Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 11:15 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,298,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
There is no "here we go again." She was guilty the first time and she is guilty now. She has NEVER been acquitted or found not guilty. EVER. Just about lies and false facts. The evidence proves her guilt; as either slitting the girls throat, assisting, or being there and not doing forward. PERIOD.

She will kill again and she is going to go to a country which will extradite her back to Italy. It is only a matter of time.
Really? Please explain how Rudy Guede's fingerprints, footprints, semen and feces managed to be all over the murder scene and Kercher's body, and yet no fingerprints, footprints, blood or dna belonging to Knox or Solecito was found? How did someone clean all of their dna but leave all of Guede's? You do understand that is not physically possible, correct? And she actually was acquitted, which is apparently meaningless in Italy.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:36 PM

117 posts, read 110,752 times
i have given reasons on the other Knox thread. Didn't want to repeat it here.

Her prints were found in the house in the hallway outside the victim's bedroom with Luminol. So were her boyfriend's prints and his bloody print was found on the mat in the bathroom.

Knox had no alibi. Her boyfriend said she left his house that night. She continue to say she was there but no evidence either was there. Her boyfriend said he was on computer but no computer usage that night. If she wasn't there, where was she? Logical to assumer her house b/c if she was somemwher else with other people she would have said and those people would have come forward to support her.

She ffalsey accused an innocent black man of the crime. Turns out aanother black man was involved. Not a lot of blacks in Italy and these are the only two she probaby interacted with. Seems like a big coincidence.

SHe smelled like BO the day the body was discovered. IN pictures her hair is dirty. Yet she claimed she took a shower that morning. She also claimed she slept into 10 but she looks exhausted in the pic like she was up on night (doing a cleanup)

Old 01-30-2014, 11:37 PM

by the way, Barnes
What is your evidence she is innocent?

Old 01-30-2014, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Just curious...before I continue here...but where did you get your law degree?
Lawyers disagree over this extradition so is this is credible argument against my position? You just doing an appeal to authority thing which is what people who can't debate do.

You clearly don't understand what an extradition treaty is. It is an acknowledgement that the other countries legal system is legit and fair. You dont' decide it isn't after you sign the treaty.

I will be right about this...wait a few months. I still won't have a law degree then. So what? I am smarter than most lawyers. lol

Old 01-30-2014, 11:45 PM

14,569 posts, read 23,102,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggshall View Post
Lawyers disagree over this extradition so is this is credible argument against my position? You just doing an appeal to authority thing which is what people who can't debate do.

You clearly don't understand what an extradition treaty is. It is an acknowledgement that the other countries legal system is legit and fair. You dont' decide it isn't after you sign the treaty.

I will be right about this...wait a few months. I still won't have a law degree then. So what? I am smarter than most lawyers. lol
Before you start proclaiming your intelligence (which is HIGHLY overrated, as I can already see) you should understand what the appeal to authority fallacy actually is. The rest of your post is just passion filled yapping.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:51 PM

14,569 posts, read 23,102,143 times
Little more detailed read on the problems Italy would have, assuming they requested extradition.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=22296604

Old 01-31-2014, 01:04 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,981,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I don't know why not. Not only did they acquit Casey Anthony, they (by the prosecution's own admission) refused to be moved by the attempts to draw on their emotions.

I sure wouldn't have a problem being tried by them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
No, I would love it if my jury came from Pinellas county.........they evidently ignore any and all evidence and simply can't wait to get the trial over so they can go home. Casey should thank each one of them personally.

Don
Well .... you both might be right.

I just don't know about this Amanda Knox case but I am sure it will drag on out for another year or two. In the beginning I felt she did it but only from watching her actions at the jail and immediately after she was arrested. It's just something about her eyes. But that is no reason to convict someone of murder.

Old 01-31-2014, 01:11 AM

102,252 posts, read 108,199,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggshall View Post
The Murder of Meredith Kercher

here is why she's guilty
Who created that website? Meredith's parents?

Old 01-31-2014, 01:17 AM

1,311 posts, read 1,695,900 times
I'm not sure if she is or isn't innocent, but I find the way the Italian prosecutors handling he retrial (and original trial) to be disturbing. For one, why did they change the story of how things happened for the retrial? I don't see why there would have been a need to change the events of how things supposedly happened. First, she was killed for refusing to participate in a sex orgy, and now she was killed over an argument? Something doesn't seem right.

Old 01-31-2014, 01:22 AM

4,749 posts, read 4,329,752 times
I'd like to say that I disagree with the majority of you. I don't think Amanda did it. Rudy (the black guy) confessed to the police that he did it. It wasn't until after the police told him that he would get a shorter sentence (35 to 16) if he changed his story and added that Amanda and Rafael had something to do with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime