Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: IYO... Are we about to experience a SHTF event
NO 42 37.17%
YES 21 18.58%
Very soon, less then 3 months 7 6.19%
In 6 months or so 8 7.08%
It will happen shortly, but last less then a month 1 0.88%
It will happen but gradually 16 14.16%
By next year big time event 3 2.65%
Absolutely, I'm expecting a form of civil war 11 9.73%
It will be a slow burn towards depression 16 14.16%
Our government will suspend the constitution and declare Marshall law 7 6.19%
other... explain 9 7.96%
Only wacko's believe in SHTF, not the town in Texas 8 7.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2024, 06:41 PM

9,082 posts, read 4,788,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
There has been some reporting in the media recently that our intelligence agencies believed that Putin was about to use tactical nuclear weapons on Ukraine. Apparently our armed services took this info seriously enough to consider using the same weapons against Russia.

Can you imagine how this might have degenerated into a domino effect nuclear attack beyond Europe and into the United States employing long range nuclear ballistic weapons. That scenario would have been one SHTF moment taking us back to the Stone Age.
Yes, the MSM like to play that card (probably at Putin's behest) so that people who know nothing beyond what the media tells them to will become anxious, and watch more MSM news.

Of course, with the degradation of our forces, over the past 4 years (beginning around Mar 2020), escalation (which is always a possibility) is somewhat more likely.

Right now, things are quazi Stable. You can relax. For today, at least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2024, 01:39 PM

4,951 posts, read 3,098,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Right now, things are quazi Stable. You can relax. For today, at least.

Are Orthodox Jews intending on sacrificing a red heifer in 10 days?.
I'm hoping you have inside intel, as I of course; cannot find any info. online
that isn't out-dated.

Old 04-12-2024, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
Are Orthodox Jews intending on sacrificing a red heifer in 10 days?.
I'm hoping you have inside intel, as I of course; cannot find any info. online
that isn't out-dated.
My intel is that there are some Red Heifers that qualify for the sacrifice, but I have only rumors propagated through Islamist propaganda about plans to sacrifice.

I think the Orthodox Jews will need to secure the temple mount site before they make that sacrifice.

Or discover that the current "Temple Mount" site is in the wrong place, which is a distinct possibility.

Either way, I don't think all the prerequisites are in place, yet.

Old 04-13-2024, 09:04 AM

7,481 posts, read 4,244,422 times
Quote:
My intel is that there are some Red Heifers that qualify for the sacrifice, but I have only rumors propagated through Islamist propaganda about plans to sacrifice.

I think the Orthodox Jews will need to secure the temple mount site before they make that sacrifice.

Or discover that the current "Temple Mount" site is in the wrong place, which is a distinct possibility.

Either way, I don't think all the prerequisites are in place, yet.
The Red Heifers for sacrifice were shipped from Texas.

From The Times of Israel - not a rumor or Islamic propaganda.

Quote:
Police detained a number of people near Jerusalem’s Temple Mount Wednesday with lamb or goats they were suspected of intending to sacrifice at the site for the Passover holiday.

Most Israeli security officials believe that permitting the Passover sacrifice on the Temple Mount would spark fierce protests by Muslims in Jerusalem, the West Bank and neighboring Arab countries, who would see it as a major change to the status quo on the holy site.

The movement has handed out flyers in the Old City in recent days calling on activists to bring a lamb onto the Temple Mount for the pre-Passover sacrifice, and promising a financial reward for those arrested by police while attempting such a sacrifice. The movement offered NIS 2,500 ($700) for anyone arrested on the Temple Mount with a lamb and NIS 20,000 ($8,240) for a successful sacrifice.

On Sunday, far-right National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir said that Jews should visit the Temple Mount during the holiday but not perform the ritual sacrifice, which he has repeatedly called for allowing in the past and has even attempted to perform himself.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/police...-temple-mount/

The Israeli attack on the Muslims praying at the Temple Mount is what set off October 7th.

Quote:
Known to Jews as the Temple Mount and to Muslims as the Noble Sanctuary — which encompasses al-Aqsa — the site at the center of the tensions is revered in both faiths. Even the slightest perceived change to the status quo has the capacity to provoke violence.

Police raided the site in early April in the middle of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, an overlap Israeli security officials have long warned could lead to further escalation.

But the new national security minister, Itamar Ben Gvir, leader of Israel’s far-right religious nationalist movement, has pushed for a greater Jewish presence at Temple Mount. Ben Gvir is known for making provocative moves to assert Jewish claims to Palestinian land or religious spaces.

Jordan issued a formal complaint to Israel in April 2021 about large groups of Jewish visitors violating the status quo. The following month, Ben Gvir’s support for settlers in an East Jerusalem neighborhood helped catalyze an 11-day war between Israel and Hamas, the Islamist militant group that rules Gaza.

“Every time a minister or a Knesset member or a member of an extremist settler group goes up to the al-Aqsa compound, they are eroding the status quo,†Elgindy said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...n-gvir-israel/

There would be no point in shipping over the Red Heifers from Texas without the intent of sacrificing. It's just a matter of when.

Israel would need to destroy the Arabs nations first. Iraqi and Syria were destroyed already - thanks to a foolish US. Iran is next on Israel's list.

Last edited by YorktownGal; 04-13-2024 at 09:13 AM..

Old 04-13-2024, 03:11 PM

4,951 posts, read 3,098,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
Iran is next on Israel's list.

Jacob Vs. Esau, chapter 146.
I'm hearing they have now suspended all citizens rights to demonstrate in Israel, Marshall law now in effect.

Old 04-14-2024, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
The Red Heifers for sacrifice were shipped from Texas.

From The Times of Israel - not a rumor or Islamic propaganda.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/police...-temple-mount/

The Israeli attack on the Muslims praying at the Temple Mount is what set off October 7th.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...n-gvir-israel/

There would be no point in shipping over the Red Heifers from Texas without the intent of sacrificing. It's just a matter of when.

Israel would need to destroy the Arabs nations first. Iraqi and Syria were destroyed already - thanks to a foolish US. Iran is next on Israel's list.
The articles you sited do not support your assertions, at all.

Old 04-14-2024, 05:47 AM

5,415 posts, read 3,631,787 times
given the current situation in Ukraine/Russia, Gaza/Israel and now Iran/Israel anyone who dosent think we are already in a SHTF situation may need an appointment at their opticians for new glasses.

Old 04-14-2024, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
Jacob Vs. Esau, chapter 146.
I'm hearing they have now suspended all citizens rights to demonstrate in Israel, Marshall law now in effect.
Best news I have heard, all week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
given the current situation in Ukraine/Russia, Gaza/Israel and now Iran/Israel anyone who dosent think we are already in a SHTF situation may need an appointment at their opticians for new glasses.
I wrote a booklet length article about this, about 6 months ago.
I didn't predict the details, but I showed that it is all one war.

Old 04-14-2024, 06:39 AM

5,415 posts, read 3,631,787 times
Quote:
Best news I have heard, all week.

I wrote a booklet length article about this, about 6 months ago.
I didn't predict the details, but I showed that it is all one war.
yes mostly East against West.

Old 04-14-2024, 12:20 PM

20,181 posts, read 13,610,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
That is the thing, it is not like in the movies where you wake up some morning and everyone else is dead. That would be way too easy. It is just a constant gradual deterioration where the previously unthinkable becomes thinkable, with occasional spasms of localized collapse with always some potential to become global. Many conflicting players interacting in chaotic fashion.

My best assessment is that we are, in relation to WW3, where the world was just after the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand with relation to what we now call WW1; at that point no one was thinking "OMG this is world war" because at that point what we now know as world war wasn't even THINKABLE.

Right now we are not realizing that in retrospect we will point to probably 2023-2024 as where everything started and everything became inevitable. There are not nukes flying around and "just" a couple of (for the moment contained) major regional conflicts and a handful of smaller ones in "ignorable" countries such as Somalia. It can and probably will go more overtly south soon enough, though it could also fester for many years first. Always hard to say. TBH much of it is up to the perception of the wealthy as how best to milk the last farthing of value from the earth before the pump runs completely and undeniably dry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Self-Sufficiency and Preparedness