Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2008, 05:50 PM

414 posts, read 1,010,438 times

Advertisements

I have to admit...I've been to this forum many times to look at the pics and I sooo wish I could pack my bags with my hubby right now and leave Ohio! The scenery is really dull compared to Montana! It looks so tranquil and pleasant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2008, 11:15 PM

1,219 posts, read 3,171,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAGoodPerson View Post
Jennifer Arterbury Photography
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAGoodPerson View Post
in Kalispell MT
Whoah... one of those pics is really familiar. very cool

Old 09-18-2008, 07:22 PM

417 posts, read 814,259 times
acwhite96:

Great pictures!...Montana's beautiful....obviously I don't live up North but where did you take the pictures of those animals?...Are they roaming wild and that tame? (No laughing at me)

Old 09-19-2008, 06:50 PM

61 posts, read 333,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singe View Post
acwhite96:

Great pictures!...Montana's beautiful....obviously I don't live up North but where did you take the pictures of those animals?...Are they roaming wild and that tame? (No laughing at me)
Thank you! I love taking them and what a great place to take them!! The animals were all taken up at Glacier National Park. The mtn goat and the bighorn sheep were at Logan's Pass. The bighorned sheep frequent the parking lot and the mtn goats were off a trail from the parking lot. This is how close they will actually walk near you.

Yes, those are my boys and I was very nervous with these mtn goats walking right towards them. The moose picture was along the roadside driving back from Bowman Lake up by Polebridge, MT.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:57 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,574,740 times
Wow! Thanks everyone for posting the beautiful pictures! I was born and raised and will probably die in North Carolina but I have always wanted to go to Montana. The pictures are just like I imagined it would be. I also imagine lots of rugged, handsome men in flannel shirts maybe someone will post those pictures too!

Old 09-22-2008, 11:01 AM

8,090 posts, read 15,173,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by acwhite96 View Post
Thank you! I love taking them and what a great place to take them!! The animals were all taken up at Glacier National Park. The mtn goat and the bighorn sheep were at Logan's Pass. The bighorned sheep frequent the parking lot and the mtn goats were off a trail from the parking lot. This is how close they will actually walk near you.
Yeah... back-when I knew people who got their cars dented by the bighorns and mtn goats in the parking lots in Glacier!

Old 09-27-2008, 11:09 AM

Default 1st dusting of snow on the mtns

These were taken on the way up to Jewel Basin East of Kalispell along the Swan Mtn Range evening of Tues Sept 23

This was taken on the way back down looking west across the valley of Kalispell.

Old 09-27-2008, 12:42 PM

947 posts, read 3,573,527 times
Absolutely beautiful, wonderful pics acwhite96.. THANK YOU!

Old 09-27-2008, 02:28 PM

8 posts, read 32,086 times
Default Montana photos album....

I just posted a bunch of Western Montana photos on the album link here at city-data. Check them out.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...na-photos.html

Old 09-27-2008, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdogs-mt View Post
I just posted a bunch of Western Montana photos on the album link here at city-data. Check them out.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...na-photos.html

WOW!! Great pictures!!! Makes me want to go out and take more!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana