Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 01:23 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
The sheriff just stated that you can write a book or movie to this case. It seems like they know who did it. They told the press that this wasn't random. I truly think that she picked up her lover after coming home and told him it's over and things happened.
That was my first thought. She went home early, ostensibly to get ready for work Monday a.m., but picked him up Sunday night, drove him over there, ended it or argued, drove him back, and he returned and broke in.

Or, she could have stayed over at his place, broke up or argued, then returned home to get ready for work and he broke in.

Only one other theory I have: I think the husband is either totally involved or not involved at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2015, 02:24 AM

158 posts, read 200,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
That was my first thought. She went home early, ostensibly to get ready for work Monday a.m., but picked him up Sunday night, drove him over there, ended it or argued, drove him back, and he returned and broke in.

Or, she could have stayed over at his place, broke up or argued, then returned home to get ready for work and he broke in.

Only one other theory I have: I think the husband is either totally involved or not involved at all.
Agree. But I think hubby knew that she had a piece on the side. Plus now they are mentioning her new personal fitness trainer. That she just met a month ago was supposedly suppose to work out with her that morning but got no answer when he called . And now her friend who never asked the public for help in finding dr t' murderer; Has decided to help hubby start the million dollar go fund me. I think she is doing this with the hopes of moving in with hubby soon; in order to share the wealth. Because i never heard of a best friend setting something like that up with that amount on the day of the murder.

No pleas to the public or nothing. Plus a doctor usually has life insurance. So what is the million for. Jmo

Last edited by Dexter Morgan; 07-08-2015 at 03:06 AM..

Old 07-08-2015, 03:29 AM

I think her texts shown who she planned on meeting up with. I'm sure once she arrived. She text or talked to someone besides hubby. Or maybe emails showed the sheriffs her true plan.

Because from the beginning; The sheriff and others never asked for help in finding a suspect or poi. It seems like everyone knew. Plus she was supposedly married before.

My hinky meter is going crazy in the possibilities. But the friend who helped start the million dollar go fund me may not have anything to do with the murder.

But she may know that hubby is gullible and will try to move in on this delicate and atrocious situation for financial purposes. Jmo

Old 07-08-2015, 06:02 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,419,499 times
Heard she was cremated which isnt good in cases like this - her husband w/h had to authorize it - it doesnt make him guilty but it does make one wonder. He was away but of course c/h hired someone - I just dont know - I dont think there's a connection to the other 2 doctors (holistic?) who passed under strange circumstances recently but it's anyone's guess and I sure hope they solve it soon

Old 07-08-2015, 08:03 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,073,706 times
wow this is a weird case is it not ? I mean so many what ifs and so many who , what , wheres ....at some point im sure this will be on dateline .do any of you watch those shows it tells me that the police usually focus on one person and never truly investigate anyone else when they have one person they like for it .

Old 07-08-2015, 09:41 AM

774 posts, read 744,453 times
Not seeing any Go Fund Me account for her. Anyone?

Old 07-08-2015, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspistol View Post
Not seeing any Go Fund Me account for her. Anyone?
It says An online account was opened Monday by Sievers' colleague Lenka Spiska, a licensed massage therapist and intuitologist.

Now they want a million but got 19k right now. Have a gander

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-27-2015 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: Please do not post links to GoFundMe accounts

Old 07-08-2015, 12:29 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,390,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
Her practice only accepted cash and she was boasting a somewhat sales gimmick of health rejuvenation. Something that dr.oz would support. Jmo
Only accepts cash as in currency? What kind of legitimate medical practice does that? Even if it is: cash, check or credit, but not insurance, it would be a rarity. I wonder if there is a phony medicare billing / tax fraud angle to this.

Old 07-08-2015, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
Only accepts cash as in currency? What kind of legitimate medical practice does that? Even if it is: cash, check or credit, but not insurance, it would be a rarity. I wonder if there is a phony medicare billing / tax fraud angle to this.
Holistic drs are mds but not traditional. It's more of a gimmick if you ask me. I remember some guy wrote a book about natural cures for diseases. He went on a talk show and was sued and busted because his book was a gimmick.

So maybe a broke patient became furious.

Old 07-08-2015, 02:09 PM

7,357 posts, read 11,754,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post

Are there any other choices?

You know, if they'd said "axe" instead of "hammer" this would be very Lizzie Borden. The only other suspect with a motive, Emma Borden, was similarly away in CT the day the parents were killed. And dad and the kids were conveniently out of the way in CT in this case. This could easily be a contract murder a la Jane Bashara. I want to know what kind of life insurance hubby had on her. And what's the GoFundMe collection for, exactly? Is he worried about being able to afford the attorneys he's gonna need? Florida being a death-penalty state and all. Those are VERY expensive proceedings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime