Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 07:07 PM
EB2 EB2 started this thread

1,925 posts, read 6,360,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishP7 View Post
Oh how I miss New Jersey!! :-(
Part of the reason I started this thread .

Plus, I just like looking at pictures...gives an opportunity to see what people do, what they like, where they're at, etc. etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2008, 07:09 PM

874 posts, read 3,678,727 times
Good job..let me rep ya!!

Old 07-26-2008, 07:13 PM
EB2 EB2 started this thread

1,925 posts, read 6,360,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishP7 View Post
Good job..let me rep ya!!
Thanks!

Old 07-26-2008, 07:43 PM

226 posts, read 858,878 times
Default Thanks. I'll give it a go....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB2 View Post
I'd love to see!

You can either use a link from a site (such as Photobucket.com [completely free])

or, when posting, there's a little paperclip next to the smiley face (right above the typing space) - click that, and you can upload from your own computer.
Ken Lockwood Gorge, Hunterdon county

Round Valley, Hunterdon County

Clinton Red Mill, Hunterdon County

Clinton.

Winter fun

Hope they worked and you enjoyed them.
Attached Thumbnails
New Jersey Picture Thread-dsc01083.jpg  

Old 07-26-2008, 07:55 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,620,766 times
Sarah, great photos. I think some of the out of staters wanted to see the oil refineries on the NJ Turnpike so they can sterotype their vision and thoughts of Jersey.

Old 07-26-2008, 08:08 PM

226 posts, read 858,878 times
Default haha. When I first came to NJ and landed at Newark airport

I was ready to divorce my hubby! I wondered why the hell had he brought us here, but it's an amazingly diverse state for such a small one.
I just had 4 guests over from England for 2 weeks, I've got 4 more arriving tomorrow for two more weeks and another two arriving in two weeks for one week.....can't be that bad can it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
Sarah, great photos. I think some of the out of staters wanted to see the oil refineries on the NJ Turnpike so they can sterotype their vision and thoughts of Jersey.

Old 07-26-2008, 08:24 PM

2,736 posts, read 9,667,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
This is actually one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen!! It reminds me of ice ! True a contest winner!!!! It takes a great shot to get my eye and this is one of them!!!! True art !
Isn't it an amazing picture? Its insane that he has a ton of these! All from this area, its why he'd like to move out here. Lucky for me, it means cheap artwork for my walls

Old 07-26-2008, 08:40 PM

217 posts, read 1,146,785 times
i dont have nothin that great.. hah i never get to take pics of the best state in the country.. and i live in it HAH but here

This is my house in Hackensack (well my moms but im 16)

out my living room window in Hackensack

And i like urban places, i see a lot of beautiful nature on this thread but to show nj has it all heres urban downtown Newark

and jersey city

Old 07-27-2008, 07:04 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,599,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahw View Post
I was ready to divorce my hubby! I wondered why the hell had he brought us here, but it's an amazingly diverse state for such a small one.
I just had 4 guests over from England for 2 weeks, I've got 4 more arriving tomorrow for two more weeks and another two arriving in two weeks for one week.....can't be that bad can it
Your home sounds like ours in the summer..Scottish visitors in and out all summer long. One left last weekend and another arrives tomorrow then 2 more in September...Scottish B&B

Old 07-27-2008, 07:30 AM

2,736 posts, read 9,667,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahw View Post
Not to mention the area you ended up in - can't go wrong in Hunterdon, imho

Though I had been without power since 4am with that nasty storm last night, but thats ok, power is back, and I've gotten a few hours of work in before touching something electronic. But now I need coffee.....

Anyways....

gf's dad (one who took pictures of the dam at solitude) regularly goes picture hunting in Ken Lockwood and abandoned farms (he loves nature and abandoned farms for pictures) in the area, I'll see if I can get some more to post up. He's going to get around to doing a book of photos at some point...

In the meantime, if you have a player piano, he's created some great music you can punch yourself, its unbelievable imho. Just check out INLUX EDITIONS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey