Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 11:18 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,130,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHusseinMoore View Post
I tell you what. Give some overworked, single mothers 10 minutes alone in a room with her, and she'll tell the whole story.
I am a Christian so I know I'm not suppose to feel this way. But I have to be honest and say, give ME five minutes with the monster and I guarentee you she will talk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2008, 12:03 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,504,268 times
I love living in Florida but if someone like these people want to get rid of a body, its pretty easy without leaving a trace other then a smell for cadaver dogs in that abandoned cars. There are retention ponds and lakes all over where alligators will take care of the body which is usually why people get caught.

I have to think the MOther is in it with the daughter. Somewhere in that article it mentions jealousy between the Mom of this child and the GRandmom, I will bet you somehow the accidently killed the child and got rid of the body. Who abandons their car?

Old 07-22-2008, 02:06 AM

2,743 posts, read 14,319,536 times
OMG, in this report it mentions the "Mother's" attorney talking about immunity for her telling all she knows??? I'm just horrified!

Grandmother Of Missing Toddler Says Daughter "Has Done Something" - News Story - WFTV Orlando

Attorney says she (Casey) knows who has Caylee... WTF is wrong with her? Break out the fingernail rippers and torture devices. Make her talk!

I know we can't DO THAT but as a mother, I would love nothing more than to DO THAT to her.

Old 07-22-2008, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce_flawless View Post
OMG, in this report it mentions the "Mother's" attorney talking about immunity for her telling all she knows??? I'm just horrified!

Grandmother Of Missing Toddler Says Daughter "Has Done Something" - News Story - WFTV Orlando

Attorney says she (Casey) knows who has Caylee... WTF is wrong with her? Break out the fingernail rippers and torture devices. Make her talk!

I know we can't DO THAT but as a mother, I would love nothing more than to DO THAT to her.
OH do I have to ask the obvious? Why are you asking for immunity if you didn't do anything wrong? It sort of sounds like the Grandmother did something. Either before or after the death of this poor child. UNREAL.

I think this BS about someone has the baby, is just a distraction tactic. My guess is that this girl will get out of jail and be gone, leaving her Mother behind to take the rap for the death of the child.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:26 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,416,467 times
Quote:
"Casey got a phone call, 'Hi, Mommy?' Casey said, 'Put an adult on the phone Caylee.' The phone went dead," said Cynthia Anthony.
This is crap - with caller id and all the other ways to trace phone records they can't figure out where that phone call came from?
Quote:
Investigators did not release many new details about the case, Saturday, other than to say that weeks after Casey Anthony last saw her daughter, Casey got a tattoo that says "Bella Vida" in honor of her daughter
In honor of her memory perhaps.

Quote:
Anthony is being held in the Orange County jail in protective custody, which means she doesn't have contact with other inmates.
Maybe if they put her in with the other inmates, she'd cough up some information

Old 07-22-2008, 07:56 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,877,485 times
Most of you have said it all. But I'm just appalled, befuddled, and angry at these 2 pieces of scum! I pray for that little girl although I'm afraid it's too late. Cindy Anthony needs to be put in jail for covering for her crappy daughter. Why do parents do that? I know you don't want to believe the worst about your kids but how much more does she need to hear to figure out that her daughter did something??? What is even more sad is that both of them will probably get away with it!

Old 07-22-2008, 09:30 AM

How hard would you all out there be crying if this was your daughter or your granddaugter?? Have you seen the pictures of the MOther, she doesn't look very upset, in fact she looks a little cocky as she was walking through the area shown in the video.

The police would be begging someone to drop an anvil on my head if it was my daughter to shut me up, I would be talking NON STOP.

Old 07-22-2008, 09:35 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,877,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
How hard would you all out there be crying if this was your daughter or your granddaugter?? Have you seen the pictures of the MOther, she doesn't look very upset, in fact she looks a little cocky as she was walking through the area shown in the video.

The police would be begging someone to drop an anvil on my head if it was my daughter to shut me up, I would be talking NON STOP.
I totally agree! If it were my son, I'd be singing like a canary everything I could to help. But then again, I would never to anything to hurt him either. I just don't understand these kinds of people.

Old 07-22-2008, 10:30 AM

13,053 posts, read 12,982,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I think the mother is involved too. Either she’s crazy and really doesn’t know what she did with her child, or she knows the child is dead and is trying to avoid being sent to prison.
Either way, if the truth does show her to be guilty, she should swing from a tree. Mentally disturbed or not.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:13 AM

1 posts, read 2,681 times
I can not believe that she has not reported her daughter missing, I have a two year old at home never in my life would I ever let me child out of my site, I feel for the grand parents of the little girl. I hope and Pray that that little girl is found safe and alive. I just want to know why would you ever think of putting such a innocent life in that type of Danger. Hopefully Caylee is found alive and safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime