Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2024, 07:39 PM

85 posts, read 32,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgal123 View Post
The endgame is quite simple - let in as many as possible, put them on the dole, legalize them and turn the US into a one party state once there’s not but one but two monolithic democrat-voting underclasses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2024, 09:21 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,549,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrampaNurgle View Post
The endgame is quite simple - let in as many as possible, put them on the dole, legalize them and turn the US into a one party state once there’s not but one but two monolithic democrat-voting underclasses.
It might be worse. Another theory is they will trade citizenship for military service. Now they are citizens and even so they are not really loyal to the United States and will follow all orders even if evil.

Old 02-26-2024, 05:43 AM

9,532 posts, read 16,518,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^That concerns me, too. It seems that they're taking over more and more hotels in MA. So even if we make a reservation, it might get cancelled due to the "migrants" taking it over.

Upthread, it was suggested that we look to book a hotel in RI when we go to my cousin's family reunion. Right now, unless things change for the worse there due to "migrants", RI is where we will look to reserve a hotel room.

I'm also concerned about what's going on with the Hotels. I have a room booked at a Hotel in NYC in April. I know that city is completely taken over by migrants. I have no idea if migrants will be in that Hotel. I don't think the Hotel staff can tell us. Thankfully this is just for a 1 night stay.

Old 02-26-2024, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post
I'm also concerned about what's going on with the Hotels. I have a room booked at a Hotel in NYC in April. I know that city is completely taken over by migrants. I have no idea if migrants will be in that Hotel. I don't think the Hotel staff can tell us. Thankfully this is just for a 1 night stay.
BOS2IAD

If you do book a room in the RI Hotel, be careful of booking them along the Mass RI border. I wouldn't be surprised if Hotels there haven't cashed in on taking in migrants. Places like East Providence Seekonk area to name one border area.

Old 02-26-2024, 06:05 AM

10,022 posts, read 15,665,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post
If you do book a room in the RI Hotel, be careful of booking them along the Mass RI border. I wouldn't be surprised if Hotels there haven't cashed in on taking in migrants. Places like East Providence Seekonk area to name one border area.
Seekonk maybe, but as far as we know Mass is not reimbursing RI hotels to house them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Healey is all done soliciting hotels. We just don't have another billion lying around to spend on this. It gets too expensive. That's why the search is on for other facilities. Maybe in the spring when the weather is nicer, we'll see some tent cities go up.

Old 02-26-2024, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
Seekonk maybe, but as far as we know Mass is not reimbursing RI hotels to house them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Healey is all done soliciting hotels. We just don't have another billion lying around to spend on this. It gets too expensive. That's why the search is on for other facilities. Maybe in the spring when the weather is nicer, we'll see some tent cities go up.
Hopefully it will all come to an end soon. That's probably just wishful thinking though.

I guess this is going on worldwide migrants all over Europe also.

Old 02-26-2024, 06:44 AM

16,411 posts, read 8,198,277 times
It's disgusting.

Old 02-26-2024, 07:00 AM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
it's the will of the people. The politicians we elect represent our collective will.

Old 02-26-2024, 07:18 AM

5,955 posts, read 2,878,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post

Please, do you think that after living in a 3 star hotel the Illegals will move to a tent city ?

Old 02-26-2024, 07:38 AM

16,411 posts, read 8,198,277 times
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
Please, do you think that after living in a 3 star hotel the Illegals will move to a tent city ?
well they might not have a choice if they have no money. but that's the problem with MA...we want to give people all these choices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts