Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2023, 08:41 PM

253 posts, read 198,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalTraveler View Post
Enjoy your new outbreak of Chickenpox courtesy of the migrants that were not vaccinated. Sure glad I'm NOT there. Never had that crap growing up and at my age it could be deadly. Good luck with that. If you were unaware of this guess you haven't watched your news.
What in god's green earth, are you talking about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2023, 09:31 PM

131 posts, read 67,233 times
come on dude wake up. You must have your head in the sand not to know what's going on right under your nose.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...go/ar-AA1lyFUG

Old 12-24-2023, 09:03 AM

Quote:
come on dude wake up. You must have your head in the sand not to know what's going on right under your nose.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...go/ar-AA1lyFUG
I'm immune. I don't care.

Do you just come on the Chicago forum to cry about migrants?

Old 12-24-2023, 10:58 AM

No crying here. Just feel sorry for your neighbors as you apparently don't care what's going on around you.

Old 12-24-2023, 02:02 PM

52 posts, read 24,340 times
Quote:
Enjoy your new outbreak of Chickenpox courtesy of the migrants that were not vaccinated. Sure glad I'm NOT there. Never had that crap growing up and at my age it could be deadly. Good luck with that. If you were unaware of this guess you haven't watched your news.
Did you have this energy for all the MAGA anti vaxers? Theyre not vaccinated either.

Old 12-24-2023, 04:12 PM

LOL I don't know one MAGA person that ever refused the likes of a competent well known and high efficacy vaccination such as the Chickenpox. We all are sadly aware of those that have either dies or gotten more sick from the RNA likes of the COVID vaccines. I had one round and stopped there. I've had COVID 3 times. The 2nd time felt like a simple cold. Last one didn't even know I had anything. I never had Chickenpox however and would like to stay states away from those with it. All I can say is if you're happy with the current government at large your pain sensors are pretty dead. A president that can't even finish a sentence competently and he's running this country? Well we all know he actually isn't.

Old 12-24-2023, 11:50 PM

52 posts, read 24,340 times
Quote:
LOL I don't know one MAGA person that ever refused the likes of a competent well known and high efficacy vaccination such as the Chickenpox. We all are sadly aware of those that have either dies or gotten more sick from the RNA likes of the COVID vaccines. I had one round and stopped there. I've had COVID 3 times. The 2nd time felt like a simple cold. Last one didn't even know I had anything. I never had Chickenpox however and would like to stay states away from those with it. All I can say is if you're happy with the current government at large your pain sensors are pretty dead. A president that can't even finish a sentence competently and he's running this country? Well we all know he actually isn't.
Anti vaxer slamming people who aren't vaccinated. I rest my case. Save your faux outrage. Nobody is buyiing it.

Old 01-07-2024, 07:10 AM

36 posts, read 14,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
You need to realize that until Biden - to seek asylum you stopped in the first country you entered - they all went through Mexico and never stopped at a US Embassy or a Mexican embassy to ask for asylum - they are here illegally. Liberals always change the goal posts. We have enough of our own to take care off.

I'll expect you to sign up to house all these poor illegals at your place so they don't end up in tent cities this winter.
I would love to see more information showing that prior to Biden it was a different process. I could not find anything about it. Thank you.

Old 01-08-2024, 11:13 AM

78,364 posts, read 60,556,941 times
Clearly there is a problem with the NUMBER of migrants, this is borne out by the comments and actions of aldermen, the mayor etc.

Immigration has been the lifeblood of this country, but this is a bit too much all at once.

I really don't know how people can see people sleeping in O'hare, on the street etc. and think that this process is working well.

Old 01-09-2024, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Clearly there is a problem with the NUMBER of migrants, this is borne out by the comments and actions of aldermen, the mayor etc.

Immigration has been the lifeblood of this country, but this is a bit too much all at once.

I really don't know how people can see people sleeping in O'hare, on the street etc. and think that this process is working well.
No one thinks it's working out okay. It does need to be trickled down. It starts at the federal level. Yes. We all know that. But having a bunch of families sleeping in tents on the street is something I never thought I'd see in the U.S. There's multi[le levels/stages that people are choosing to see the problem at. One can have varying opinions at different stages of the problem.

As a whole, legislation does need to happen asap to suppress the mass influx.
But once on U.s. soil, I think we are able and should treat people with a bit more dignity.
I don't think the fact that one's mother was able to pop you out on American soil automatically makes one deemed superior and deserving of more rights. But that's just me. Obviously people do feel that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago