Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 02:34 PM

15,250 posts, read 12,960,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerlingHitchcockJPeele View Post
Sex don't fix Sick in the head.

So you're saying they already had violent fantasies they were aching to act out and saying that women won't sleep with them is just an excuse.

Old 07-22-2021, 03:08 PM

608 posts, read 239,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerlingHitchcockJPeele View Post
Sex don't fix Sick in the head.
Am I the strange one for having sympathy for some of them?

Intimate sex is awesome and, for a soul to be housed in a body that everybody says is repulsive (IF it's something they can't fix), and basically be permanently denied the feeling of being attractive, it's bad.

So their options are to:

1) Reconcile with only having hired sex instead of sex from being attractive, and beautiful women (or men) are still a work of art to see for those unfortunates who were born somewhat disfigured or suffered sad injuries. I've seen Soldiers who had wives leave them because of damage, and the Soldier even says, "I look like the Cryptkeeper, I don't blame her for leaving but, does that mean I should be barred the rest of my life from ever right tapping some <booty>."

2) Just be sad the rest of your life.

3) Definitely the worst option; start to hate women because they deny an incel man the one thing they so desperately want ...a woman...

Now, it's true, quite a lot of them are messed up in the head, and wanna hurt women and be sadistic. Nothin' for them except breaking big rocks into little rocks...

...but I actually shed a tear for people that feel like they are incels because they might be "ugly" and people treat them like garbage, and after a while... I actually want to treat a woman like she is beautiful, because I know I desperately crave to be treated like I am handsome. Those <sexually explicit details> really do make the world seem less crappy, and lack of that sensation makes the world seem so much more crappy.

If their reason for feeling despair and, anguish is just because they want to be liked... I can't so easily discard that.

Now if they expect a woman to be their maid, nanny, cook, accountant, whatever because that's a "woman's place" or they wanna beat women or cut them up, no, No Sympathy... and No Mercy.

Old 07-22-2021, 03:28 PM

473 posts, read 405,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMaximum View Post

Intimate sex is awesome and, for a soul to be housed in a body that everybody says is repulsive (IF it's something they can't fix), and basically be permanently denied the feeling of being attractive, it's bad.

So their options are to:

1) Reconcile with only having hired sex instead of sex from being attractive, and beautiful women (or men) are still a work of art to see for those unfortunates who were born somewhat disfigured or suffered sad injuries. I've seen Soldiers who had wives leave them because of damage, and the Soldier even says, "I look like the Cryptkeeper, I don't blame her for leaving but, does that mean I should be barred the rest of my life from ever right tapping some <booty>."

3) Definitely the worst option; start to hate women because they deny an incel man the one thing they so desperately want ...a woman...

Now, it's true, quite a lot of them are messed up in the head, and wanna hurt women and be sadistic. Nothin' for them except breaking big rocks into little rocks...

...but I actually shed a tear for people that feel like they are incels because they might be "ugly" and people treat them like garbage, and after a while... I actually want to treat a woman like she is beautiful, because I know I desperately crave to be treated like I am handsome. Those <sexually explicit details> really do make the world seem less crappy, and lack of that sensation makes the world seem so much more crappy.

If their reason for feeling despair and, anguish is just because they want to be liked... I can't so easily discard that.

Now if they expect a woman to be their maid, nanny, cook, accountant, whatever because that's a "woman's place" or they wanna beat women or cut them up, no, No Sympathy... and No Mercy.
This topic tends to get polarized very quickly. Thanks for pointing out the nuance (as there always is on topics of controversy) rather than just assuming the issue is ' black and white.'

Old 07-22-2021, 03:35 PM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
It's one thing to feel for someone who's lonely and wishes they weren't. It's another thing for these guys to seek out and post in these internet communities not for positive support and useful advice, but to share rape fantasies and denigrate women.

Old 07-22-2021, 03:38 PM

6,866 posts, read 4,863,645 times
OP, do you feel that you are an incel?

Old 07-22-2021, 03:40 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,452,873 times
FuriousMax, yes that's a perspective that is accurately bias . I cannot find a smidge of compassion for an adult who lashes out because the nice lady didn't put out for him.
Every person who has been denied certain pleasures do not make it a mission to turn to the dark side.

Cursing the cow for not giving milk .
No I don't encourage visiting brothels. That re affirms the already distained John, that females are only good for one thing.

The unhealthy mindset of an incel is not worthy of supporting...it's toxic.

Old 07-22-2021, 03:57 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,094,821 times
Incels hate women.

Old 07-22-2021, 03:59 PM

608 posts, read 239,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
FuriousMax, yes that's a perspective that is accurately bias . I cannot find a smidge of compassion for an adult who lashes out because the nice lady didn't put out for him.
Every person who has been denied certain pleasures do not make it a mission to turn to the dark side.

Cursing the cow for not giving milk .
No I don't encourage visiting brothels. That re affirms the already distained John, that females are only good for one thing.

The unhealthy mindset of an incel is not worthy of supporting...it's toxic.
I mean of course women are so much more. Teachers, Nurses and yes,Electricians and Mechanics...

...but as long as a Brothel and their Johns consent and know it's purely physical is that always ..wrong..?

I think it's more wrong to say, "Thanks for serving your country, sorry about losing most of your head, you'll have to pay to see ever see booty or wait that's illegal, so tough break kid, you'll never get to bury you face in a woman's booty again ...but uh... thank you for your service." ...or some dirtbike-riding Section 8 piece of ghetto trash runs over a 4 year boy in a parking lot, the kid lives, but he needs to dook in a screw cap bag by his belly button, and have differently shaped legs the rest of his life, and will likely never have a girlfriend, so he should also be permanetly denied the right to any kind of sex, even hired?

Such a fate, in my opinion, is cruel.

Don't anyone put words in my mouth, if a dude advocates cutting up a woman or doing some Joffrey crap... then -that- person needs the kind of help only a Louisville Slugger can provide...

Old 07-22-2021, 04:57 PM

4,640 posts, read 1,791,308 times
Quote:

So their options are to:

What about option #4?

Nick Vujicic was born with no arms and no legs. He considered suicide at 10 years old. Being bullied in school, and felt "unlovable".

Instead, he changed his attitude. Became one of the most successful motivational speakers world-wide, as well as a best selling author. Met a beautiful woman and married her 9 years ago. They now have 4 children.

Most of these incels are NOT missing 4 limbs, like Nick Vujicic, or even ONE limb, like Bethany Hamilton. Most of them have their sight and hearing, while Helen Keller had neither. Yet Vujicic, Hamilton, Keller and others went on to find love, have relationships, marry, and even have children. They weren't whining about what they didn't have, and plotting and scheming against those who may not have seen them as 'worthy'. The found their own inner strength.

As for the incels, some of them may be physically attractive, but it's their overall p*ss poor attitude that makes them ugly.

In all honesty, most of them only have themselves to blame.

Old 07-22-2021, 05:02 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,156,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post

Excellent point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology