Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 05:25 PM

158 posts, read 200,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
There's that "book" the sheriff was talking about!

Another chapter of the book!

No kidding! Good grief, what a mess!

Agree; and I couldn't believe her demeanor in that video of her saying very calmly and almost cheerfully, "I have to go on...she lived in a big way and died in a big way." That kind of gave me a chill.
Agree. She seems like she was envious of Doctor Teresa. And now more at ease since things has happened but it's time to move on and think about the future. Jmo

It seems like a person who was just waiting on their friend's death. Lenka sounds like grieving is not part of this tragedy.

It seems like she just wants to move on and later on move in while giving links to her own practices and fundraising efforts. Jmo

She may not be a killer. But she is definitely a opportunist. Jmo

Last edited by Dexter Morgan; 07-09-2015 at 05:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2015, 05:40 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,606,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post

There's that "book" the sheriff was talking about!
Yep...Not pointing fingers, the person who did this, mentally unstable. I don't believe its a crime of passion.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:49 PM

Imo. Either hubby was in on it or he was just too gullible and afraid to see that the mrs had other things in mind.

She just hired a decent looking male fitness trainer a month prior. Hubby and them was visiting her family; But hubby was okay with her going back home solo while they stayed visiting her family.

Now there is nothing wrong with enjoying the in law's with the kiddies while moms fly back home solo.

But come on. The new fitness trainer who had an appointment that morning with doc would have had any hubby saying forget that. We are going home together.

So did hubby just love her side of the family to stay longer?

Did hubby stay because he didn't want to interrupt his wife's affair that he knew was ongoing?

DID HUBBY SET this up since he is office manager and know what's going on?

I don't know. But hubby knows more about her and them and her friends and any financial or promiscuous ventures in her life than anyone else. Besides her business partner Lenka of course. Jmo.

Old 07-09-2015, 07:15 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,398,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondebaerde View Post
Just a few thoughts, applying logic and what I understand of human nature. If forced to play some "Clue," I'd say, in order of probability: 1) psycho patient and stalker of victim 2) professional hit, with a clause to "make it hurt" 3) payback for a slight, or debt, of hers or others in the family. Could be a "message", too 4) her misfortune to have attracted a random psycho who was at least somewhat methodical.
I disagree about your order of probabilities. I would order them as:

1. Jilted lover
2 Family grudge
3. Rejected Romeo turned stalker
4. Hit Man (Very distant)

I have a suspiscion that professional hitmen are very rare and very ethnocentric meaning that they only take "assignments" from people they have known for their entire criminal lives. These people must be fellow Mexican Drug syndicate types, Chinese Triads, Albanian Mafia types etc. In short, unless the potential employer looks, acts and speaks exactly like the hitman, he is not going take the job.

The odds of somebody wishing to harm a white Florida physician also having hitman contacts is very remote.

Last edited by Cryptic; 07-09-2015 at 07:24 PM..

Old 07-09-2015, 07:39 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,606,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post

She just hired a decent looking male fitness trainer a month prior. Hubby and them was visiting her family; But hubby was okay with her going back home solo while they stayed visiting her family.
One month, a short time for an intelligent Dr to reveal an affair, unless she knew him prior to training.

Working in her field, she had contact with oodles of men, business contacts along with patients. Contact with men, nothing new to her husband. If hes the jealous type, he picked a partner in the wrong profession.

Old 07-09-2015, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
One month, a short time for an intelligent Dr to reveal an affair, unless she knew him prior to training.

Working in her field, she had contact with oodles of men, business contacts along with patients. Contact with men, nothing new to her husband. If hes the jealous type, he picked a partner in the wrong profession.
Agree. But sometimes. It only takes that last time to set a hubby off or atleast to be suspicious. Jmo.

The benefit of doubt can go a long way; Until a person decides that enough is enough. Jmo

Old 07-09-2015, 07:58 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,674,576 times
If you think about it what better alibi could the hubby have then in-laws? Of course that doesn't rule out a hitman...but it helps keep the perception of innocence if your murdered wife's parents are around to witness your whereabouts and reaction to the news of the murder...

Old 07-09-2015, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
If you think about it what better alibi could the hubby have then in-laws? Of course that doesn't rule out a hitman...but it helps keep the perception of innocence if your murdered wife's parents are around to witness your whereabouts and reaction to the news of the murder...
Agree. Hubby may or may not be apart of this. But good night all.
Much obliged . I WILL BE BACK LATER.

Old 07-09-2015, 08:21 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,059,457 times
Is Dr. Sievers' homicide tied to 2 other doctors' deaths? - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

Here's an interesting article that discusses two other doctors in the Florida area with a similar practice to this doctor. Apparently, they all died under mysterious circumstances in June.

Coincidence?

Old 07-09-2015, 08:54 PM

36 posts, read 142,114 times
One of those three doctors had a heat stroke after competing in a race. The family is apparently not suspicious at all of his death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime