Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2021, 09:27 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_me View Post
I gave the exact address to the cop and he gave me a list of all the police calls and why to that home.
You are of course accurate about Vegas, but I am in a gated community with 0 issues now and the lovely golf course in Sierra Vista is not gated. The whole area looks like nice people - just not the next store gun toting skinheads. Thank you for your input.
The police calls to the house next door would keep me from moving to that location. The fact that a person is a gun toter or a skinhead (so claimed) wouldn't stop me from a location. [mod cut - unsubstantiated, racism]

Last edited by VTsnowbird; 08-13-2021 at 05:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2021, 09:52 AM

6,798 posts, read 4,243,396 times
If OP's call to the police was at a similar coherence level as their post to begin this thread, I can't say I blame the cop for being less than receptive. He probably struggled to make sense of the story.

Old 08-13-2021, 10:23 AM

1,047 posts, read 726,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sno0909 View Post
Next store? What does that mean?
Two homes side by side. I imagine 10 ft apart.

Old 08-13-2021, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas Vincit View Post
If OP's call to the police was at a similar coherence level as their post to begin this thread, I can't say I blame the cop for being less than receptive. He probably struggled to make sense of the story.
Sorry. The cop did 99% of talking.

Old 08-13-2021, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The police calls to the house next door would keep me from moving to that location. The fact that a person is a gun toter or a skinhead (so claimed) wouldn't stop me from a location. [mod cut - unsubstantiated, racism].
He has a white power sticker on one of his cars. And the current tenants said "skinhead" and he looks like one. That is a gang.
Attorney General Michael Chernoff (forgot how to spell his name) but back in early 2000s he said anybody with white power ink would be considered a terrorist and get that charge. That is when many ink parlors said we will remove your ink for free if racial.
To still have that in this climate is insane.
I would never judge your neighbor by his skin color but if I was told he had a shootout at home* and a laundry list of other runs ins at home next to you I would be on very high alert.
I don't know if that is still the way it is with current policy (terrorist charge).

Last edited by VTsnowbird; 08-13-2021 at 05:34 PM..

Old 08-13-2021, 10:41 AM

33 posts, read 46,567 times
Quote:
He has a white power sticker on one of his cars. And the current tenants said "skinhead" and he looks like one. That is a gang.
Attorney General Michael Chernoff (forgot how to spell his name) but back in early 2000s he said anybody with white power ink would be considered a terrorist and get that charge. That is when many ink parlors said we will remove your ink for free if racial.
I would never judge your neighbor by his skin color but if I was told he had a shootout at home* and a laundry list of other runs ins at home next to you I would be on very high alert.
I don't know if that is still the way it is with current policy (terrorist charge).

Well welcome to Sierra Vista. These are the neighbors you chose but if you didn't want to deal with all that you should've just moved to Hereford. Even in the nice areas of town, SV has a heavy skin head presence (and is ultra right wing, which by reading your posts, seems to be what you were looking for). There have been two violent murders in the last six months as a result of gun violence. Any town you go to will have these same issues. If you don't like those elements, might I recommend you look out in the country??

Old 08-13-2021, 12:12 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,093,017 times
fly_me, please do not get offended, but I think you mean 'next door'. I had to read your sentences a few times to understand what you meant by 'next store'. Again, folks get so danged offended these days over spelling issues, I am only trying to help.

Now, you seem to be making some assumptions here. The one that I can tell you is probably correct is the one about the quick two minute visits. Yeah, its probably a drug house. But that doesn't mean for sure he is packing. The police seem to take a pretty lackadaisical approach to drug houses until you're the one dealing them, lol.

I suggest you start packing the biggest gun you can openly. Perhaps get a few black rifles and pack them in and out of the house. Often. Sit on your front porch and clean them. Often. Put security cameras on every corner. Get a big dog.

Or don't buy it. Simple as that.

Old 08-13-2021, 12:34 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,273,376 times
Quote:
Two homes side by side. I imagine 10 ft apart.
Oh. You mean "next door." As in your next door neighbor.

Old 08-13-2021, 12:36 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,273,376 times
Quote:
What does a white power sticker look like? I don't believe I've ever seen someone advertise that openly on a vehicle that they are part of a domestic terrorist organization. Seems risky.

Old 08-13-2021, 02:57 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sno0909 View Post
What does a white power sticker look like? I don't believe I've ever seen someone advertise that openly on a vehicle that they are part of a domestic terrorist organization. Seems risky.
The only time I've heard or seen the term "white power' was from watching the Dave Chapelle skit on Clayton Bigsby, the Black White Supremacist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona