Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:29 AM

2,156 posts, read 11,156,725 times

Advertisements

all the Purdue grads are picking on Charlie for being a little chubby (as if Joe Tiller isn't). Hey, the man is gifted and knows football. He's also a Domer and I am staying with him.

it may be a bad season for the Irish but so what. wait until next year when I can get all excited again watching ND play and Jimmy Clausen throw more TD passes than Wal-Mart sells items Made in China.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2007, 10:43 AM

371 posts, read 1,008,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southside Shrek View Post
all the Purdue grads are picking on Charlie for being a little chubby (as if Joe Tiller isn't). Hey, the man is gifted and knows football. He's also a Domer and I am staying with him.

it may be a bad season for the Irish but so what. wait until next year when I can get all excited again watching ND play and Jimmy Clausen throw more TD passes than Wal-Mart sells items Made in China.
Maybe it is because Tiller wears better clothes to hide his chub...Fat Charlie and his high waist 'sansabelts' are pretty bad...you'd think somebody would help him out...

Anyways, ND is going to be mediocre for a little while...heck, they HAVE been bad for awhile in regards to NINE straight bowl losses.

Old 09-18-2007, 10:52 AM

Paul Hornung's britches fell down during a talk at ND last year and that's why Charlie prefers to belt his up high.

Old 09-18-2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southside Shrek View Post
Paul Hornung's britches fell down during a talk at ND last year and that's why Charlie prefers to belt his up high.
LOL, sorry but he really looks like a bum...you would think an ND grad/coach would know how to dress better...let alone coach...

Anyways, who would have ever thought we'd see the day ND is a 13.5 point DOG, AT HOME, to Michigan State! Wow.

Old 09-18-2007, 11:11 AM

I belt mine up around my neck. it helps to avoid having to iron my shirts.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:01 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,748,087 times
Stop with the Charlie fat jokes. The man almost died for heaven's sake trying to stop being fat.

SS ... if they don't get themselves an offensive line by next year, Jimmy Claussen 'tain't throwin' any TD passes because he'll be running for his life.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:25 PM

83 posts, read 397,517 times
Watching the ineptness of ND this season is complete comedy. Losing is one thing, complete failure to compete is an entirely different and pathetic matter. Weis (ND's FOURTH CHOICE for a coach) looked like a genius his first two years......with Tyrone Willingham's recruits (but a lot of you Domers tend to overlook this fact). Now with his guys, your "genius" is posed to have the worst season in the history of ND football.....AND he's got 7 more years on his contract. Pure comedy.....

Since most ND fans are bandwagon reversible jacket wearers anyway, time for you to gear up for IU basketball, lol.

Quote:
all the Purdue grads are picking on Charlie for being a little chubby (as if Joe Tiller isn't).
Saying he's a little chubby is like saying the sun is a little bright.

Quote:
Hey, the man is gifted and knows football.
And happened to make his name in the NFL with a team that was just outed for cheating. Just a thought...

Old 09-18-2007, 12:45 PM

142 posts, read 524,358 times
I just wonder if anyone regrets giving Weiss that big contract extension. Funny thing is, I don't recall Ty Willingham's team being this bad, and he was fired. I can't wait until ND faces USC!!!

Old 09-18-2007, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purdue1906 View Post
Watching the ineptness of ND this season is complete comedy. Losing is one thing, complete failure to compete is an entirely different and pathetic matter. Weis (ND's FOURTH CHOICE for a coach) looked like a genius his first two years......with Tyrone Willingham's recruits (but a lot of you Domers tend to overlook this fact). Now with his guys, your "genius" is posed to have the worst season in the history of ND football.....AND he's got 7 more years on his contract. Pure comedy.....

Since most ND fans are bandwagon reversible jacket wearers anyway, time for you to gear up for IU basketball, lol.

Saying he's a little chubby is like saying the sun is a little bright.

And happened to make his name in the NFL with a team that was just outed for cheating. Just a thought...
I might have some compassion but don't forget Weis was also the idiot who said 'the days of losing to the Purdues are over'

Old 09-18-2007, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalif View Post
I just wonder if anyone regrets giving Weiss that big contract extension. Funny thing is, I don't recall Ty Willingham's team being this bad, and he was fired. I can't wait until ND faces USC!!!
South Bend is trying to get a White Castle to set up shop...maybe keeping Charlie around for that long will aid the cause...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana