Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2022, 03:05 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Ha ha ha! What is that supposed to prove! The guy is reading something he's told to read or else he will be tortured and killed!
Of course it is. It's even written in the description of the video.

I'm just sure there will be others. There are rumors that a ex-general from Canada is in the bowels of Azovstal. We will watch developments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Russia needs to stop murdering innocent people and go back to its own side of the border. Russia is the pariah of the world! Enjoy watching the World Cup won't you.
Believe me, most people in the world understand the current situation and sympathize with Russia. Because British, Canadian and American soldiers are at war with Russia on its borders, this raises many questions from people of the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2022, 03:24 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,777,950 times
Israel is fed up with Russia's lies about Ukraine being Nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3bR0xweiU

Old 05-02-2022, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Israel is fed up with Russia's lies about Ukraine being Nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3bR0xweiU

Your video is not opening. But ok, I understand that in your world Israel supports Ukraine. I have met a world where Israel will not support Ukraine, because Nazism is not a topic for contradictions between Israel and Russia. Whose point is correct time will tell.

Old 05-02-2022, 04:03 PM

5,699 posts, read 4,922,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post

I'm just sure there will be others. There are rumors that a ex-general from Canada is in the bowels of Azovstal. We will watch developments.

Believe me, most people in the world understand the current situation and sympathize with Russia. Because British, Canadian and American soldiers are at war with Russia on its borders, this raises many questions from people of the world.
Honestly IDK how people are responding outside of the west, but looking at how the governments are responding, seem to be taking a neutral stance keeping to their non-aligned status during the Cold War. Being neutral doesn’t mean they support or are sympathetic to Russia. Ireland, Sweden and Switzerland were neutral during WWII, doesn’t mean they were supporting or sympathetic to Nazi Germany. The only country that is outright supporting Russia is Belarus, and China and India seem to be somewhat sympathetic, but the actual people of those countries, IDK. What I can say is nobody in the world needs this war, and there will be very few people are sympathetic once the bread starts running out.

Old 05-02-2022, 04:18 PM

12,388 posts, read 9,493,040 times
Quote:
:
:
Believe me, most people in the world understand the current situation and sympathize with Russia.
:
Bwaaaaahahahahahah! That's a good one comrade! Too funny!

Old 05-02-2022, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grega94 View Post
Honestly IDK how people are responding outside of the west, but looking at how the governments are responding, seem to be taking a neutral stance keeping to their non-aligned status during the Cold War. Being neutral doesn’t mean they support or are sympathetic to Russia. Ireland, Sweden and Switzerland were neutral during WWII, doesn’t mean they were supporting or sympathetic to Nazi Germany. The only country that is outright supporting Russia is Belarus, and China and India seem to be somewhat sympathetic, but the actual people of those countries, IDK. What I can say is nobody in the world needs this war, and there will be very few people are sympathetic once the bread starts running out.
I fully agree that this is not necessary for the majority of inhabitants of the world, because prices of fuel and food will rise. But if I were a hypothetical Peruvian and wanted to know more about the conflict, what would I find? That Kyiv is the first capital of Russia (Russia is the Greek form of writing Rus, which became widespread under Ivan the Terrible and his wife, a relative of the Byzantine (Greek) emperor), that Ukraine after the invasion of the Mongols was always the frontier for Catholic and Orthodox faith, that Cossacks wrote a letter to the Sultan, and current Ukraine's historical heroes were mostly allies of Nazi Germany. I think there will be more questions than answers.

But as in any civil war, there is no clear right and wrong here. But the presence of strong Western support points to interested parties.

Old 05-02-2022, 06:05 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,777,950 times
This moron said Hilter had Jewish origin. This stupid statement prompted Israel to condemn Russia's lies. Israel is the one country Russia does not want to **** off, but they did. It looks like Israel will back Ukraine soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFop3d3lB4w

Last edited by davidt1; 05-02-2022 at 06:18 PM..

Old 05-02-2022, 07:31 PM

102,195 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:
I
But as in any civil war, there is no clear right and wrong here. But the presence of strong Western support points to interested parties.
What "civil war"?

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 05-02-2022 at 07:39 PM..

Old 05-03-2022, 04:01 AM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 5 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,915,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
Somehow I doubt that the billionaire knows first-hand what the average person on the street thinks. Most of his political conversations would be with other people of wealth. I can well believe that 90% of the latter are against the war though.
Yeah, probably lives very different right from the average. Or economically poorer. Wonderfully exclusive secluded Oligarch elite corner. At least bright optimistic news that there are representatives in this exact circle completely against the Conflict. Even up front talk. Justifiable rebeliious speeches on the topic.

Old 05-03-2022, 04:11 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,017,825 times
Quote:

Ha ha you seriously expect us to believe that! Why is Russia the nation banned from the World Cup then? Why are companies refusing to trade in Russia? Why are the UN members walking out on the Russian delegate every time he tries peddling his vile propaganda!? You can buy a McDonalds burger anywhere on this planet............except Russia! Why is that?

Thanks to that idiot Putin and his 19th Century cronies Russia is the pariah of the world - enjoy your international sporting competitions..................with North Korea won't you! The rest of us will enjoy the real thing starting with the World Cup in a few months, still you might be able to watch it on your telly........if your government lets you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe