Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2018, 08:16 PM

1 posts, read 2,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspistol View Post
'I was already pretty well read on the Franklin files and know that started out as some sort of twisted political attack on the GOP but seemed to take on a life of it's own. Incredible that anyone would have given a moments thought to it'.
Really? Then perhaps 'Washington Times on Franklin Affair' [url]https://www.wanttoknow.info/890629washingtontimesfranklin[/url]
is also 'some sort of twisted political attack on the GOP', or is it more likely a clear indication just how rotten America's leaders are, and just how high the paedophile rings go? And why justice is virtually impossible for people like Noreen and Johnny Gosch, and hundreds more like them?
Here is another link relating to the Franklin case: 'Satanic Subversion of the U.S. Military' by Jeffrey Steinberg:
[url]https://larouchepub.com/other/2005/3233aquino_profile.html[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2019, 04:51 PM

1 posts, read 1,945 times
I would say that anyone who has not should: Meet Noreen, meet John Sr., read the book Why Johnny Can't Come Home, study the JohnnyGosch website, read his Twitter feed, and study the Credit Union Case.

Old 07-12-2019, 11:18 PM

7,656 posts, read 8,729,058 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfO-42jj778

Old 11-24-2020, 03:54 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,260,449 times
I've looked into this case since the Netflix documentary from 2016 or 2017. Very sad. Seems somewhat straight forward though. It appears he was kidnapped, likely horrible things happened afterwards, and he was killed, and his remains are buried somewhere. I don't believe the whole sex slave thing, especially the part where his mother states Johnny visited her one night with an unknown man. It just doesn't add up.

Sadly, I think his mom Noreen has gone crazy since he disappeared. And I think she tries desperately to keep the case out there so it doesn't fully fade, along with the memory of her son, which the latter likely scares her the most. Don't get me wrong, I'm not faulting her. I have full sympathy for her. I cannot imagine what she has been through and how it has impacted her life. I feel so bad. But unfortunately, I don't think he's alive and I don't think he's been alive since around the time he was taken.

Sad story. Hopefully closure can come some day, some how.

Old 11-29-2020, 09:51 AM

3,882 posts, read 2,242,642 times
Kid probably got killed same day he was taken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime