Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 05:26 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,663,894 times

Advertisements

I find it amazing that people come up with all these tortured illogical scenarios when the truth is always more simple and staring everyone in the face...how many more red herrings will people come up with just not to face the fact that even people that don't look or act like murderers kill people everyday...

Old 03-27-2016, 01:36 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,580,749 times
G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I find it amazing that people come up with all these tortured illogical scenarios when the truth is always more simple and staring everyone in the face...how many more red herrings will people come up with just not to face the fact that even people that don't look or act like murderers kill people everyday...
True Irishiis, but not amazing. Ramsey families one of those cases of bias judgments; what someone looks like, status or who they believe them to be. Red herrings beyond benefit of the doubt, yet still up for debate. Answers engraved in stone, like her head marker.

Old 03-27-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
G

True Irishiis, but not amazing. Ramsey families one of those cases of bias judgments; what someone looks like, status or who they believe them to be. Red herrings beyond benefit of the doubt, yet still up for debate. Answers engraved in stone, like her head marker.
True I guess I shouldn't be amazed at anything anymore...

Old 04-01-2016, 05:00 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,036,676 times
I always thought the brother, Burt, I believe his name is, did it. The parents covered it up so they wouldn't lose both kids, so to speak.

Old 04-01-2016, 02:25 PM

26,760 posts, read 26,869,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I always thought the brother, Burt, I believe his name is, did it.
Burke. Not likely, as he was a scrawny 9 year old at the time.

Debated in depth here: https://www.city-data.com/forum/true-...ed-murder.html
and: https://www.city-data.com/forum/true-...y-part-ii.html

Old 04-07-2016, 05:11 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,650,654 times
CBS To Explore JonBenet Ramsey Case with Unscripted True Crime Series | E! Online

They're producing an "anniversary" true crime show (like the current OJ one) this fall. It will broadcast after the Menendez crime.

Old 04-07-2016, 08:28 PM

551 posts, read 583,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Burke. Not likely, as he was a scrawny 9 year old at the time.

Debated in depth here: https://www.city-data.com/forum/true-...ed-murder.html
and: https://www.city-data.com/forum/true-...y-part-ii.html
Why on Earth do people think a young boy, with no prior history of abuse or behavioral issues, murdered his young sister in such arcane, sadistic fashion?

It makes no sense. Have people not met nine year olds? They barely comprehend death, much less murder of a family member. Sigh. (Mini-rant not aimed at CA4Now, I repped you )

The crime had to have been perpetrated by an adult. And adult who got very, very lucky since the BPD was ill-equipped and inexperienced for this type of investigation. The moment they walked in door the crime scene should have been properly secured and only police personnel allowed inside. Evidence found on JB's body would have been much more useful had procedure been carried out properly. I firmly believe one or two people would have been prosecuted had this happened. And I believe this person (or people, but probably one) would have been sent to prison where she (or he) belonged.

Old 04-08-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostoneunturned View Post
Why on Earth do people think a young boy, with no prior history of abuse or behavioral issues, murdered his young sister in such arcane, sadistic fashion?

It makes no sense. Have people not met nine year olds? They barely comprehend death, much less murder of a family member. Sigh. (Mini-rant not aimed at CA4Now, I repped you )

The crime had to have been perpetrated by an adult. And adult who got very, very lucky since the BPD was ill-equipped and inexperienced for this type of investigation. The moment they walked in door the crime scene should have been properly secured and only police personnel allowed inside. Evidence found on JB's body would have been much more useful had procedure been carried out properly. I firmly believe one or two people would have been prosecuted had this happened. And I believe this person (or people, but probably one) would have been sent to prison where she (or he) belonged.
Agree...one Patsy committed the murder and John helped her cover it up...the Burke theory has always been one of the more outlandish theories put forward by the Ramsey apologists...

Old 04-08-2016, 06:08 PM

7,123 posts, read 4,840,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
CBS To Explore JonBenet Ramsey Case with Unscripted True Crime Series | E! Online

They're producing an "anniversary" true crime show (like the current OJ one) this fall. It will broadcast after the Menendez crime.
Well, poo. The headline says "unscripted" but the body of the article says it will be a scripted production similar to the OJ one.

No thanks.

Old 04-13-2016, 08:53 PM

7,657 posts, read 8,731,724 times
JonBenet Ramsey's REAL murderer is Michael Helgoth, private investigator claims
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.