Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 08:35 PM

231 posts, read 157,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I was thinking that same thing - I wonder how the other women in the jail are treating her, since people usually get very attached to their kids after they get locked up.
Oh, they'd never put a sweet lil' thing like that in genpop. She'd be somebody's girlfriend by lights out, if she made it to morning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2008, 09:16 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,512,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I keep hearing there is a logical reason Casey did not call the police but what the hell could that be. What could possibly override her daughters safety??
The Grandmother of this missing child sort of made it sound like someone had taken the child or kidnapped her and her daughter was trying to give them a coded message about it by telling the stupid stories she was, as if the person who took the child told them to NOT involve the police.

It all sounds like alot of BS to me. If that was the case why didn't the Mother of this little child pony up the story in order to stop the Grandparents from reporting her missing.

I watched an interview with the Grandmother today and she didn't seem especially sane either. Its a mess and I do hope that poor little child is OK and I after its over that someone seriously examines whether this child should remain with the nut case Mother.

Old 07-21-2008, 09:38 PM

13,782 posts, read 26,300,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
The Grandmother of this missing child sort of made it sound like someone had taken the child or kidnapped her and her daughter was trying to give them a coded message about it by telling the stupid stories she was, as if the person who took the child told them to NOT involve the police.

It all sounds like alot of BS to me. If that was the case why didn't the Mother of this little child pony up the story in order to stop the Grandparents from reporting her missing.

I watched an interview with the Grandmother today and she didn't seem especially sane either. Its a mess and I do hope that poor little child is OK and I after its over that someone seriously examines whether this child should remain with the nut case Mother.
Did you happen to see her on Greta Van Susteren tonight? I never watch that show but my grandmother had it on and I could not believe what I was watching.

The grandmother was pretty wacky and she was dictating the temrs of her interview and what Greta could say and ask about because she was basically doing Greta a favor by being on the show. She cannot understand why anyone would want to talk about her daughters role in the case...the whole thing smells pretty bad, if you ask me.

Old 07-21-2008, 10:04 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,421,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Did you happen to see her on Greta Van Susteren tonight? I never watch that show but my grandmother had it on and I could not believe what I was watching.

The grandmother was pretty wacky and she was dictating the temrs of her interview and what Greta could say and ask about because she was basically doing Greta a favor by being on the show. She cannot understand why anyone would want to talk about her daughters role in the case...the whole thing smells pretty bad, if you ask me.
I heard about her interview even though I didn't see it myself. I agree; there's something that just doesn't add up about this whole story. I keep trying to understand why the Grandmother would just believe her daughter about the child being gone...i can't imagine she took a months worth of clothes with her when she left. And if she thought her daughter was still working at Universal, where was Caylee while she was working? There's just too many unanswered questions.

Old 07-21-2008, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I heard about her interview even though I didn't see it myself. I agree; there's something that just doesn't add up about this whole story. I keep trying to understand why the Grandmother would just believe her daughter about the child being gone...i can't imagine she took a months worth of clothes with her when she left. And if she thought her daughter was still working at Universal, where was Caylee while she was working? There's just too many unanswered questions.
I was wondering about Casey's job as well. The reports are she was fired in spring 2006...WTF? Where has she been going every day if she was not going to work? How was she getting money? Hmmmmm.........

Old 07-21-2008, 10:18 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,512,619 times
I didn't see the interview you were speaking of, just something local. I was kind of astounded that they may release this Mother from jail at all.

Here she is lying to the police, has NOT reported her child missing after 5 weeks. Her lawyer will not come to the jail so the Mother can be interviewed. If the child was in danger by someone else and the Mother gave a rip, why wouldn't she be talking non stop.

Ask yourself this, if your child dissappeared, how fast and how long would you be speaking to the police? I would have one around the neck screaming at him non stop until they found my daughter. Unless I had an idea who had her and then me and my Smith and Wesson would be 'talking' to the idiot who had my daughter.

I think this Grandmother is one of these brain dead folks who closes their eyes to what their children are capable of up to and including to what has been done to their own grandchild.

Old 07-21-2008, 10:52 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,421,447 times
Quote:
I think this Grandmother is one of these brain dead folks who closes their eyes to what their children are capable of up to and including to what has been done to their own grandchild.
I do too. My boyfriend seems to think this is some kind of cult thing and they scarified the child in some bizarre ritual and just reported her missing after they realized she couldn't just disappear. He watches too much television.

Old 07-21-2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
I didn't see the interview you were speaking of, just something local. I was kind of astounded that they may release this Mother from jail at all.

Here she is lying to the police, has NOT reported her child missing after 5 weeks. Her lawyer will not come to the jail so the Mother can be interviewed. If the child was in danger by someone else and the Mother gave a rip, why wouldn't she be talking non stop.

Ask yourself this, if your child dissappeared, how fast and how long would you be speaking to the police? I would have one around the neck screaming at him non stop until they found my daughter. Unless I had an idea who had her and then me and my Smith and Wesson would be 'talking' to the idiot who had my daughter.

I did not hear she may be released! I would be screaming at the top of my lungs to find my children and it would take an act of God and Congress to keep me from finding them. There would be no way I would hide anything.

Also, my parents would kick my arse if I were to even think about pulling a sicko stunt like this...

God willing, they find her alive

Old 07-21-2008, 11:11 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,133,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHusseinMoore View Post
I was a kid when that happened, and I remember praying for those kids to come home safe. My mom looks over at her sister and says, "that heffa's lyin'." My aunt had no kids at the time, and she and I thought my mom was so coldblooded!

Your mom and I were on the same page with Susan Smith. I told everyone at work, everyone at home, everyone I knew that Susan had done it. A lot of people thought I was a heartless witch to say that....mostly people without kids. But guess what, I was right. And I have been right, so far, in every case like that. If I thought they did it, it turned out they did. If I thought they did not do it, it turned out they didn't. A mother knows. Hope you gave your mom props after it turned out she was right. My kids kept asking how I knew. I couldn't figure out how anyone DIDN'T know.

Old 07-21-2008, 11:13 PM

5,368 posts, read 4,479,754 times
Just when I didn't think it could, it just gets stranger.

Quote:
A strong smell led investigators to focus on an Orange County parking lot and a car that was found there.

The car was parked in a lot near State Road 50 and Goldenrod Road (see map) for a few days earlier this week. A business owner had it towed and it turned out to be Caylee's grandparents' car, one the toddler's mother drives.

The car or the parking lot might hold the only clues right now. Channel 9 has learned investigators came back to square one again Friday afternoon and searched for possible evidence at the place where Caylee Marie Anthony's mother had, for some reason, abandoned her car earlier this week.
Casey Anthony's Lawyer Trying To Get Her Out Of Jail On Bond - News Story - WFTV Orlando

There is something terribly amiss in Orlando.

I saw that interview with Greta. Grandmom is either a fruitcake or she has had no sleep and is close to the brink. I also saw one this morning in which grandmom wouldn't answer any questions at all, but said that her sole purpose was to get Caylee's picture, and the story of her disappearance, into the public forum. I get the feeling that she is protecting her daughter even if that means sacrificing her granddaughter. God I hope I'm wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime