Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 11:38 AM

1,154 posts, read 274,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post
I wonder where did the different properties of crystals came from. How they knew what crystal is good for what and determined by who?

I have some crystals bracelets i bought for different properties. Sometimes I feel they really works othertimes I don't get desired results.

I wonder this too. I tried crystals for a while but never felt what I was supposed to feel so eventually I threw them away. This spring I broke or fractured a bone in my hand which is not healing well and I thought of crystals again cuz I am desperate. I emailed a wiccan friend to ask which crystals could help with bone healing and told my story and he gave me some crystal names and said he lit a candle for me and I swear I felt better not just in my hand but also in a leg that been bothering me ( which I did not mention cuz it was no biggie ) so I'm going to give it all another go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2021, 03:49 AM

982 posts, read 608,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by concreteblonde View Post
I wonder this too. I tried crystals for a while but never felt what I was supposed to feel so eventually I threw them away. This spring I broke or fractured a bone in my hand which is not healing well and I thought of crystals again cuz I am desperate. I emailed a wiccan friend to ask which crystals could help with bone healing and told my story and he gave me some crystal names and said he lit a candle for me and I swear I felt better not just in my hand but also in a leg that been bothering me ( which I did not mention cuz it was no biggie ) so I'm going to give it all another go.
Very interesting story! So glad he could help you!

Old 06-29-2021, 02:46 PM

36 posts, read 11,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuttzie
Thank you! Maybe this?
Those look like the ones I have (They are clear but ya cant see thru em)

I believe those are the best kind to have

Old 06-30-2021, 03:57 AM

982 posts, read 608,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtud View Post
Those look like the ones I have (They are clear but ya cant see thru em)

I believe those are the best kind to have
Thanks, ashtud!

Old 07-07-2021, 11:21 PM

2 posts, read 592 times
Crystals have alot of power for those who know how to utilise it and benefit from them

Old 07-08-2021, 09:38 AM

2,391 posts, read 1,404,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhars View Post

Do crystals really have "energy" and "healing properties?"
No.

Old 07-08-2021, 09:42 AM

2,391 posts, read 1,404,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
And this is the beauty of seeing is believing - you can approach Bach Flower Remedies, crystals, acupuncture all
these newish things with testing them your self.
NO one was more skeptical than I was with some of these things...and I found them to actually work --
EVEN through my doubts! And I mean, wow...even with no belief in them...
that was what amazed me!
I can not make a judgment call until I try something. It's not honest -it's just a opinion, a theory, a supposition, a concept, guessing...seeing is believing, for me.
And yes some crystals have an effect...do all?
I can't say.
Placebo effect?

Old 07-08-2021, 05:14 PM

11,085 posts, read 7,149,943 times
Crystals have properties whereby they oscillate when under pressure. They're often used in electronics due to that. But for healing and health benefits? The jury is out.

Old 07-09-2021, 12:04 AM

8 posts, read 3,290 times
Well not many people understand the power they have.. Ya have to have the right kind mate.... The cloudy ones are the earth crystals and YES they have alot of power if used right...

Old 07-09-2021, 09:54 PM

6,945 posts, read 6,869,734 times
It is strange because science has determined that everything is energy at the lowest levels beyond atoms and electrons. So, why cant they wrap their heads around the fact that the body is electrical and responds to minute energy packets delivered by various substances which are NOT chemicals and NOT toxic.

The folk on here who outright say 'No', maybe are not scientifically minded types because as I say above, science has determined...
So, they must be religiously believing perhaps? Otherwise why would they deny it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine