Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2021, 06:29 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times

Advertisements

^
^

I always assume people are being funny, it keeps me in a good mood

Titanic 2 - Trailer 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxt3buCbfXI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2021, 09:55 AM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevySpoons View Post
Not a Titanic II necessarily, but the character Rose Dawson would be interesting to include in a movie that illustrates her life.

Remember, Rose is a totally fictional character, which removes the restraint of the real-life history of Molly Brown and other documented historical people. In the film, we see Rose grow through Jack's advice; from a protected young high society lady living in a birdcage, into an independent woman who wants to ride horses astride, fly an aircraft, "spit like a man," and otherwise experience the life that lies ahead of everybody at that age. As the photos on her nightstand at the end of Titanic demonstrate she did.

I think a biographical film of the character Rose Dawson would be fascinating, and would make a good sequel to the original movie. Only thing is, the subsequent film should not carry Titanic in the title. In other words, no Titanic II: Rose's Boogaloo; but rather something like The Story of Rose Dawson or Rose Dawson: Her Life through Moving Pictures. Make it clear in the marketing that this Rose Dawson is the same as Titanic's Rose Dawson, and it's about her years between the actual sinking and the Titanic movie, and I think you'd have a success.
I think Rose became a stripper.

Old 09-12-2021, 10:19 AM

50,766 posts, read 24,261,465 times
I'd be okay with making another film that has the Titanic as its setting. For example, I like the old "Titanic" film with Clifton Webb and Barbara Stanwyck. Totally different story, even though the setting is the same.

Old 09-13-2021, 07:30 AM

12,383 posts, read 8,136,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I'd be okay with making another film that has the Titanic as its setting. For example, I like the old "Titanic" film with Clifton Webb and Barbara Stanwyck. Totally different story, even though the setting is the same.
So The Love Boat III

Old 09-16-2021, 09:56 AM

32,634 posts, read 47,975,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
........there really isn't a really great movie regarding any of the pirates during the golden age of piracy.
What was Errol Flynn doing?

Old 09-16-2021, 10:04 AM

32,634 posts, read 47,975,309 times
The Crowley family lost a cousin on the Titanic, so they could do Downton Abbey's Titanic Adventure.

Old 09-28-2021, 12:12 AM

3 posts, read 2,801 times
Oh no, why? Are you out of ideas about what you can make a film about?

Old 09-29-2021, 04:44 AM

4,621 posts, read 2,218,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by basket123 View Post
It’s no secret that it seems like Hollywood is running out of ideas. They have even made Clifford the Big Red Dog into a movie recently.

I’m surprised that they haven’t made a part 2 for Titanic. I’m sure it would be a big hit if they create one. What do you guys think?
Well they could make it about the sister ships britainic and the Olympic. Both of which served in the war as support ships when the britainic sunk it had more extensive damage more life boats and a thousand people were killed.

The Olympic which launched a few months before titanic was nicknamed old reliable the only of the three sisters that served long enough to find it's way to the scrap yard.

There is tons of stuff to make movies about.

Old 10-03-2021, 11:06 PM

20,620 posts, read 4,409,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
What are they going to do, un-sink the boat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
They should make a zombie version.

They already had a great opportunity for a "sequel".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g42EG7LD1UY

Old 11-05-2021, 05:58 AM

1,014 posts, read 479,003 times
The first one was a good movie. But I think that was a one time show. Hollywood. Lots of good one time shows. My favorite show has always been the big time big screen movies. Like the Flight of the Phoenix. Starring Ernest Borgnine. This show though may be boring, it gives relevant information of the topic or hobby I am interested in. Electronics. 1966 movie. Made in San Diego. California.

What kind of information from the movie? In the movie, you'll notice that before they took off from the desert, the captain had only 6 cartledges to start the big engine on that airplane. These cartledges are like starting points in electronics. You must go through them to pass. Or to get the electronics working again. This movie reminds me of that.

Too low of a voltage, and that thing won't move. Too high a voltage of a battery, and that model airplane will burn up or explode. That's the idea behind it. Cartledges. I'm talking about the ESC engines you install in the model airplanes. They fly on voltages from batteries installed in the airplanes.

Last edited by tyCable; 11-05-2021 at 06:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts