Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2023, 05:11 AM

63,301 posts, read 29,383,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
I oppose illegal immigration, as clearly stated upthread.

I stand by my statement that immigrants work harder. The evidence is everywhere.
Your second statement is false so I suggest you just stop with that nonsense! It's insulting to the American worker and not true.

Old 10-14-2023, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Sure. All 3rd world broke illegal lawbreaking invaders claim to be refugees and the b’a’ POTUS says come on in. Murderers, drug dealers, rapists, terrorists, human traffickers, pedophiles, zero vetting. We’ll feed you, house you, and bus and fly you at taxpayer expense.

Traitor open border law breaking punks support this destruction. Those that hire or harbor them should be locked up. That’s current law. A 10 year minimum for sanctuary city mayors as some from this corrupt admin would do wonders for invasion numbers.

Lock them up and mass deportation. I’d pop open a cold one. Viva USA!

No sane country, not even a corrupt country like Mexico allows this. We should handle invaders like they do. Have you seen the vids? They don’t play.

And the thread title “Multicultural experiment”. Not an experiment. It was done to purposely destroy this country and others. And it’s working well.
So according to that poster opposing millions and millions of illegal aliens in our country and the negative impact they have on our society is an obsession? Why shouldn't they be deported as they are found since they are here in violation of our immigration laws? That's not reason enough to deport them? Huh?

There is no plan to build a wall along our entire border either. That's a flat out lie! We only need about 1,000 miles of wall on the most porous areas of our border and nearly half of it has been built already by Trump already. No one has said that the wall is the total solution either. That's another lie! However, where the good walls have been built already they have been 90% effective in deterring illegal entry.

It's not about where one comes from either. It's about them not coming here legally. What part of that doesn't that poster get? Working hard does not excuse anyone for breaking laws. I guess felony ID theft and tax evasion are ok with these pro-illegals to just as long as they work hard at stealing jobs from Americans by working for less?

Old 10-14-2023, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Sure. All 3rd world broke illegal lawbreaking invaders claim to be refugees and the b’a’ POTUS says come on in. Murderers, drug dealers, rapists, terrorists, human traffickers, pedophiles, zero vetting. We’ll feed you, house you, and bus and fly you at taxpayer expense.

Traitor open border law breaking punks support this destruction. Those that hire or harbor them should be locked up. That’s current law. A 10 year minimum for sanctuary city mayors as some from this corrupt admin would do wonders for invasion numbers.

Lock them up and mass deportation. I’d pop open a cold one. Viva USA!

No sane country, not even a corrupt country like Mexico allows this. We should handle invaders like they do. Have you seen the vids? They don’t play.

And the thread title “Multicultural experiment”. Not an experiment. It was done to purposely destroy this country and others. And it’s working well.
In keeping with this topic title which doesn't belong in the illegal immigration forum anyway how is it diversity to have millions and millions of illegal aliens in our country from mostly one ethnic group?

Old 10-14-2023, 06:47 AM

15,647 posts, read 7,688,564 times
Quote:
Yeah. I doubt you’re not smart enough to know a witch hunt when you see one. They’ll do anything to stop Trump seeing that with him in the way as the next POTUS the destruction will temporarily be put on hold.

Don’t care if you don’t like him or what you think of him as your opinion is of much value to me as mine is of yours. You seem more like a Biden type of guy.

I’m out.
There is no witch hunt. Trump has always operated on the edge and it finally caught up with him. The man hates following the law.

The only reason to want him as President is because you want the US to devolve into a right wing authoritarian state with no room for multiple views. Trump's reelection would be the death knell for this country.

Old 10-14-2023, 06:49 AM

15,647 posts, read 7,688,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So according to that poster opposing millions and millions of illegal aliens in our country and the negative impact they have on our society is an obsession? Why shouldn't they be deported as they are found since they are here in violation of our immigration laws? That's not reason enough to deport them? Huh?

There is no plan to build a wall along our entire border either. That's a flat out lie! We only need about 1,000 miles of wall on the most porous areas of our border and nearly half of it has been built already by Trump already. No one has said that the wall is the total solution either. That's another lie! However, where the good walls have been built already they have been 90% effective in deterring illegal entry.

It's not about where one comes from either. It's about them not coming here legally. What part of that doesn't that poster get? Working hard does not excuse anyone for breaking laws. I guess felony ID theft and tax evasion are ok with these pro-illegals to just as long as they work hard at stealing jobs from Americans by working for less?
Quit spouting the "90% effective" garbage. That was a PR release by the Trump Administration. It ignores the thousands of wall breaches and the fact that the walls just did not stop anything.

Old 10-14-2023, 09:18 AM

8,428 posts, read 3,019,576 times
[quote=Oldglory;65952300]So according to that poster opposing millions and millions of illegal aliens in our country and the negative impact they have on our society is an obsession? Why shouldn't they be deported as they are found since they are here in violation of our immigration laws? That's not reason enough to deport them? Huh?

Illegal alien supporters have been coming up with the same sorry lies for decades now. Heard them back in 2006 when I lived in Southern California calling those that want to enforce immigration laws “racist” and xenophobic.

You couldn’t leave tools and supplies in your truck at Home Depot as the “day laborers” loitering there would steel your stuff. I complained to HD management and they had “no loitering” signs posted and that helped for a short time but they still showed up.

Their supporters bore me. They probably have family trying to get in illegally. They don’t care about our laws. We’re just all “racist”. That term is so misused, overused and watered down anymore I accept it as a badge of honor.

Anyone trying to stop this destructive mass invasion of criminals and wants illegals deported and immigration laws enforced is officially a “racist”. :-)

Old 10-14-2023, 09:29 AM

[quote=Leona Valley;65953023]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post

Illegal alien supporters have been coming up with the same sorry lies for decades now. Heard them back in 2006 when I lived in Southern California calling those that want to enforce immigration laws “racist” and xenophobic.

You couldn’t leave tools and supplies in your truck at Home Depot as the “day laborers” loitering there would steel your stuff. I complained to HD management and they had “no loitering” signs posted and that helped for a short time but they still showed up.

Their supporters bore me. They probably have family trying to get in illegally. They don’t care about our laws. We’re just all “racist”. That term is so misused, overused and watered down anymore I accept it as a badge of honor.

Anyone trying to stop this destructive mass invasion of criminals and wants illegals deported and immigration laws enforced is officially a “racist”. :-)
These pro-illegals usually have ethnic ties to these illegals in some way. It's selfish and anti-American to put your ethnic group above the laws of this country. Some of them hire them for profit which is also selfish and anti-American. Some of them are bleeding heart liberals without a brain in their heads.

Old 10-14-2023, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisal1902 View Post
According to unrefugees.org: "As of May 2023, more than 110 million individuals were forcibly displaced worldwide." This includes (at the end of 2022) "35.3 million refugees, 62.5 million internally displaced people, 5.4 million asylum seekers, and 5.2 million people in need of international protection."

How many of these unfortunate people do you think the U.S. should take in? Refugees, internally displaced people, people in need of international protection, and the remainder of these 110 million individuals should count as much as asylum seekers, right? Any thoughts?
The only viable asylum claim is persecution, not needing a job or seeking economic opportunity which is what most of these illegals are coming here for. We should put a cap on asylum seekers anyway and they should only be allowed into out country once their cases can be verified.

We cannot be the employment agency, flophouse and saviors to the whole world's needy by allowing them all into our country. It would be committing national suicide. We are close to doing that now with Biden in command.

Old 10-14-2023, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisal1902 View Post
According to unrefugees.org: "As of May 2023, more than 110 million individuals were forcibly displaced worldwide." This includes (at the end of 2022) "35.3 million refugees, 62.5 million internally displaced people, 5.4 million asylum seekers, and 5.2 million people in need of international protection."

How many of these unfortunate people do you think the U.S. should take in? Refugees, internally displaced people, people in need of international protection, and the remainder of these 110 million individuals should count as much as asylum seekers, right? Any thoughts?
“no limits from asylum seekers”

My thoughts are ignore the trolls.

Old 10-14-2023, 09:57 AM

[quote=Oldglory;65953068]
Quote:

These pro-illegals usually have ethnic ties to these illegals in some way. It's selfish and anti-American to put your ethnic group above the laws of this country. Some of them hire them for profit which is also selfish and anti-American. Some of them are bleeding heart liberals without a brain in their heads.
And plenty are lowlife crooks and criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration