned with those guns, the burn marks are the same and there`s no doubt in my mind. There was no evidence of a struggle in JB bedroom.If JB was only tried to be tied up, that child would have been kicking and screaming, there would be some evidence of a struggle

Last edited by docyabut; 02-28-2014 at 03:31 AM..

Old 02-28-2014, 05:25 AM

Quote:
like Cinder said, after she died. there were a childs lip prints which would indicate no resistance, or tongue impressions. it was staging.
The blow to the head was enough to leave her unconscious and close to death.

Old 02-28-2014, 07:12 AM

26,850 posts, read 27,021,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
I always found the tape weird.
And the red heart on her palm...

There's no possible way that the parents (THESE parents, anyway) had anything to do with this. It just doesn't fit in with the evidence. This crime was staged, all right....but not by either of the Ramseys.

Last edited by CA4Now; 02-28-2014 at 08:41 AM..

Old 02-28-2014, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
And the red heart on her palm...

There's no possible way that the parents (THESE parents, anyway) were had anything to do with this. It just doesn't fit in with the evidence. This crime was staged, all right....but not by either of the Ramseys.
That was creepy.

I wouldn't go as far to say the Ramseys had no part in the staging/positioning of the corpse without further evidence.

Old 03-01-2014, 05:43 AM

The RN was to specific and clear in details to be a cover up. If it was just a cover up, they would have said we have your daughter get the money by ten o`clock, we will call you.

Old 03-01-2014, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post
The RN was to specific and clear in details to be a cover up. If it was just a cover up, they would have said we have your daughter get the money by ten o`clock, we will call you.
The RN was rambling. There were a lot of things that make it seem like someone who wasn't a criminal wrote it. I've addressed all of these point with you almost line for line and yet you don't refute it....

Old 03-01-2014, 02:58 PM

243 posts, read 510,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post
you must be the first person to say the RN was specific and clear, lol- and that's including LE and experts who studied it.
The majority of it was fluff.

Old 03-01-2014, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
The RN was rambling. There were a lot of things that make it seem like someone who wasn't a criminal wrote it. I've addressed all of these point with you almost line for line and yet you don't refute it....
There are a lot of smart criminals that are everyday people.The RN mirrors other "genuine" ransom notes in which ransoms were actually paid or attempted to be paid to perps who fully intended their notes to produce such a result.

Last edited by docyabut; 03-01-2014 at 04:35 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.