Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2017, 09:33 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,741,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
It does not matter whether you classify it as "waste" or not. It is just a chemical, no more, no less. Calling it "waste" is anti-fluoride propaganda.

I am serious. Please talk to a chemistry teacher.
I'm not talking to any chemistry teacher, thank you. I in my heart of hearts believe the anti group enough and all the evidence of the fraud of it all. Govt is full of fraud and if I can fight something on a level that can help and have others be awaken, then I've done something good. Why do men and women write books about something that is harming us? Because they have nothing better to do? They just put a bunch of subjects in a hat and pulled out "fluoride"?

No I don't need to talk to any chemistry teacher, I have ENOUGH common sense. Meeting Dr. Paul Connett PhD in Chemistry is a good teacher, don't you think? He came to our town to talk to city council on what they were attempting to do, fluoridate our waters, and he convinced me even though I was pretty convinced. Dr. Connett is a very good Voice of Reason>>>

He didn't convince our city council and their deep pockets. So many sell their souls for money.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-11-2017 at 09:47 AM..

Old 07-11-2017, 02:06 PM

10,231 posts, read 6,315,362 times
Quote:
Did you see an allergist and get tested to see if you are allergic to fluoride? If not, how do you know it was not something else in the water causing your problems? You admit you have problems with other substances, too.

Why should all of the people who benefit from fluoride not be able to have those benefits because you have a problem (unproven unless you have been tested) with fluoridated water?

AAAAI Professional Resource Center: Position Statement 1

"As a result of this review, the members of the Executive Committee of the American Academy of Allergy have adopted unanimously the following statement:

'There is no evidence of allergy or intolerance to fluorides as used in the fluoridation of community water supplies.'"
There is no skin allergy test for fluoride. Wonder why not? So, I also suppose since I was never tested by a DOCTOR for bleach or latex allergy I don't have that either? Doctor, Doctor why are my hands bleeding when I wear Latex Gloves or clean with Bleach solutions??? Only YOU can tell me why.

I changed diapers and disinfected for my job for years. Had to wear disposable gloves every day for YEARS. The schools bought latex gloves because they were cheaper. I went out, and paid for my own gloves. On occasion, I ran out and had to use their's. Bloody hands again. Same not only with disinfecting with bleach, but using Anti-Bacterial soaps also. You are not a medical PROFESSIONAL to diagnose your bloody hands!!!! So it is not my call to diagnose my skin hives either???? How are Science Experiments done? We learn about that in HIGH SCHOOL.

Jamin, BTW, my SIL IS a Science Teacher. What does HE say? If Bleach, Latex, Fluoride in Water, causes you problems, AVOID it. "Science doesn't know everything there is to know." He has his Masters Degree in Science. Do these medical professionals posting on here have that?

Old 07-11-2017, 02:34 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I'm not talking to any chemistry teacher, thank you. I in my heart of hearts believe the anti group enough and all the evidence of the fraud of it all. Govt is full of fraud and if I can fight something on a level that can help and have others be awaken, then I've done something good. Why do men and women write books about something that is harming us? Because they have nothing better to do? They just put a bunch of subjects in a hat and pulled out "fluoride"?

No I don't need to talk to any chemistry teacher, I have ENOUGH common sense. Meeting Dr. Paul Connett PhD in Chemistry is a good teacher, don't you think? He came to our town to talk to city council on what they were attempting to do, fluoridate our waters, and he convinced me even though I was pretty convinced. Dr. Connett is a very good Voice of Reason>>>

He didn't convince our city council and their deep pockets. So many sell their souls for money.
If you are going to insist that water fluoridation uses "waste" a little education would be a good idea. You cannot override chemistry with "common sense".

Despite all of Connett's claims, the only adverse effect of fluoride is fluorosis. Most fluorosis is is very mild and not even cosmetically noticeable.

If he did not convince your city council, it would appear that he was not very convincing.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:40 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,741,456 times
Quote:
If you are going to insist that water fluoridation uses "waste" a little education would be a good idea. You cannot override chemistry with "common sense".

Despite all of Connett's claims, the only adverse effect of fluoride is fluorosis. Most fluorosis is is very mild and not even cosmetically noticeable.

If he did not convince your city council, it would appear that he was not very convincing.

No, the fluoridationists and their $$$ and council's deep pockets were more convincing. If you have no problem with all of this history, then drink away.

Old 07-11-2017, 06:09 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
There is no skin allergy test for fluoride. Wonder why not? So, I also suppose since I was never tested by a DOCTOR for bleach or latex allergy I don't have that either? Doctor, Doctor why are my hands bleeding when I wear Latex Gloves or clean with Bleach solutions??? Only YOU can tell me why.

I changed diapers and disinfected for my job for years. Had to wear disposable gloves every day for YEARS. The schools bought latex gloves because they were cheaper. I went out, and paid for my own gloves. On occasion, I ran out and had to use their's. Bloody hands again. Same not only with disinfecting with bleach, but using Anti-Bacterial soaps also. You are not a medical PROFESSIONAL to diagnose your bloody hands!!!! So it is not my call to diagnose my skin hives either???? How are Science Experiments done? We learn about that in HIGH SCHOOL.

Jamin, BTW, my SIL IS a Science Teacher. What does HE say? If Bleach, Latex, Fluoride in Water, causes you problems, AVOID it. "Science doesn't know everything there is to know." He has his Masters Degree in Science. Do these medical professionals posting on here have that?
It appears your SIL said if a product bothers you, don't use it. That is not the same as saying you are allergic to fluoride in water.

I am sure an allergist could find a way to test for fluoride allergy.

Old 07-12-2017, 10:25 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,558,693 times
Quote:

Bleach is extremely alkaline and dissolves skin -its a chemical burn. Its not an "allergy". It dissolves everyone's skin!

Jeeze Louise.

Old 07-12-2017, 10:27 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,558,693 times
Quote:

There's no skin test for mango allergies. Yet there are people who have a reaction to mango juice on their skin.

Do you think big mango is suppressing it. That's the intelligent answer right?

Old 07-12-2017, 10:50 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,658,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
There's no skin test for mango allergies. Yet there are people who have a reaction to mango juice on their skin.

Big mango! Geez, something else I have to worry about.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:27 PM

10,231 posts, read 6,315,362 times
Quote:
It appears your SIL said if a product bothers you, don't use it. That is not the same as saying you are allergic to fluoride in water.

I am sure an allergist could find a way to test for fluoride allergy.
You forget his second quote. "Science doesn't know everything there is to know".

Old 07-12-2017, 02:53 PM

14,944 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post

LOL, don't think so, but I think sage advice to anyone who might suffer an adverse reaction to mango would be to avoid it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals