Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 12:35 AM

214 posts, read 291,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I only had to spell it out to you. The rest of the people understood that we were just talking about false rape accusations.

The "duh" factor would be that we are solely talking about false accusations which of course are the subset.

I mean, it's pretty obnoxious that I had to hold you by the hand and explain it and even then you cry that it's too little too late.

Sorry we cannot help your cognition. But at least you are so much better looking than everyone here that you don't need that.
I already know that you were talking about false rape accusations. Believe me, you were talking about them a lot.

I know what the thread "topic" is, and the OP's choice of "topic" is a reflection of what is without doubt the intention of this thread. The thread was clearly designed to be a haven of hate for all these evil women who supposedly make false accusations of rape. I did not need to be reminded of that. It's plenty obvious that you and the other users were "just talking about" those "false rape accusations," or in other words, fixating on the small percentage of rape accusations that turn out to be false.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime