Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 10:36 AM

973 posts, read 1,452,940 times

Advertisements

Since we're allowed to make another thread, I'm continuing with it. Since the last one was closed, it got me thinking of closure. Do you think the killer(s) will ever be named publicly?

I'm 50/50. I think Burke Ramsey may reveal who the killer was. I don't think JR will even on his death bed.

Old 02-26-2014, 02:48 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,646,108 times
No, never be publicly solved because it's already been "solved," just not prosecuted. That's why the public is obsessed or many are--they know an injustice was done to this poor child.

Old 02-26-2014, 03:34 PM

513 posts, read 469,805 times
I don't think the murder of JB will ever be solved, unless they catch the killer in the world`s DNA data banks.

National DNA database - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-26-2014, 04:05 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
I think it's very unlikely that we will ever know for sure who the real killer is. I am sure that Jon Ramsey knows who it is but he will never tell. I also don't think we will find out after his death because I believe her killing was related to a pedophile ring and one with prominent perpetrators. No one in the ring would ever let a secret like this out. When the Franklin scandal came out (pedophile ring with ties to prominent members of the community in Omaha Nebraska and government) people were silenced by prison and death.

For those unfamiliar with the Franklin Scandal there is a lot of info on the web but a good intro to it is a documentary that was supposed to air on the Discovery channel but was pulled at the last minute. It can be found on youtube and is called "Conspiracy of Silence (Franklin Scandal)". .

Old 02-26-2014, 04:13 PM

[quote=June87;33646557]

Even if they were in the house the whole time undetected (entering, during, and leaving) by the Ramseys and their nearest neighbors, why didn't they take the body with them? If their goal was soley money? They would have gotten money for the corpse.

June to answer your question,it may not be the correct theory, but I believe it was a home invasion and a hostage situation for money.JB may have dead or close to death when Pasty call 911, the perps were holding out in the house for John to bring back the money.In any other case why would anyone leave a RN to incriminate themselves if the note was`nt genuine for the money. If it was a peophile or sex ring they would have just taken the child.

Old 02-26-2014, 05:13 PM

[quote=docyabut;33652186]
Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post

Even if they were in the house the whole time undetected (entering, during, and leaving) by the Ramseys and their nearest neighbors, why didn't they take the body with them? If their goal was soley money? They would have gotten money for the corpse.

June to answer your question,it may not be the correct theory, but I believe it was a home invasion and a hostage situation for money.JB may have dead or close to death when Pasty call 911, the perps were holding out in the house for John to bring back the money.In any other case why would anyone leave a RN to incriminate themselves if the note was`nt genuine for the money. If it was a peophile or sex ring they would have just taken the child.
It just seems weird they wanted money, but they did everything in their power to kill her which according to the note (if real) wasn't their goal. On top of that, they could have gotten money for the dead body. Let's say the Ramseys didn't call the cops. What were they gonna do? Pop out of the basement with Jonbenet, take the paper bag of money, and leave?

Old 02-26-2014, 07:00 PM

[quote=June87;33653155]
Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post

It just seems weird they wanted money, but they did everything in their power to kill her which according to the note (if real) wasn't their goal. On top of that, they could have gotten money for the dead body. Let's say the Ramseys didn't call the cops. What were they gonna do? Pop out of the basement with Jonbenet, take the paper bag of money, and leave?

I think their intention was to hold the child as a hostage after stunning her with the stun gun to get her out of the bed room into the basement, she could have unconscious for hours, but when she woke up and screamed is when they smash her over the head, then tying her up with the rope and the duct tape over her mouth. In waiting to see what what the Ramsey's would do in their demand for the money by the tapping of their phone and listening in were so angry when Pasty call 911 then strangled her and molested her to meet their threat.

The letter

At this time WE have your daughter in our posession. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.

She was `nt hurt at the time when the one perp wrote the letter.

Old 02-26-2014, 07:05 PM

My point isn't when she died. My point was if they wanted money for her, why did they take her to the basement? According to your own theory, they were just going to hold her hostage in her own basement? For how long? If the goal was money, they could have taken her to some hide out and checked their tap on the phone. According to the facts that have been released to the public, the Ramsey's phone was not tapped.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:41 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,654,132 times
I say no one will ever know. I think it probably had something to do with a pedophile ring but beyond that and how they were involved, I have no clue.

Even if John and Patsy did it, then how did they know how to stage it unless they were into something strange? No average person knows how to make one of those garrotes. No average person would even have thought of such a thing. And no average person would not have just called 911 if they thought their daughter was in danger of dying. How many parents would get the idea of staging their daughter's death as a torture in the basement? Any parent would have as their number one idea to get help asap.

Old 02-27-2014, 01:03 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Yea I agree...... Its very sad when things like this happen AND THEY CANNOT BE SOLVED!!

Poor girl
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime