Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 03:38 AM

39 posts, read 31,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Go to LA on a tourist visa and if you don't overstay your visa nobody and don't commit crime (outside of overstaying your visa) nobody in California is going to come after you.

However, if you decide to leave the country the immigration at the airport will likely ban you from entering again.

Of more importance is how you plan to earn money. Many illegals who come to the US already have a friend or extended family members to help them.

Without any skills you'll end up competing against other illegals for bottom wages. Not too big a problem if you're single but if you plan to bring a family without help forget it.
I am a regular person does not want to be contrary to law or residing illegally
*** I do not know one, but I like mixing with people and I'm dating a very social person

* I want to secure the future of my family, not my family, tortured and deprived of their father

New York and California are the most desirable options

I thought in this way is actually successful, but I want to think about the work first and then Visa Visa Tourism

Because Visa Tourism asking me to the American Embassy salary certificate and I do not have work, and this is also a problem for me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2017, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
well, japan is a much smaller country with more homogenous customs/views/culture on even things like immigration. they're a pretty much self isolated country (like south korea) with its citizens and laws not really that welcoming to foreigners staying in their country beyond tourism.

compare that to the much larger US with more uneven laws on immigration (compare california with the rest of the nation). the more liberal population a state has, the more illegal aliens go and stay there.

of course, illegal entry should NOT be encouraged just because people with lesser qualifications want brighter futures for their families. if that were not to be reined in (because apparently it's everybody's right to get in the US however they want to), the US will end up bankrupt (and there goes the OP's family's future)

to the OP, just because you see a lot of job postings in the US job market doesn't mean any US employer will wade through the costly US immigration system to get someone like you with only a highschool education (which may even mean just middle school/grade school education for US equivalency) for which there are already TONS of US citizens available on hand. though you can certainly try the au pair route (see the thread in this forum--lots of experts on that one in that thread)
I want to tell you something a lord

Not every university is considered a benefit and the pride of the state

Not every person who owns a little education is a disgrace to the country

There are a lot of criminals and collectors have a higher education

There are many who have been deprived of education have a lot of science

Injustice assess the human with his Certificate

This is not justice there are many collectors losers mentally, morally and socially do not consider this a treasure of the country

Man must evaluate his mind and his work and his testimony can not any money has failed to get a college degree

But he can not any intelligent poor get work visa because he does not have a college degree

Old 01-15-2017, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
The US doesn't have uneven laws on immigration. They are the same in each state.

The difference is some states/cities do little to enforce them and as long as countries like the US and Japan have a strong currency non-citizens will do what they can to stay. The majority of illegals in Japan are from other Asian counties and can blend in a lot easier than say someone non-Asian.

However, there is no place like say Cal. in Japan where immigration laws are largely ignored and an illegal can feel almost completely safe.
You are right can not compared to Japan and the United States

The United States very much open to the world and the country leads the world

The United States has a theory and strategy are very different in the field of migration

Immigration has provided the United States a lot of scientists who contributed to the building of America

To not forget the founder of WhatsApp was an immigrant, one of the millions of immigrants who have contributed to the strength of the US economy in all fields

I think that if I got the opportunity to work in the United States will be one of these scientists and innovators

We have the strong desire to innovate but unfortunately the country where I live does not give me the opportunity to do so

Old 01-15-2017, 07:16 AM

13,753 posts, read 8,009,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelove View Post
*** I do not know one, but I like mixing with people and I'm dating a very social person

* I want to secure the future of my family, not my family, tortured and deprived of their father

I thought in this way is actually successful, but I want to think about the work first and then Visa Visa Tourism

Because Visa Tourism asking me to the American Embassy salary certificate and I do not have work, and this is also a problem for me

Well, then get a job and then provide a salary certificate.

Because unless you plan on entering the US by illegally crossing the Mexico/US boarder you`ll be arriving by air.

And you`re wasting your time/money. If you don't have the correct documentation the immigration authorities will simply send you back

Old 01-15-2017, 08:47 AM

1,449 posts, read 2,355,064 times
Quote:

This is not justice there are many collectors losers mentally, morally and socially do not consider this a treasure of the country

Man must evaluate his mind and his work and his testimony can not any money has failed to get a college degree

But he can not any intelligent poor get work visa because he does not have a college degree

well, since you do not believe in actually acquiring the needed education to get in the US through the legal work visa, then you need to pray harder to your deity to send you some luck. certificate of education beyond just highschool is the needed proof that you can be useful in areas where there is no US citizen that can fill the spot. otherwise you can try these:

1. since you mentioned WhatsApp, then try to develop an app that will sell really well in the US. some people with no college degree became wealthy that way. again, pray to your deity to send you some luck on this.

2. woo and marry a US citizen (if you don't have a wife, or if your culture allows a man having multiple wives and you try to marry a US citizen from your own culture). that is the fastest, quickest way you can get in the US legally, and you can work in as many jobs your highschool education can get you. you still have to prove that the relationship is legitimate

3. diversity lottery. though i don't know if UAE qualifies for such. since it's a lottery, pray really hard for this

Old 01-15-2017, 09:16 AM

Quote:

since you said you're not holding a job at this time, then stop wasting time here on the forum and start looking for a proper job that will get you mileage on finances (so you can tour the US or help you further your education qualifications) and work experience (to hopefully use it as leverage to apply for a US job).

Old 01-15-2017, 09:29 AM

Quote:

NY and CA are the most desirable states for foreign people to try to get in because they don't believe in executing immigration laws. instead, they foster sanctuary cities for illegal aliens.

however, if you really want to get in on legit work visa, those states are the most prohibitive on the cost of living. someone on minimum wage would have to live with roommates in the cheapest lodging (which means really tiny spaces) or work at least three jobs to be able to just survive on the barest minimum of lodging, food, clothing, transportation, communication.

Old 01-15-2017, 11:09 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,225,484 times
Thank you for attempting to do this the right way!

Here is something that will at least allow you to call the appropriate U.S. Gov't agency and ask your questions.
https://www.usa.gov/phone or online regarding visas https://www.usa.gov/visitors

Check out resources that help refugees and immigrants. Here is a list of the State offices related to refugees. Start there, I'm not sure if you will meet the criteria, but it is likely that someone will at least give you another contact that may fit your needs and be able to at least answet your questions about how to attend school here..... https://www.americanimmigrationcounc...cans-minnesota

Last edited by JanND; 01-15-2017 at 11:19 AM..

Old 01-15-2017, 12:25 PM

8,452 posts, read 15,048,732 times
People from the UAE are eligible to try to get a visa from the Diversity Visa lottery. You can try your luck.

https://travel.state.gov/content/vis...ons.html#below

Old 01-15-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
since you said you're not holding a job at this time, then stop wasting time here on the forum and start looking for a proper job that will get you mileage on finances (so you can tour the US or help you further your education qualifications) and work experience (to hopefully use it as leverage to apply for a US job).
US immigration lottery draw allowed in the United Arab Emirates tried for two years did not pan out and the third time he has made

Yes, marriage and other means but not now

Sir, get a job in a small country is very difficult, but needs some time

I do not waste my time and I'm at the same time working on my own project application

Yes, prayer is very useful to achieve success when the conditions for success are available
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration