Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 09:47 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,691,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
What makes you think that chemo is used instead of some other "better" treatment. That's just plain ridiculous and indicative of weak thinking.

I didn't have chemo for my cancer, just surgery and proton therapy. Proton therapy is expensive because it requires a bunch of machinery, but it has fewer side effects for head and neck tumors than conventional radiation.
You don't need any surgery if you were able to stay healthy. Cancer does not just form from body without a support system. Cancer spread when you gave it the support system it needs to thrive. By understanding how cancer lives and multiply the alternative or the best treatment is to take away their support system so it can go into remission and not spread. Proton therapy is another expensive way with huge side effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I’m confused as to why this is in the alternative medicine forum. This is a prescription medicine that has been around for a very long time. It has a long safety record and has a lot of evidence showing that it works for covid.
Because the established minds refuse to allow for something as cheap and readily available to overtake the new misguided methodologies.

Think about what the messenger RNA vaccine does, it breaks into your cell and make your immune system attack it. What is the long term effects to this vaccination program? It is not a one time deal, it will become a lifetime vaccination program until mass herd immunity.

They said it is safe but there's no study, while Ivermectin has been around for ages with KNOWN side effects.

Even if I take Ivermectin right now without covid I am not going to have major problems.

What Moderna and Pfizer is pushing for is billions of revenue around the world for their vaccine when a $8 Ivermectin can stop Covid in its tracks. Why would they promote it?

Old 01-07-2021, 09:51 AM

14,935 posts, read 12,132,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Hi again, I'm not sure how one can buy Ivermectin, I've heard various sources..perhaps the video tells that, I'll listen. I've heard feed supply stores for one place. One can do a search:

Where can I purchase Ivermectin

Just talked to a local family owned pharm here and talking to a pharmacist, she said the Ivermectin is even more effective than the Hydro...... drug....she said she has a stock of it and I kiddingly asked her if she wants to sell me some....

On the hydroxychloroquine drug, just hearing Dr. Victory and people calling in saying even if they can get a doctor to prescribe it for them, many pharmacies won't fill the script...one caller said Costco did for them and Walgreen but it too depends on states one resides, if one can get either of these meds they can treat themselves if covid hits them...

What is going on is that so much of the AMA is in bed with pharma for the big vaccines push, WHICH IS A TRAIN WRECK of a MESS out there.

Of course, the BEST to do is Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and Quercetin and as I do take Grape Seed Extract which I have for decades..

Dr. Victory talked about 2 sources who prescribe the Hydroxy drug, and one is Frontline Doctors and the other one is I can't totally recall, but she has these 2 on her site.
It's a prescription drug, so getting it would require a visit, or interaction with a prescribing health provider. Or perhaps you could pay a visit to a local vet, as it's used to treat roundworm infestations in dogs.

In any case, one does not "self-dose" with either hydroxyquinolone or ivermectin, but uses it under the guidance of his/her healthcare provider.

Old 01-07-2021, 10:07 AM

37,105 posts, read 41,238,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
You don't need any surgery if you were able to stay healthy. Cancer does not just form from body without a support system. Cancer spread when you gave it the support system it needs to thrive. By understanding how cancer lives and multiply the alternative or the best treatment is to take away their support system so it can go into remission and not spread. Proton therapy is another expensive way with huge side effects.

Because the established minds refuse to allow for something as cheap and readily available to overtake the new misguided methodologies.

Think about what the messenger RNA vaccine does, it breaks into your cell and make your immune system attack it. What is the long term effects to this vaccination program? It is not a one time deal, it will become a lifetime vaccination program until mass herd immunity.
Your theory about cancer is incorrect. First, cancer is not a single disease and cancers have different causes. Second, there is no way to "take away their support system".

The research proceeds with ivermectin the same way it did with the vaccines. Why is vaccine research rejected as "too rushed" and properly conducted ivermectin research felt to be unnecessary?

No, mRNA vaccines do not "make your immune system attack it". Once in the cell it uses the machinery of the cell to tell it to make a viral protein and display it on the surface of the cell. The mRNA is then rapidly degraded.

There is no reason to expect that the risks of these vaccines will be higher than traditional vaccines, and certainly not greater than the morbidity and mortality of COVID-19.

It will take time to know if the protection of the vaccine wanes and boosters will be needed and with what frequency. Therefore, it is incorrect to claim at this time that "It is not a one time deal, it will become a lifetime vaccination program until mass herd immunity."

Quote:
They said it is safe but there's no study, while Ivermectin has been around for ages with KNOWN side effects.

Even if I take Ivermectin right now without covid I am not going to have major problems.

What Moderna and Pfizer is pushing for is billions of revenue around the world for their vaccine when a $8 Ivermectin can stop Covid in its tracks. Why would they promote it?
"No study" for what? Large studies have been done for both of the mRNA vaccines.

It is not yet confirmed that "Ivermectin can stop Covid in its tracks". Not enough data.

Old 01-07-2021, 10:52 AM

2,684 posts, read 2,398,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
It's a prescription drug, so getting it would require a visit, or interaction with a prescribing health provider. Or perhaps you could pay a visit to a local vet, as it's used to treat roundworm infestations in dogs.

In any case, one does not "self-dose" with either hydroxyquinolone or ivermectin, but uses it under the guidance of his/her healthcare provider.
Ivermectin is OTC in many, many countries. Yet another annoying part of being in the "best" medical system in the world- we're not trusted to care for ourselves. In my glorious state, I'm not even allowed to get a cholesterol test without visiting a doctor first, at a cost of over $100 for the visit, plus whatever upcharge he'll do on the test itself. So I just get my labwork done across state lines; what an embarrassing system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
"No study" for what? Large studies have been done for both of the mRNA vaccines.
Large, but very short studies. Compared to Ivermectin, of which billions of doses have been taken worldwide over the past 3 or 4 decades. It's the long-term effects of the mRNA vaccine that are scary, not the short-term effects (although the short-term side effects are scary for those who experience them- 104(!) fever is nothing to take lightly).

Old 01-07-2021, 10:55 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post

It's not a prescription drug, it probably was decades ago and now otc, amazon has it and other sources...I am not taking anything but the C, D, Zinc etc and IF ever needed I'd buy the Ivermectin....I'm convinced enough with all I'm hearing from the sources who know it...

It's truly almost unbelievable, but millions are standing in lines for these unknown vaccines that the producers are making billions and I believe most from our govts funding.....

Old 01-07-2021, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCresident2014 View Post
Ivermectin is OTC in many, many countries. Yet another annoying part of being in the "best" medical system in the world- we're not trusted to care for ourselves. In my glorious state, I'm not even allowed to get a cholesterol test without visiting a doctor first, at a cost of over $100 for the visit, plus whatever upcharge he'll do on the test itself. So I just get my labwork done across state lines; what an embarrassing system.
There is a saying in medicine:

A physician who treats himself has a fool for a patient.

~ Dr. William Osler

Quote:
Large, but very short studies. Compared to Ivermectin, of which billions of doses have been taken worldwide over the past 3 or 4 decades. It's the long-term effects of the mRNA vaccine that are scary, not the short-term effects (although the short-term side effects are scary for those who experience them- 104(!) fever is nothing to take lightly).
Billions of doses of ivermectin have not been taken for SARS-CoV-2 infections.

The short term effects of the vaccines last a day or two and can be treated with OTC medications.

What scary long term effects? Source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
It's not a prescription drug, it probably was decades ago and now otc, amazon has it and other sources...I am not taking anything but the C, D, Zinc etc and IF ever needed I'd buy the Ivermectin....I'm convinced enough with all I'm hearing from the sources who know it...

It's truly almost unbelievable, but millions are standing in lines for these unknown vaccines that the producers are making billions and I believe most from our govts funding.....
It is prescription for human use. Using veterinary drugs for human use is not a Good Idea.

How much do you think is being spent on treating SARS-CoV-2?

Old 01-07-2021, 12:17 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,735,487 times
Quote:
There is a saying in medicine:

A physician who treats himself has a fool for a patient.

~ Dr. William Osler

Billions of doses of ivermectin have not been taken for SARS-CoV-2 infections.

The short term effects of the vaccines last a day or two and can be treated with OTC medications.

What scary long term effects? Source?

It is prescription for human use. Using veterinary drugs for human use is not a Good Idea.

How much do you think is being spent on treating SARS-CoV-2?
Billions of doses have been taken by people over decades. That speaks too it’s safety. We know it’s safety profile. We have no clue at all as to t long term safety profile of the vaccine yet we are using it.

There is evidence that ivermectin works in both preventing and treating covid. The safety profile allows us to move forward and try it and see if it works on and even larger scale. There is literally nothing to lose. There is no valid reason to not move forward. People who claim that they want to save lives should be 100% on board.

Old 01-07-2021, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Billions of doses have been taken by people over decades. That speaks too it’s safety. We know it’s safety profile. We have no clue at all as to t long term safety profile of the vaccine yet we are using it.

There is evidence that ivermectin works in both preventing and treating covid. The safety profile allows us to move forward and try it and see if it works on and even larger scale. There is literally nothing to lose. There is no valid reason to not move forward. People who claim that they want to save lives should be 100% on board.
Research is in progress, worldwide. Safety is irrelevant if it does not work, and there is not enough data yet to confirm that.

Old 01-07-2021, 12:28 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,735,487 times
Quote:
Research is in progress, worldwide. Safety is irrelevant if it does not work, and there is not enough data yet to confirm that.

Safety is 100% relevant. It’s safe. We have ample evidence that it works. We don’t need to wait for more studies to be done since it is safe. People are dying everyday and you want to wait for more studies before trying something that has shown to work and is safe. Your position makes zero sense if you truly want to save lives. Waiting for more studies and letting more people die while we wait is not right. There’s nothing to lose in trying this now.

Old 01-07-2021, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Safety is 100% relevant. It’s safe. We have ample evidence that it works. We don’t need to wait for more studies to be done since it is safe. People are dying everyday and you want to wait for more studies before trying something that has shown to work and is safe. Your position makes zero sense if you truly want to save lives. Waiting for more studies and letting more people die while we wait is not right. There’s nothing to lose in trying this now.
Well, you could treat someone with a glass of water every six hours. It would be 100% safe but I doubt it would do much for the infection.

The effectiveness has not yet been confirmed, no matter how much you insist it has.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine