Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 11:21 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,753,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgardener View Post
This forum has a "ignore list" that is very helpful.
Yes, I guess it does and anyone can use it. But it appears this post has generated interest and maybe some minds opened up. As in all of life, take what you want and leave the rest. And then perhaps some here could care less about all this info and just love to be contrary.

Old 11-11-2016, 01:54 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,545,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Yes, I guess it does and anyone can use it. But it appears this post has generated interest and maybe some minds opened up. As in all of life, take what you want and leave the rest. And then perhaps some here could care less about all this info and just love to be contrary.
This has been one of the most worthless threads I have ever seen on any message board. No disrespect intended towards any one person, but the plug should have been pulled pages ago. The moderator was very patient.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:11 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,753,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
This has been one of the most worthless threads I have ever seen on any message board. No disrespect intended towards any one person, but the plug should have been pulled pages ago. The moderator was very patient.
Your opinion Right? No disrespect taken, I have strong opinions and thick skin. Yes, I've been slugged a lot here, and hope those sluggers feel better. I always believed we are a country of opinions and freedom to speak them.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:11 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,545,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Your opinion Right? No disrespect taken, I have strong opinions and thick skin. Yes, I've been slugged a lot here, and hope those sluggers feel better. I always believed we are a country of opinions and freedom to speak them.
Now, now, settle down. Don't blow an artery.

Jamin, in many ways I respect your opinions and how you chose to do your health is your business and I could care less.

But rather than give your opinion and let it sit you feel the need on seemingly every thread to spew and spew and spew. I mean, after the 3,582,091st time I get it. All our health concerns from curing cancer to teeth growing back is done via oils, fluoride will cause you to grow 9 ears, and science is all wrong blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......

And to be frank, you do have a thick skin (to your credit), you take ribbing well (to your credit) but maybe pull back a bit. Say your piece only 50 times or so and then let it lay. That's why this thread circled the bowl a long time ago and is now floating out to sea.

In fact, I think we ALL should try and do this. It seems more and more of these threads become counter-productive very quickly. We're no longer offering some sort of advice or experience and more just spouting the same worthless crap.

This will be my final post on this totally worthless thread. Let's all reexamine ourselves and try and do better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.