Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 11:56 AM

24,634 posts, read 10,958,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
Of course they are. They do our dirty work for less pay, no benefits and in less-than-glamorous working conditions.
I will let some of my IT geeks know. They need a good laugh from time to time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 11:57 AM

24,634 posts, read 10,958,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigrs99 View Post
Most countries outside of developed countries have corruption so it is not a problem specific just to latin countries
I am glad to hear that so called developed countried have no corruption. You do refrain from being exposed to news be it US or international:>)

Old 10-10-2011, 05:34 AM

5 posts, read 7,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSks View Post
I can firmly say that United States of America in 20011 prefer 3 rd world countries immigrants, anything but white europeans
Well looks like thats the path and seems like in 10 years Hollywood will be Bollywood , and europeans descendants will be minority, for some people it might sound racist, but doesn't racism go both ways?.Looking like walking down the street white person is minority, I thought that there is a quota for each country
It will be interesting to see if future new faces of the nation will be able to achieve what did previous generations ???
That's great, and im happy the whites from your country are becoming a minority, it will be less pedophiles now in this nation or incest relationships. If you want to be in a white country, move to an European country.

Old 10-10-2011, 06:06 AM

66 posts, read 161,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
Of course they are. They do our dirty work for less pay, no benefits and in less-than-glamorous working conditions.
That's one of the reasons why some European countries are now sinking and sinking.

What you call "dirty job" was better paid 12 years ago than now. Of course people wants to do that job if it's reasonably paid.

What happens when someone comes and doesn't care about working like you said, is that all those rights our grandparents and grand-grandparents fighted for are getting a kick in the a**
No, that is NOT good for any country!

Is that an argument against illegal immigration or are you giving kudos to all of those who are spitting on all those rights earned after years of democracy? Or maybe you agree with those managers who don't give a s*** if earning more $$ involves going back to the slave way of life?

Old 10-10-2011, 06:11 AM

66 posts, read 161,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonBwoy View Post
That's great, and im happy the whites from your country are becoming a minority, it will be less pedophiles now in this nation or incest relationships. If you want to be in a white country, move to an European country.

WTF? Aren't there black, indian or latin pedophiles? LOL!!

OMG... I lived for 16 years in a latin country and believe me... the normal thing there was to be married at 16 and be abused by your own grandfather.

Gypsy girls are sometimes sold to another family at the age of 12, as soon as they get their period. Then their new "husbands" can do whatever they please with them.

Geez... I hate when it seems some people ate a bowl of st*pid for breakfast

Old 10-24-2011, 06:17 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,738,036 times
Those are rich 3rd world tourists you're talking about!

Old 10-25-2011, 08:28 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,858,180 times
Quote:
I can firmly say that United States of America in 20011 prefer 3 rd world countries immigrants, anything but white europeans
Well looks like thats the path and seems like in 10 years Hollywood will be Bollywood , and europeans descendants will be minority, for some people it might sound racist, but doesn't racism go both ways?.Looking like walking down the street white person is minority, I thought that there is a quota for each country
It will be interesting to see if future new faces of the nation will be able to achieve what did previous generations ???
You can firmly say all you want. But unless you have some factual data it's just hearsay or just some unofficial babble you've dreamed up.

Old 10-25-2011, 03:29 PM

73,075 posts, read 62,706,187 times
Quote:
Well, it is important to note that when European immigrants started coming to the USA, those nations were very poor as well. Italy,Portugal, Poland, Russia, Greece, and other nations were extremely poor nations at the turn of the 20th century and they were coming here. The same sentiment was felt by people born in the USA. There was an attitude of the fear of people who didn't speak the same language, ate different foods, weren't Protestant, and looked slightly different. Same attitudes, different times.

Old 10-25-2011, 07:25 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,315,092 times
Quote:
Actually, this American thinks we should suspend almost all legal immigration while our economy is in the crapper and our UE rate is almost 10%, but that's just me.

Old 10-26-2011, 01:55 AM

387 posts, read 591,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Actually, this American thinks we should suspend almost all legal immigration while our economy is in the crapper and our UE rate is almost 10%, but that's just me.
Majority of folks who come on Immigrant Visa are sponsored by family
Some of them are already in US on Non Immigrant Visas and just changing their status For others on work visas there is a demand for them The unemployment rate for college graduates is only 5 % US has to get people
from abroad so that they can be competitive in global world
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration