Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2022, 05:52 PM

826 posts, read 1,125,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim.brayden.sherman View Post
Anderson is getting 2 new car washes by Walmart on Hwy 28 Bypass. The brands will be Take 5 Car Wash and Caliber Car Wash (2 new brands to the Upstate). They might as well be right next to each other as an Exxon station is the only thing in between them.
(Both are going to start construction at around the same time so we may even run into both of them opening within a month or so of each other.)

Also, a Papa Bear Car Wash recently opened on Clemson Blvd and another Papa Bear is coming to Hwy 28 Bypass along with 1 more cat wash in planning on Hwy 24.

Car washes are taking over the Upstate like a plague but, if they provide jobs then why not. If it is a lot that would not become anything else then that is fine. Only issue is some of these are taking desirable lots that new stuff for a region can go on but it is life as usual.
Most of the newer car washes don’t provide many jobs. That’s why they are popping up everywhere. They are pretty cheap to run after the initial investment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2022, 07:23 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,353,822 times
Quote:
Biscuitville is in the process of expanding into SC. They said that they have multiple sites in the works for SC with plans for more.

It is a chain with 66 locations in NC and VA with the closest ones being in the Charlotte area.
They are known for their biscuits which are made every 15 minutes.

Linkhttp://www.biscuitville.com/menu/
Hope to see a Biscuitville in the Upstate. They have a good biscuit product that some consider better than certain Bojangles and Hardee's based upon quality control factors. They are primarily a biscuit based breakfast based menu and do not feature fried chicken.

Old 03-25-2022, 07:25 PM

192 posts, read 207,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Hope to see a Biscuitville in the Upstate. They have a good biscuit product that some consider better than certain Bojangles and Hardee's based upon quality control factors. They are primarily a biscuit based breakfast based menu and do not feature fried chicken.

Upstate is a part of it. I can't disclose Upstate sites or else I would have said the towns.

Old 03-25-2022, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Upstate is a part of it. I can't disclose Upstate sites or else I would have said the towns.
Is the estimated time frame later this year or sometime next year?

Old 03-26-2022, 05:50 AM

192 posts, read 207,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Is the estimated time frame later this year or sometime next year?
Sites are currently under contract is all I know. Probably next year or the year after is what I would think for the first Upstate ones but I do not know.

The first SC location will probably be in Indian Land since I saw a construction bid for it a while back (December or January).

Old 03-26-2022, 07:18 AM

11,706 posts, read 24,785,933 times
We need a Shake Shack.

Old 03-26-2022, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
We need a Shake Shack.
I have mentioned that before. They have apparently performed well in Charlotte with several locations and they could infill the Upstate between Charlotte and Atlanta.

Old 03-26-2022, 10:37 AM

4 posts, read 2,769 times
Parlor Doughnuts coming to Greenville. Location not yet announced.

www.parlordoughnuts.com

Old 03-26-2022, 10:42 AM

896 posts, read 1,139,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cain View Post

www.parlordoughnuts.com
Fall 2022!

Old 03-26-2022, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cain View Post

www.parlordoughnuts.com
Look good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area