Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2023, 01:42 PM

63,301 posts, read 29,383,152 times

Advertisements

Hilarious that a certain poster dwells on Trump supposedly being a criminal and doesn't obey laws (though not even convicted yet) while that same poster has no problem with millions of immigration law breakers who also commit felony ID theft and tax evasion to work here. These pro-illegals are such hypocrites!

Old 10-14-2023, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisal1902 View Post
You make a lot of assumptions. You have no idea what other posters want, unless they post it outright.

The reelection of Trump OR Biden will continue to screw up this country. I can't stand either man. One is a mentally ill sexual predator, and the other is a senile pedophile. They're both TOO OLD.

A population of almost 400 million in this country, and we can't get better candidates than these two demented men?

My apologies for being off-subject.
Our laws aren't subject to opinion anyway. They are to be followed as they are written until or if they are changed.

Old 10-14-2023, 03:05 PM

8,428 posts, read 3,019,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Hilarious that a certain poster dwells on Trump supposedly being a criminal and doesn't obey laws (though not even convicted yet) while that same poster has no problem with millions of immigration law breakers who also commit felony ID theft and tax evasion to work here. These pro-illegals are such hypocrites!
Exactly. Calls Trump a criminal while encouraging mass illegal invasion. What more is there to say.

Old 10-14-2023, 03:36 PM

15,647 posts, read 7,688,564 times
Quote:
No hypocrisy on my part. There is on the part of GOP supporters, though.

Quote:
Our laws aren't subject to opinion anyway. They are to be followed as they are written until or if they are changed.
That's not entirely true. Prosecutors can choose not to prosecute people for crimes. You probably commit a felony every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Exactly. Calls Trump a criminal while encouraging mass illegal invasion. What more is there to say.
I don't encourage illegal immigration. It's not an issue with a simple solution, but unlike you lot, I don't get any joy from stomping on people at the lower end of the scale. Especially when their issues are largely driven by US actions over the last century. Your response is essentially to tell them "it sucks to be you. Go back home and get raped or murdered. Or starve".

Old 10-14-2023, 05:46 PM

Yes, hypocricy on the part of the pro-illegal in here. I don't condone law breaking by Trump or anyone else including illegal aliens. I don't have a double standard but the pro-illegals do. It's a whole lot different when one person "allegedly" breaks the law (and not yet convicted of it) than millions of illegals doing it by a massive invasion.

Every illegal that has been detained for being here illegally with removal proceedings has been deported while in custody and rightly so. Many of them have orders of removal but hide out instead.

So wanting illegals who have no right to be here deported as our laws state that have stolen jobs and resources from Americans and committed felony ID theft and other crimes is "stomping on them"? Huh? Just when you think you have heard the most asinine remarks this tops them all!!! Does one feel the same way about convicted American criminals? Thought not, and there's that double standard and hypocricy shining through again! These pro-illegals would want the American criminal held responsible but not millions of illegal aliens. WTH???? I want all lawbreakers held accountable but then I'm not a hypocrite!

The U.S. is not responsible for these illegals deciding to violate our immigration laws. Stop passing the buck and excusing their lawbreaking. That's on the illegals themselves and there is no excuse for doing so!

Lol, most of these illegals won't get raped or murdered or starve if they returned to their own countries. It's not our problem anyway. Since when do we have to be the saviors of the whole world at the expense of the American worker/taxpayer? There are plenty of our own citizens being raped and murdered every day and that are going hungry. These illegals need to stay in their own countries and fix them but they are too damned cowardly to do so! They are a selfish lot with no concern about their negative impact on our own citizens.

Only someone with ethnic ties to them would sympathize and support this invasion either that or they profit from their cheap labor or are bleeding heart liberals without a brain in their heads! All three of those groups disgust me! They are anti-American to the core!

Old 10-14-2023, 06:23 PM

8,592 posts, read 4,840,299 times
Quote:
You're making some pretty obnoxious assumptions and accusations.

I'm a newbie here. Are these kind of accusations allowed on this forum?
Kind of, it’s pretty freewheeling here…to an extent.

But I have no illusions that because some people like to be around “their own kind”, that the rest also follow suit, or that there’s some kind of inevitable strife from being around others. There’s a bit of projecting and gaslighting going on in here, as though being comfortable with something different from someone else’s comfort zone means you’re…not different, just wrong. Declaring that multiculturalism has failed doesn’t make it so, and applying some social pressure to make me believe that hearing other languages in public certainly isn’t going to make me stop and question anything.

Old 10-14-2023, 06:31 PM

Lol, so wanting illegals deported as our laws state is "stomping on people on the lower end of the scale"? Just when you think you have heard every pro-illegal stupid description of illegal alien law breakers calling them a mere "lower end of the scale" takes the cake! Why ignore their unlawful status in our country because that's what this is about not what scale they are on! We have plenty of Americans that are on the lower end of the scale who are now suffering because of this massive wave of illegals and bogus asylum seekers just ask New Yorkers of late or don't they count?

Old 10-14-2023, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
Kind of, it’s pretty freewheeling here…to an extent.

But I have no illusions that because some people like to be around “their own kind”, that the rest also follow suit, or that there’s some kind of inevitable strife from being around others. There’s a bit of projecting and gaslighting going on in here, as though being comfortable with something different from someone else’s comfort zone means you’re…not different, just wrong. Declaring that multiculturalism has failed doesn’t make it so, and applying some social pressure to make me believe that hearing other languages in public certainly isn’t going to make me stop and question anything.
As I said, this multi-cultural nonsense doesn't even belong in the illegal immigration forum but in relation to the latter who wants to be around immigration lawbreakers babbling in their native tongue, throwing their culture in your face and taking over our neighborhoods?

Old 10-14-2023, 07:13 PM

Quote:
I was only asking if nasty assumptions and accusations are allowed. That's all.

Accusing someone they don't know of committing a felony every day, and worse -- what a joke.

I thought this was a serious forum, not a goofy one.
Agreed, saying that I or anyone else commits a felony every day is ludicrous and is off topic anyway. If myself or any American is caught committing a felony then we will and should be held accountable but the pro-illegals such as the one you are discussing doesn't want illegals to be held accountable for felony ID theft though. Yep, there's that double standard again for the invaders.

Report any posts that you think are out of line to the Mods as nasty, unfounded remarks towards other posters aren't allowed in this forum. This is a serious forum not a goofy one. Welcome aboard.

Old 10-14-2023, 08:53 PM

8,428 posts, read 3,019,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
No hypocrisy on my part. There is on the part of GOP supporters, though.

That's not entirely true. Prosecutors can choose not to prosecute people for crimes. You probably commit a felony every day.

I don't encourage illegal immigration. It's not an issue with a simple solution, but unlike you lot, I don't get any joy from stomping on people at the lower end of the scale. Especially when their issues are largely driven by US actions over the last century. Your response is essentially to tell them "it sucks to be you. Go back home and get raped or murdered. Or starve".
You say this: “I don’t encourage illegal immigration.”

After having said this: “You are the ones that wants to deport millions of people for no good reason”

So you don’t encourage illegal immigration AND don’t want them deported? Sort of like you don’t encourage violent crime but you don’t want violent criminals arrested?

“Your response is essentially” you’re ok with them coming to the U.S. illegally and they shouldn’t be deported unless one for example kills 3 Americans and screw whatever legal citizens want.

“Not an issue with a simple solution” isn’t worth a response. But I’ll help you anyway. (Note this) ENFORCE EXISTING LAW. It worked before and will work again. You can’t refute that.

Unlike you I don’t get all giddy over stomping on Americans.

Don’t do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration