Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2013, 06:55 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,556,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
This might mean nothing, but I noticed that Travis is NEVER smiling in any of the pictures of him with Jodi. Maybe he just never smiles for the camera, maybe it's just when he's with Jodi and doesn't feel right.

It just seems odd to me because he's suppose to be this 'positive " guy who is a motivational speaker.
When's the last time you saw a motivational speaker who smirks in all his pictures?

Geesh, Tony Robins
has a smile sewn to his face, like the joker in batman!!
I noticed this too- at first I thought he was just a guy who doesn't smile in pictures (many don't), but then I saw pics of him with friends and he had a genuine smile on his face. His facial expressions in the photos with Jodi, to me, convey some level of tension or uncomfortableness - maybe revealing how he really felt in that relationship even if the sex was hot.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:13 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,562,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
I noticed this too- at first I thought he was just a guy who doesn't smile in pictures (many don't), but then I saw pics of him with friends and he had a genuine smile on his face. His facial expressions in the photos with Jodi, to me, convey some level of tension or uncomfortableness - maybe revealing how he really felt in that relationship even if the sex was hot.
Well, the old antage "a picture says a thousand words"....

Also strange [amongst a lonnnng list of strange things!], is the dog, or lack thereof of Travis's dog...
If the roommates weren't there for 5 days then who fed the dog??!! Did they have a doggy door,
or where did the dog relieve him/herself?
Or did the poop pile up regularly, therefore nobody notices the rank smell permeating the house because they're used to it? At best was the dog just neglected and left to be alone for 5 days?
The dog was not in any of the police photos or testimony...the little doggie fence was in the police photos set up downstairs...but no dog...

Old 01-25-2013, 01:26 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,976,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
Well, the old antage "a picture says a thousand words"....

Also strange [amongst a lonnnng list of strange things!], is the dog, or lack thereof of Travis's dog...
If the roommates weren't there for 5 days then who fed the dog??!! Did they have a doggy door,
or where did the dog relieve him/herself?
Or did the poop pile up regularly, therefore nobody notices the rank smell permeating the house because they're used to it? At best was the dog just neglected and left to be alone for 5 days?
The dog was not in any of the police photos or testimony...the little doggie fence was in the police photos set up downstairs...but no dog...
Travis had a doggie door ... supposedly Jodi could sneak into the place via the doggie door.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:48 AM

83 posts, read 183,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tercsi1 View Post
I've been watching the trial religiously daily. True about her anger. But it annoys me when the reporters/attorneys like Nancy Grace are painting Travis Alexander to be a saint. Noone knows the full story. His friends say he called Jodi a stalker, yet he continued to have sex with her. He didn't deserve to be slaughtered that way but it seems he led her on.

While he was having sex with Jodi, he also was planning a vacation with another woman.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Murderers don't think very rationally, especially when romance is involved.

I don't know if she is guilty or not, but I think Nancy Grace will probably screw it all up. She has a marvelous record for getting the outcome wrong, and her inflammatory speech serves no good purpose for justice.

Lets hope it is not another Casey Anthony "Not Guilty" outcome, but for now jury is out to recess until Tuesday, January 29th, lets hope they sneak a peek at the news.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7165red View Post
I have been fo llowing this case and Jodi has admitted to have killed him, cut her actions after the act is unbelieveable. The whole thing is so awful. I feel some male juror might feel sorry for her and there will be a hung jury.
An expert on one of the tv shows stated the women on the jury might feel compassion toward the defendant and the men might feel the opposite, As a woman I dont have compassion for her, She is guilty as sin.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:06 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,562,018 times
Gus Searcy looks like a real character, the Kato Katlin of the Jodi Arias trial!!

Old 01-29-2013, 11:15 AM

44,649 posts, read 61,691,885 times
Nancy Grace is in town setting up to do a TV special about Jody. This was on our TV news last night. Hope this doesn't affect the case as the TV news report said when she predicted the wrong outcome for the OJ and Casey Anthony trials.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:26 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,347,560 times
I'm wondering why this case is getting so much media coverage. There are murder trials going on all over the country and we never hear about them. What is so special about this one? Maybe it just caught the public's attention.

I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:27 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,840,324 times
She sounds completely psycho.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime