Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 05:21 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,680,213 times

Advertisements

i see it available on an online pharmacy for 132.50 for 90 12mg tablets (plus shipping, i think they charge like $15. i believe it comes from india).

is this just becoming talked about for covid? seems they still have it in stock. shipping seems to be slow lately for everything, so wont get here for at least a month most likely.

Old 01-06-2021, 05:33 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,688,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i see it available on an online pharmacy for 132.50 for 90 12mg tablets (plus shipping, i think they charge like $15. i believe it comes from india).

is this just becoming talked about for covid? seems they still have it in stock. shipping seems to be slow lately for everything, so wont get here for at least a month most likely.
Small price to pay compared to the crap you will go through when you get covid. Even people I know that beat covid a home still went through hell. With Ivermectin in 48 hours you will feel better if you have normal health. I don't know the efficacy for people with underlying conditions but so many videos have seen it's miracle vs all the other expensive crap.

Do we trust our FDA, CDC, WHO? I rather trust taking ivermectin than get tied up and intubated.

There is not enough study and safety about Pfizer vaccine which sends a MRNA into your body and try to simulate breaking into your cell and making your immune system attack it. Let's hope the vaccines are safe and we won't have to pay much to get it.

But right now, Ivermectin is my choice to save lives.

Old 01-06-2021, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Small price to pay compared to the crap you will go through when you get covid. Even people I know that beat covid a home still went through hell. With Ivermectin in 48 hours you will feel better if you have normal health. I don't know the efficacy for people with underlying conditions but so many videos have seen it's miracle vs all the other expensive crap.

Do we trust our FDA, CDC, WHO? I rather trust taking ivermectin than get tied up and intubated.
ive known plenty of people who havent gone through hell while going through covid. however, i like to have options. they also have the zithromax, thats cheap at 1.49 per 500mg pill.

Old 01-06-2021, 06:00 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,688,561 times
I just want to make sure I have the tools to protect my loved ones in case. We all know how ineffective our healthcare system are. We send cancer people to die with an expensive death called chemo. When there are better treatments available all because we entrusted our healthcare system without question. Doctors cannot give people accurate and humane treatments in fear of losing their license if they prescribe unconventional and unsanctioned medical treatments.

American greed over people's lives.

Old 01-06-2021, 06:01 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,196,641 times
Exclamation Azithromycin NOT the same as IVERMECTIN.

If I am not mistaken, AZITHROMYCIN & or the Z-PACK is considered an antibiotic.

While Ivermectin is a parasite drug. They are not the same thing.

Thanks for your posts

Quote:
Bingo?! I've seen this months ago and used worldwide to reduce deaths. Yet American doctors are struggling to keep people alive using expensive methods. They approved remdesivir which is an expensive useless anti-flu med that has proven to show at best a 7% improvement at a cost of $15k with no insurance.
Yet the same remdesivir costs $2k in developing countries.

So far the tests done worldwide without American sanctioned bodies have yielded incredible results with reduction of COVID deaths.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02958-2

Why would I want covid vaccine with unproven longterm safety when Ivermectin has been around for over 60 years. And many farmers swear by it to prevent parasites infections when they get nicked or bitten by wild animals or insects.

I've bought enough Ivermectin for my family, so none of us will need ICU when we get covid.

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a697037.html

Azithromycin is the commercial prescription Ivermectin.

What's bad right now is any well known Youtube channel or Podcast have been warned or threaten by unknown entities against promoting of Ivermectin. Even Medcram's Dr. Seheult no longer promoting Ivermectin. In fear of being cancelled or deleted if he promotes Ivermectin.

Old 01-06-2021, 06:07 PM

Quote:
I just want to make sure I have the tools to protect my loved ones in case. We all know how ineffective our healthcare system are. We send cancer people to die with an expensive death called chemo. When there are better treatments available all because we entrusted our healthcare system without question. Doctors cannot give people accurate and humane treatments in fear of losing their license if they prescribe unconventional and unsanctioned medical treatments.

one thing that i dont like is that politicians (the lowest form of human) are given drugs that we dont have access to while most people are given nothing. i dont think i would need anything but i have parents and other people who may be at greater risk that i would like to have options also.

Old 01-06-2021, 06:15 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,731,407 times
When I and a friend talked about Ivermectin, and she also believes she will NOT get covid, she mentioned some mushroom products for the Immune Defense issues...and I know others have mentioned some Mushrooms for defense....a pharmacist on Coast to Coast last night, Ben Fuchs, also mentioned Mushrooms...

Old 01-06-2021, 06:25 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,238,832 times
Quote:

There is not enough study and safety about Pfizer vaccine which sends a MRNA into your body and try to simulate breaking into your cell and making your immune system attack it. Let's hope the vaccines are safe and we won't have to pay much to get it.

But right now, Ivermectin is my choice to save lives.
Not enough info on the vaccine, which was tested on tens of thousands, but you prefer ivermectin, which has data on a few hundred, mostly observational, not randomized, controlled, and prospective (the way the vaccine studies were done.)

Quote:

My son is alive, after his diagnosis of childhood leukemia in 1989, due to chemo. Ninety percent of kids with the same diagnosis are now cured with chemo.

Millions of people worldwide are alive because of chemo. Just can the "expensive death" talk.

Doctors can prescribe approved medications off label with no risk of losing their licenses. If it is "unconventional and unsanctioned" it still needs scientific evidence to support its use. The COVID-19 experts are still waiting on the evidence for ivermectin. "Videos" are not such evidence.

Old 01-06-2021, 06:35 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
She's referencing the same in vitro ivermectin study that was done on a line of monkey cells. It's not applicable and referencing it as proof is very misleading on her part.

This is the same lobbying group's youtube channel. She works in an outpatient clinic. This is very similar to the hydroxychloroquine frontline docs lobbying effort where a group of docs running a clinic wanted to prescribe a mispurposed drug as a prophylactic treatment. They need the approval to get insurance to cover it which will result in large number of recurring office visits and fees.

There is nothing new in each hydroxycholoroquine and ivermectin video. They are trotting out the same information with a different spokesperson from the same group. In the time before these videos have come out, the clinical trials have been in process. If there was something new to report, the trials would've put out something newsworthy of their efficacy and pushed for an emergency use authorization with the FDA.

You lose all credibility when you disparage the medical profession and then march out a succession of doctors to try to convince people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post

Walmart Pet Pharmacy has it. The dosage is about 1/100th that's needed to wipe out the virus.

ADDED: Suzy_Q2010, I've added clarification to show that I'm responding to the umpteenth ivermectin post by the same people.

Last edited by lchoro; 01-06-2021 at 06:48 PM..

Old 01-06-2021, 06:41 PM

37,105 posts, read 41,238,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
She's referencing the same in vitro study that was done on a line of monkey cells. It's not applicable and referencing it as proof is very misleading on her part.

This is the same lobbying group's youtube channel. She works in an outpatient clinic. This is very similar to the hydroxychloroquine frontline docs lobbying effort where a group of docs running a clinic want to prescribe a mispurposed drug as a prophylactic treatment. They need the approval to get insurance to cover it which will result in large number of recurring office visits and fees.
If you are referring to the mRNA vaccines, they were tested in live monkeys, not just monkey cells.

Moderna has also released data showing their vaccine prevents infections in humans. See page 6:

https://www.fda.gov/media/144453/download

"However, we did collect pre-dose 1 and pre-dose 2
nasopharyngeal swabs for SARS-CoV-2 virus and have performed a descriptive summary
comparing the number of positive swabs at the pre-dose 2 timepoint in baseline seronegative
participants to get an early idea on the possibility of prevention of asymptomatic infection.
Amongst baseline negative participants, 14 in the vaccine group and 38 in the placebo group had
evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection at the second dose without evidence of COVID-19
symptoms. There were approximately 2/3 fewer swabs that were positive in the vaccine group as
compared to the placebo group at the pre-dose 2 timepoint, suggesting that some asymptomatic
infections start to be prevented after the first dose."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine