Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2024, 01:54 PM

61 posts, read 64,195 times

Advertisements

WARNING: "Sun City is under siege" ... Parasitical sky combat ace + 400 low flying planes a day (abusive flight schools + hobbyist pilots) relentlessly and repeatedly assaulting Sun city, Lone Mountain, NW, and our local communities.

PLEASE SHARE THIS PETITION THROUGH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. WE ARE FACING TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF PRESSURE, CENSORSHIP, RETALIATION, AND RESISTANCE TO ENFORCEMENT OF STANDARDS AND SAFETY REGULATIONS AND PROTECTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND PROSECUTING OFFENDERS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...ce-out-of-kvgt

"Under attack" by Parasitical sky combat ace + 400 low flyign planes / day the whole weekend, including Saturday and this Monday. They have assaulted our communities more than hundreds of times a day, harassed, tortured, BULLIED, and targeted seniors and children with repetitive flybys, illegal aerobatic dives and dangerous and sharp maneuvers again. Unsafe loud decibels of Sky Combat E300s exceeds FAA's legal limit of 65 dB.

Parasitical sky combat ace intense and rogue operations should have already been SHUT down on top of congested areas, instead of shutting this business down, FAA, and our local and federal representatives have given this business more incentives to grow, they have turned a peaceful residential area, into a foul recreational area, a playground for DANGEROUS and ILLEGAL aviation activities (BANNED in other cities), a backyard for drugged up and drunk pilots with history of FATAL crashes, MAJOR safety concerns, illegal substance, aviation bullying, assault and relentless auditory torture.

Our local and Fed representatives (Mayor, Congresswomen Lee and councilwoman Allen-Palenske) have FAILED to represent the interest of our local communities. They are not ABLE to represent our local communities. We are asking our community to use their voting power in the upcoming election and remove politicians who don't represent you or your interest.

"Rogue aviation is a nightmare for local communities, these pilots are a bunch of low lives druggies, arm dealers and abusive thugs, they have to be put out of business for LIFE, or locked up in a prison cell, our corporate politicians need be held accountable. Allen-Palesnke: instead of a bribing seniors in Sun City with a shredder truck, do the job you have been 'selected to do' and BAN these stunt planes and war games on top of our homes. SHAME ON YOU and Susie Lee FOR YOUR DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO NEGLECT OUR HEALTH, and well-being AND your deliberate refusal TO ADDRESS THIS IMPORTANT quality of life ISSUE" Angie TH.

"Negative Aviation Impacts (NAIs):

Adverse Health, Safety and Welfare impacts
--- Toxic Chemicals Including Tetraethyl Lead (TEL) & Ethylene Dibromide (EDB)
--- Extreme Noise Pollution & Disingenuous Low Flying Harassment (DLFH)
--- Crashes & Life-Threatening Events-Incidents
--- Environmental Impacts
Diminished Quality of Life
Reduced Community Desirability & Property Valuation

Wasted Taxpayer Money
Unrealized Tax Revenues: improper and or non-compatible land usage(s)" anonymous.

"The noise is getting WORSE. Obviously state politicians are not able to help and federal representatives Like Susie LEE DO NOT CARE. I grew up in a communist country in Eastern Europe so I know what government tyranny is. However, I never thought that in a country like USA the Federal Government (through FAA in this case) will ever inflict such sustained abuse on people, using shock and awe techniques to bring everybody into submission. The political-ruling class, US congress as well as FAA and Port Authority are inconsiderate bastards to keep ignoring negative effects on our health from noise and jet exhaust pollution caused by hundreds of small planes, stunt planes, commercials flying everyday over the same residential areas. Shame on you. You should all be removed from office for your criminal treasonous acts and betrayal, selling the American public" G H

"I don't know how people live with the noise of these filthy, lead-blowing death traps. They have been rolling around in a swamp of rancid sewage.Our politicians are allowing our quiet residential neighborhood to turn into a noise and FILTH sewage, for aviation filth, banned in other ports, your highest disregard for our health, environment or noise is just astounding. At this point and with a petition with more than 1,000 signature against this business, you find that the deterioration of our physical and mental well-being the most tangible benefit or are you most drawn to the devaluation of our primary assets or the erosion of life here? which one is the primary goal of the city, FAA or US congress? Because you are not listening to your constituents, and completely ignoring this serious quality of life issue" ED Ben.

"Intentional community is everything in this moment. Sky combat ace terrorist pilots have destroyed the quality of our living and are doubling down on their relentless assault. We are filing a lawsuit against the government for intent to cause harm, Clark county must be sued for authorizing this terrorism against our local communities, along with FAA. We are only going to get louder about the political violence authorized by FILTHY US congress which has become a weapon of mass destruction, aided and abetted by FAA criminals. US congress Susie Lee, and councilwoman Allen-palenske, you will be removed by the silent majority,for your blatant ignorance and persecution of our local communities. Shame ON YOU and FAA criminals who are authorizing Sky Combat Ace assault against our community. SHAME ON YOU" keith L.

"After last weekend's blatant abuse of our community, another Monday, another week being ruined by excessively loud stunt planes flying back & forth here for fun, they have been circling on top of our homes for hours and hours now (which is pretty much every weekend and 7 days a week). It wakes my sick wife, and is ruining my live and health. My sleep is now so damaged that I'm on the verge of developing type 2 diabetes (blood sugar control requires sleep). I am so angry that I feel I wanna throw up all over the FAA and these abusive aviation businesses, they have been torturing us for FUN and want the elected officials to stop this. I'm worried about the consequences for my health, my child's health and my wife. It's literally ruining my life. If I rented, I'd move. They could easily reroute these planes from our community but they don't. They are focused on this community. The noise is worst at 5 am then intermittent because of stunt planes so there is no way to go back to sleep. I cannot live like this and neither can my neighbors. We are so densely populated that if anything goes wrong it would be a massive tragedy. Not that anyone of you give a damn about our health" Chris

"Flying is a luxury. There are 20,000 airports located amidst our minority neighborhoods. These airports do not serve the community, bring lead contaminated air and noise pollution into the communities and for the most part are subsidized by our tax dollars. My tax dollars should not be going to sustain nuisance airports that are affecting our families neurologically and physically. Stop this racial discriminatory issue" Mary R.

"The noise pollution in Sun city airplane traffic is impossible to bear. It is forcing many residents (including myself) to contemplate moving, even though the neighborhood is much loved. The airplane traffic is turning a little urban paradise into hell. It is irresponsible to jeopardize our physical and mental health for the profits and convenience of these businesses who are banned most cities? As I'm finishing up this email, they are still harassing and flying here, back and forth" Will L

This is a city destroying itself, with the destruction wrought by too many "selected leaders" who are either colluding with the rogue and abusive aviation industry, or too cowardly, inept, or lazy to protect their constituents from this NEVER-ENDING horror show of stunt planes and war games.

We asking our community to use their voting power in the upcoming election and remove politicians who don't represent your interest. Allen-Palanske should be REMOVED FROM OFFICE, she is unable to represent Sun City, along with US Congress who are authorizing persecution of our local communities. Please contact these politicians have your voices heard.

Thank you for your support.

Congresswoman Lee: 702-963-9336. Congressman Horsford (702) 963-9360 or email: brianna.boulay@mail.house.gov; nicole.cannizzaro@sen.state.nv.us; Ruben.Rodriguez@mail.house.gov; Ishmael.Carroll@mail.house.gov; michael.cortes-klein@mail.house.gov

FAA’s Flight Standards District Office: (702) 617-8500 or email: Charlie.W.Bierman@faa.gov; richard.ramirez@faa.gov; Richard.A.Falcon@faa.gov; James.D.Brownell@faa.gov; 7-awp-las-fsdo@faa.gov; 9-awp-noise@faa.gov

Commissioner Miller's office (for district C): Phone: (702) 455-4901.or email: districtc@clarkcountynv.gov; jennifer.damico@clarkcountynv.gov; maryann.trevino@clarkcountynv.gov; meggan@clarkcountynv.gov

Senator Nicole Cannizzaro for district C (Nicole.Cannizzaro@sen.state.nv.us), North Las Vegas Mayor Pamela Goynes-Brown (702) 633-1007, cgoodman@lasvegasnevada.gov; officeofthemayor@lasvegasnevada.gov; goynesbrownp@cityofnorthlasvegas.com

councilwoman Allen-palenske (702) 334-0939. City council: fpalenske@lasvegasnevada.gov; sbivins@lasvegasnevada.gov

North Las Vegas Airport Noise Complaint Office (Hotline: 702-261-3694, or Direct Line: 702-261-5600) nlva@lasairport.com; georges@lasairport.com; director@lasairport.com; bencz@lasairport.com

Western-Pacific Region Aircraft Noise Complaint: 9-awp-noise@faa.gov

Last edited by nightowl2023; 03-11-2024 at 03:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2024, 02:33 AM

US congress has become weapon of mass destruction=WMDs,They are standing idly by a captured federal agency (FAA) and abusive aviation businesses (sky combat ace) who black-top over our homes and smother us beneath a slab of repetitive roaring noise and ghastly pollution (cancer-causing lead, carbon and PM2.5).Countless research have linked loud repetitive plane noise and neurotoxin lead to violent crimes, dementia, heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer,

Despite 1,030 signatures on CHANGE.ORG and numerous noise/safety complaints from our community, the FAA and our local and Federal representatives are nullifying countless complaints from our communities, AND putting our communities on further notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sTT1hRDxbY

The more air pollution you breathe, the more likely you develop cancer. For every 10 µg/m³ of increased exposure to PM2.5, risk of dying from any cancer rises by 22%.

Lead accumulates and is taken up by plants and animals. No amount of lead is safe for children. Even at the lowest recordable levels, researchers have found evidence of long-term mental harm, ranging from lower IQs to higher rates of ADHD and aggression, with social spillovers that depress lifetime incomes and graduation rates. https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...vgt/u/32147195

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuc6roGjzJY

The FAA claims that those who experience aircraft and stunt planes repetitive noise (120 decibel) as annoyance are "noise sensitive people" but where are their studies to back up such claims?

This aviation greenwashing by FAA is so ludicrous given there is an avalanche of scientific and medical evidence proving aircraft noise damages humans as the FAA's very own study provides solid evidence of a statistically significant association between exposure to aircraft noise and cardiovascular health.

According to numerous peered review journals, repetitive and loud airplanes noise increases the risk of negative health consequences. Noise Pollution harms more than your hearing. From your heart to your brain, chronic exposure to loud noises can significantly damage health. Unpleasant sounds, register with the amygdala — the brain’s stress detection center — which in turn pushes the endocrine system into overdrive, flooding the body with cortisol and adrenaline. A quickened heart rate and high blood pressure often result.

Over time, these changes can lead to inflammation, hypertension and plaque buildup in arteries, increasing the risk of heart disease, heart attacks and stroke. According to 2600 peered reviewed journals. Aircraft Noise is associated with cardiovascular disease, hearing loss, hypertension, and sleep disorders. In addition, noise is often the result of inefficiencies, representing a form of loss of energy in the overall system.

Countless number of scientific research have linked loud repetitive noise and neurotoxin lead to violent crime, dementia, heart disease, cancer, & other health issues, to keep the “healthcare” & for-profit jail system going. Air pollution exposures throughout the pregnancy were associated with neurodevelopmental delay. Prenatal air pollution exposures increased fetal β-cell dysfunction. Higher levels of cord C-peptide mediated this relationship
[https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...7651323012095]

https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...vgt/u/32147195

Pollutionwatch: concerns over ultrafine particles from aircraft. Growing evidence suggests tiny particles can affect the heart, lungs, blood pressure and risk foetal growth:https://www.theguardian.com/environm...endanger-lives

https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...vgt/u/32022540

Last edited by nightowl2023; 03-12-2024 at 02:57 AM..

Old 03-21-2024, 01:07 PM

"Since 6 am ,when my kids and my dog were catapulted out of bed by roaring engines. Six hours of later and stunt planes are roaring over my home, back and forth. I work at nights and have a hard time sleeping inside my home because of the stunt plane noise and practicing pilots you've dumped here. Shame on you for turning our residential neighborhoods into a playground for filthy, abusive and menacing pilots, these scums are thrown out of other ports like trash. the stupid responses like -“you don’t understand aviation“, "the airport was there first (although we live nowhere near the airport)", "we cannot enforce any rules and guidelines anymore", OR the sickest-“you could always move, to justify violating our constitutional rights and abusing your supreme authority by further screwing hard working Las vegans and our families. You know thousands of families hate your guts? absolutely hate you for the evil you represent. For not giving a damn, and treating hard working Las Vegans, our families and communities like dirt" PB .

"Abusive stunt Pilots are joyriding across our residential homes from sun up to sun down as they leak harmful foul noise, fuel, & lead pollution. We have a basic noise ordinance being violated! The politicians and the city have failed to uphold basic noise ordinances. These pilots have been VIOLATING FAA's guidelines that prohibit aerobatic maneuvers on top of homes, the min altitude is being violated by them, over and over. The horrible noise exceeds safety limit and should be banned within hearing distances of homes. plenty of poison killing people in cities around airports and out of VGT. our corrupt Politicians just collect their gains and protect this airborne menacing-industrial-polluter and nauseam. Our neighborhoods have been taken over by these rogue aviation businesses, noise complaints are being gone ignored By Susie lee and Allen-Palanske and other representatives. The filth of this airborne scourge is encouraged and embedded like a bought, filthy, corrupt parasite/tick, along with the slimy politicians slithering after rogue Aviation. Evil. There is no way to deal with this other than cut off the fraud politicians from the filth of the Aviation/pollution corporate "influences". It is rotten from the ground up" AR.

"Our neighborhood is being disrupted on a daily basis by constant rogue aviation. Low, narrow flight paths literally killing families all over the country. NLV airport is one of the worst - vortex of noise/pollution from multiple stunt planes, small planes and low flying helicopters, attaching our homes around the clock. Represent your constituents! DISPERSE & LIMIT FLIGHTS! BAN aerobatic planes that are VOLATILIZING FAA's own guidelines, they are routinely hammering the same households, exposing us to unsafe loud noise, and dangerous aerobatic maneuvers" RM

"SHAME on you for orchestrating min by min assault against our communities, constant attack on our health, safety and sanity, general aviation has become one abusive Mob, under direct guidance of awful FAA and abusive VGT staffs, all subsidized by the taxpayers. What the HELL are they even doing on top of this city? hammering the same homes repeatedly since 6 am. MONSTERS, you can stop this assault right away, but WON'T. You are ALL "schadenfreude", upon misery you've brought to our communities" BW

"The EPA found in 2023 that the use of leaded gasoline in airplanes contributes to air pollution that could lead to long-term health impacts. Lead exposure, especially among children, has been linked with various long-term symptoms, including developmental delays, exposure to repetitive airplane noise has been linked to violent crime, Alzheimer’s Parkinson’s and heart disease" Steve J

"From sunrise to sunset, even late at night when we are sleeping, we have 400 low flying planes (flight schools and sky combat e300s) from VGT, giant military planes and screaming commercials from Harry Reid circling and looping on top of densely populated residential areas, the noise pollution is hurting our hearing, and our heart. Aircraft noise can lead to wide-ranging health issues. In particular, residents are negatively impacted by take-offs and landings during the night. You are rerouting screaming JANET planes late at nights, on top of our homes. Curfews exist at some airports and should be expanded to Vegas now that you deliberately sending screaming jets on top of our homes, 24/7. YOU ARE DESTROYING OUR LIVES AND OUR HEALTH. shame on you for abusing and destroying the lives of the American people" JF.

"WE WANT OUR HOMES BACK! Extensive flight training, Helicopter and stunt plane tourism over Las Vegas residential homes must be banned. Especially Sky Combat flying suicide coffins, and low flying tourist copters, chugga-chugging over our heads. Loud, annoying and kind a pathetic.The way that our sensory is being damaged on a day to day basis is crazy. Extremely LOUD Leaf/dust blowers attacking our community. and thousands of residents, everyday all day, stunt planes torturing us the whole day. low flying helicopters training late at night, we are getting sonic booms from fighter jets at 1 am, screaming commercials terrorizing our quiet neighborhoods at 3 am all the way to 7 am, it's 24/7, and the noise and air pollution is dangerous" CF.

"The weather is crystal clear today, which means war sounds very 5 min or so. And it is beyond belief that FAA is flying the planes so low and loud, as low as 1000 feet, and non-stopped. We need a new administration, most of our current representatives need to go, especially the congress persons who allow this constant bombardment of our homes without environmental studies. Stop this non sense right now and reroute these aerobatic planes away from our homes" Jay V.

"Your deepest hatred, disregard and disrespect for our local communities are just astonishing, the fantastical LIES, blatant abuse of power, just to keep destroying our lives, health and environment.The noise and bullying of this abusive business along with others have just been awful. Annoying awful sound to torture us with, 7 days a week, 12 - 19 hours a day. As well as the filth and poison of the jet engines systematically being dumped on top of our homes, they are doing rolls and donuts on top of congested areas now, for FUN. Free market capitalism is in full swing, and you let them rob, loot and raid as much as they can, one massive Mob feasting on this criminal aviation racket, while thousands are being driven to despair, total destruction of our communities and lives" ELL.

"Typical airport corporate and FAA BS-ing. They love inviting their filth to their port but take no responsibility for the curd and brutal noise they are subjugating us to. Loud stunt planes, small planes and helicopters have no RIGHT to come to our neighborhoods and cause 24 hours noise and fuel pollution, stress, anxiety and sleep deprivation. FSDO is not even enforcing a 1000 ft min altitude, we are seeing the screenshots in our newsletters, FSDO and FAA are covering up for these crooks and their aerobatic dives, egregious repetitive noise and dangerous maneuvers. FAA/FSDO should be overhauled. They do not represent our local communities" Liz K

"The whole Sunday Sky Combat E300s and flight schools have been circling and acrobatic loops on top of homes again, to torture us, why is this ok? It is clear that egregious aviation noise, FATAL crashes , drug abuse and safety violations are not a priority to the City of Las Vegas and FAA. When you are sitting with your family enjoying your life which is subsidized by taxpayers money, remind yourself for even a few seconds that you are tormenting residents underneath Sky Combat Ace horrid E300 and Loud similar sounding planes and you are ignoring this inhumane act and gaslighting our suffering and pain" LR.

"The constant whine of aerobatic planes and small planes above my house starts at 6am and goes in until 12 even 1am. I sit in my house with the windows closed. Can't even sit in the backyard anymore. It goes on and on the whole day, we hate our home now, so much that barley send any time here because of the loud repetitive awful noise. Our quality of life has gone down. We worked hard to afford our homes and now may be forced to leave because someone decided that airplanes are priority above people. Our children breathe in the toxic emissions from these low flying planes. I hope someone will listen and make a change, but doubt if anyone cares. Does anyone have a conscience or you all have turned into selfish monsters? These abusive businesses are harassing our communities all the time, honor your constituents and Ban stupid stunt planes within city limit" KA

"It is getting so loud here especially after 10 pm that you can't sleep without ear plugs" MR

"Another example of fake rule-of-law and fake private property. Private property that is supposed to the hallmark of capitalist western democracies but it may be seen as theft by tyrannical GOV for businesses thrown out of other ports, to feast/abuse and then schadenfreude upon the victims of the foul abuse" JB

"VGT has been re-routing stunt planes, small planes and loud commercials over my house and the noise is disruptive and we were never warned or given a chance to speak out. Stop the FAA from abusing and torturing the residents with noise and air pollution. The FAA must be bound to the citizens and not the aviation industry that has captured it" MW

"Susie Lee: Establishment politician who don't give a damn about of us, except her own self-interest and reelection.
Allen-palenske: serving herself and her cooperate donors rather than the electorates and residents of her district.
FSDO: There are reports of during business hour drinking, and strip clubbing with Richard "tex" Coe (sky combat owner),
You are all working very hard, to SCREW the residents" MT

"The planes have been roaring non stopped again for the past few months. The Congress has failed us again by giving criminal FAA a free pass to destroy our communities. FAA is the most shameless government agency that walks all over communities by empowering abusive aerobatic planes and ruining our quality of life and health. The worst year of tourist stunt plane assault against Sun city Summerlin? At least 20 stunt planes and small planes simultaneously and viciously attacking Sun City residents with horrific non-stop noise, every day and weekends" SM

TURN UP THE VOLUME, AWFUL and repetitive NOISE OF SKY COMBAT E300 EXCEEDS FAA'S LEGAL LIMIT OF 65 DECIBEL. They are routinely harassing AND TORMENTING SUN CITY and local communities nearby, Sky combat Ace flies their LOUD E300s to torment and TERRORIZE LAS VEGAS, they are changing the frequencies of their loud E300s to get back at protesting residents, routinely joyriding above the same households, often violating FAA's min altitude of a 1000 ft).

Local FSDO, FAA and our corrupt politicians are colluding with the TOXIC and menacing aviation filth (BANNED in most cities). They have turned our residential neighborhoods into a DUMPING site, for stunt planes with history of fatal crashes, sustenance abuse, assault, aviation bullying, and relentless auditory torture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhjhve6awN4

"The FAA have just chosen to ride roughshod over the communities living under the flight paths. In addition, they dumped this awful business from Henderson on top of our homes in Sun City! This is the government we FUND and we DEMAND that they REVERT to the original flight paths so we can have our quality of life (and our health) back. Ban these stunt planes on top of this City, we have heavy air traffic over our homes already, don't need stunt planes added on top of 400 low flying planes a day" SO

"We are being subjected to the constant whine of planes cruising low over the golf courses, creeping our dogs and tormenting seniors, they are abusive and enjoy it. it's 24/7. These stunt planes are monstrous and loud and been harassing us for over a year, along with abusive flight schools, constant circling and looping. At least once a minute, a new plane flies over. This, Constant drone of low-flying LOUD prop planes and helicopters on the weekends. Our once awfully quiet and peaceful neighborhood is now a flying circus! what a FREAK show! This is no longer a residential neighborhood, but a playground for pilots or planes rejected or banned in other ports. I just want to remind my representatives that aviation businesses who are tormenting us don't cast votes in the elections, but we do. City council Palenske and Congresswoman Susie LEE and FAA (FSDO): we will have a long memory over your lack of empathy, inaction and indifference to what's going on and how these greedy businesses get to torment and attack us with foul noise and air pollution, over and over" AS

"It’s outrageous for NLV airport, whose staff & programs are funded by our tax dollars, to direct/subsidize the daily, all-day assault on on our homes, neighborhoods, businesses & parks by noisy, polluting, tourist stunt planes, small planes and helicopters, the movement against this greedy airport and its abusive staff and FAA is growing, we will end this horror" PR

"My neighbors have become victims of FAA's reckless new flight patterns and sky combat ace abusive pilots (every time I see these scums on top of my home / which is a lot these days, they remind me of one massive Mob), they are psychotic, in the cahoots with VGT and FAA. Most of the politicians we have elected are extremely selfish people who would Not do anything for their constituents unless they have to. Las vegans are often busy with daily routines, paying for much higher living expense, and have little time for anything else. But this is the time we have to use our collected effort/strength to change the situation" PS

"Planes/abusive aviation hobbyists with cash/airline revolving door of pilots requiring infinity training abusing residential areas for airline profits of a sick, greedy, fraud industry that pollute the planet with jet. Lying, corruption/fraud all the way to shameless and useless US congress and judiciary, allowing the sick, psychopathic abuse of ordinary home owners by low-flying plane cowboys, foreign flight schools and greedy, corrupt airports to write blank checks at the expense of communities below. shame on you!!! SHAME ON YOU for IGNORING THOUSAND OF RESIDENTS. your hostile intent and ill will towards hard working Las Vegans have not gone unnoticed. We will hold you and your criminal aviation friends accountable, for your deliberate intent to harm our communities" AB.

"After last weekend's blatant abuse of our community, another Monday, another week being ruined by excessively loud stunt planes flying back & forth here for fun, they have been circling on top of our homes for hours and hours now (which is pretty much every weekend and 7 days a week). It wakes my sick wife, and is ruining my live and health. My sleep is now so damaged that I'm on the verge of developing type 2 diabetes (blood sugar control requires sleep). I hope you are pleased with yourselves, I am so angry that I feel I wanna throw up all over the FAA and these abusive aviation businesses, they have been torturing us for FUN and want the elected officials to stop this" CJ

"Another Sunday ruined by stinking, polluting, and annoying loud Cessna (abusive flight schools) and sky combat LOUD e300s. hammering residential homes, over and over ... knowing that we don't want them anywhere near our homes, on a daily basis we are under attack, and if we dare to criticize them, they slither a clutch of PR fakesnakes, endorsed by our clown politicians, FAA and egomaniacs in VGT or FSDO they have coerced, to screech away dissent. The FAA and our corrupt clown politicians are NOT doing anything, other than sending us on a wild goose chase, to gaslight, deny, deflect, degrade, to abuse the American people, by being condescending, and undermining our health and destroying our lives" CK.

We asking our community to use their voting power in the upcoming election and remove politicians who don't represent your interest. Allen-Palanske should be REMOVED FROM OFFICE, she is unable to represent Sun City, along with US Congress who are authorizing persecution of our local communities. Please contact these politicians have your voices heard.

Congresswoman Lee: 702-963-9336. Congressman Horsford (702) 963-9360 or email: brianna.boulay@mail.house.gov; nicole.cannizzaro@sen.state.nv.us; Ruben.Rodriguez@mail.house.gov; Ishmael.Carroll@mail.house.gov; michael.cortes-klein@mail.house.gov

FAA’s Flight Standards District Office: (702) 617-8500 or email: Charlie.W.Bierman@faa.gov; richard.ramirez@faa.gov; Richard.A.Falcon@faa.gov; James.D.Brownell@faa.gov; 7-awp-las-fsdo@faa.gov; 9-awp-noise@faa.gov

Commissioner Miller's office (for district C): Phone: (702) 455-4901.or email: districtc@clarkcountynv.gov; jennifer.damico@clarkcountynv.gov; maryann.trevino@clarkcountynv.gov; meggan@clarkcountynv.gov

Senator Nicole Cannizzaro for district C (Nicole.Cannizzaro@sen.state.nv.us), North Las Vegas Mayor Pamela Goynes-Brown (702) 633-1007, cgoodman@lasvegasnevada.gov; officeofthemayor@lasvegasnevada.gov; goynesbrownp@cityofnorthlasvegas.com

councilwoman Allen-palenske (702) 334-0939. City council: fpalenske@lasvegasnevada.gov; sbivins@lasvegasnevada.gov

North Las Vegas Airport Noise Complaint Office (Hotline: 702-261-3694, or Direct Line: 702-261-5600) nlva@lasairport.com; georges@lasairport.com; director@lasairport.com; bencz@lasairport.com

Attached Thumbnails
Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-1.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-269kd.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-2.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-3.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-untitled1.jpg  

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-4.jpg  

Last edited by nightowl2023; 03-21-2024 at 01:51 PM..

Old 03-21-2024, 04:00 PM

WARNING:

Sky combat is performing ILLEGAL AND DANGEROUS aerobatic DIVES again, relentlessly focusing on residents who have protested, (Sun City, Lone Mountain and NW).

> Sky combat Ace (N21Xt) has been flying below a 1000 ft: https://www.flightaware.com/live/fli...719Z/KVGT/KVGT (Sun City is 3000 ft, harassing Sun City with flybys and dives, below a 1000ft)
> Sky Combat is performing ILLEGAL aerobatic dives, right above congested areas.
> Sky combat loud noise exceeds FAA's legal limit of 65 dB.
> Sky combat stunt planes and other abusive hobbyist pilots (400 low flying planes a day) will DEVALUE YOUR HOME PRICES while they scare your cats and dogs and RISK YOUR LIFE with their belligerence, recklessness and lack of safety oversight.

"Repeated daily, noisy aerobatic offense, within hearing distance of our homes, routinely terrorizing Sun City and Lone Mountain.

Does FAA and VGT have NO rules or legal precedent about aerobatic flying and harassing a community repeatedly? To torment residents, even on a Sunday, and 7 days a week,

extremely noisy, AEROBATIC MANEUVERS OVER OUR HOMES, 8 -to 12 hours a day, continuously, over and over... once every 5 to 10 min ...

Endangering flying practices? nuisance, harassment, torture, bullying?

"Dive-bombing", illegal dives, screeching DAILY into our Right to Peace: And even more troubling is setting a precedent for more of this abuse and harassment here" Barb W

MAJOR SAFETY CONCERNS AT NORTH LAS VEGAS AIRPORT AFTER THE SECOND DEADLY COLLISIONS:

BANNED or Dismissed in other places because they have killed people, Sky combat Ace obnoxiously loud E300s pose a SERIOUS SAFETY AND FIRE HAZARD. They are routinely flying on top of NW and Sun City, even in extreme heat or thunderstorms. Last time they crashed in California, they caused a brush fire burning 20 acres of land around them.

“KVGT is a very unforgiving airport. Flying is unforgiving to begin with. You can’t just have a fender bender and pull over and knock the dents out as was demonstrated in the recent crash. Mistakes in the flying world can be and usually are CATASTROPHIC, and there are many, many ways for pilots to make mistakes at North Las Vegas Airport” according to an active flight instructor and a retired Army Safety Specialist

Plane door falls off after taking off from North Las Vegas runway (3-21-2024)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRGzbpezKG8

Diamond planes routinely harassing Las Vegas are registered under TACTICAL INTEGRATED TRAINING SOLUTIONS LLC (another abusive Colorado business, dumped on top of our homes), https://www.flightaware.com/live/fli...145Z/KVGT/KVGT

Despite BRUTAL repetitive noise and major safety issues, Sky combat ace loud stunt planes have been dumped on top of Las Vegas / Sun City, making the condensed airspace out of VGT even more crowded.

"no reprieve from the loud, tourist Sky Combat stunt planes and flight schools revving 120 decibels up and down our homes. A Henderson riffraff business that creates excruciating noise/fuel pollution for residents living 7 to 10 miles away from VGT. You all pretend that you are honorable and decent people. But deep down inside you know already that you are part of this process of tormenting residents. American people don’t deserve this to be subjected to this level of egregious noise and despair on a daily basis. When you are having time with your family and you look your children in the eyes you will know deep down inside that you treating your neighbors in a monstrous way" Pamela A

BANNED or Dismissed in other places because they have killed people, Sky combat Ace obnoxiously loud E300s pose a SERIOUS SAFETY AND FIRE HAZARD. They are routinely flying on top of NW and Summerlin communities, even in extreme heat or thunderstorms. Last time they crashed in California, they caused a brush fire burning 20 acres of land around them.

Sky combat ace loud e300s with history of FATAL CRASHES, and MAJOR SAFETY CONCERNS have been kicked out of Henderson and dumped on top of Las Vegas, our incompetent politicians and abusive FAA and VGT have been treating our communities as playgrounds for aviation FILTH, we making the argument that The government that we FUND is aiding rogue aviation and has intent to cause harm.

US congress has become weapon of mass destruction=WMDs,They are standing idly by a captured federal agency (FAA) and abusive aviation businesses (sky combat ace) who black-top over our homes and smother us beneath a slab of repetitive roaring noise and ghastly pollution (cancer-causing lead, carbon and PM2.5). Countless research have linked loud repetitive plane noise and neurotoxin lead to violent crimes, dementia, heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhjhve6awN4

Please contact Susie lee's office, Allen-palenske, and FAA and demand change to this appalling situation,

This is a city destroying itself, with the destruction wrought by too many "selected leaders" who are either colluding with the rogue and abusive aviation industry, or too cowardly, inept, or lazy to protect their constituents from this NEVER-ENDING horror show of stunt planes and war games.

https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...e-out-of-kvgt/

Attached Thumbnails
Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-3-20.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-ace5.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n21xt.jpg  

Last edited by nightowl2023; 03-21-2024 at 04:38 PM..

Old 03-24-2024, 04:43 PM

• Quiet Skies LV Debunking Clark County noise complaint report and FAA’s response to our community’s numerous noise and safety complaints, regarding 400 low flying planes harassing residents west of VGT (99.9% of this traffic is related to non-essential flights, mostly flight schools and Sky combat Ace loud E300s, abusive hobbyist pilots, and other acrobatic planes and low flying helicopters): https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...vgt/u/32458976

Turn up the volume, sky combat ace flies their LOUD E300s to torment Sun City / Las Vegas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPJzvTwlf5o

Sky combat Ace and Rogue aviation harassing residents with flybys, dives, and maneuvers, repeatedly targeting homes of protesting Americans with brutal repetitive noise that exceeds FAA’s legal limit of 65 decibel, for punishment

In the report, Clark County claims that “Sun City Summerlin is 4.4 nautical miles west of the North Las Vegas Airport (VGT)”. This is meant to suggest that we live in close approximately of NLV airport.

FALSE.

Clark County is LYING about the close proximity of Sun City Summerlin to NLV airport. Sun City Summerlin is a big community. Most of the houses on the edge of 215 highway are 8 nautical miles west of North Las Vegas Airport (VGT).

Plus sky combat ace loud E300s are negatively impacting a 3 mile radius around them, which means communities 3 mile north and south of Sun City are being impacted by sky combat ace loud E300s, even though they are almost 10 to 15 nautical miles west of North Las Vegas Airport (VGT).

Las Vegas is a small city (size wise), but densely populated, most las Vegas residents subjected to this harassment flybys are nowhere near the airport, and should not have such high volume of traffic. NLV airport is now located in center of the City, because of new housing development and construction.
Sky combat flies their LOUD e300s to torments tens of thousands of Las vegans and regularly violates Clark county noise ordinance and VGT’s noise abatement produces that prohibits intense and repetitive operation above congested areas.

Sky combat flies over densely populated residential areas, and on top of homes 8 miles west of VGT, all the way to 215, 30 to 50 times a day. Sun City Summerlin (in particular homes towards the edge of the city are nowhere near the airport).

Most residents who live 5 to 10 miles away from VGT should not be subjected to aerobatic planes (130 decibel exceeding FAA’s legal limit of 65 dB) ripping over formation at full speed, 30 to 50 times a day, so tourists can pay $1000/hour playing war games over homes, and golf courses.

The report written by George Sims and Clark County department of aviation is just a diversion to what’s happening to our communities, the report is written with intention to gaslight and undermine the residents’ legitimate complaints, and an attempt to cover up for rogue and dangerous aviation activities, empowered by the FAA and abusive local authorities.

As the “environmental and noise” planner, Mr. George Sims title requires him to show some interest in noise or environment, instead he has shown absolutely no concern for the egregious repetitive noise of sky combat ace E300s, other rogue aviation, or the environmental costs as a result of this greed and profiteering passed on to the public.

George Sims has been orchestrating, further harassing, abusing and asserting his power over residents, further nullifying residents’ legitimate noise complaints, by blocking emails and calls, and threatening protesting residents.

George Sims has been a drama-queen, falsely and inaccurately claiming the he is being threatened (just like the aviation businesses he represents), he has been disclosing residents’ personal information with law enforcement and other parties without their consent, in an attempt to scare the residents, shut them up, coerce them and at the same time supporting aerial assault against our local communities and homes of protesting residents.

The report this guy provides as quarterly noise complaint reports are inaccurate and filled with falsehoods.
It is submitted by George Sims, to simply serve his ego.

Clark County claims that “The FAA thoroughly investigated this issue and determined all aircraft operations over this community were conducted at or above the minimum required altitudes in accordance with Title 14, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Part-91, section 91.119 (entitled Minimum Safe Altitudes: General). They analyzed all air traffic operating in and out of VGT for three-day periods in 2021, 2022, and 2023. Their investigation determined there is no evidence of any operator conducting flight maneuvers, such as stunts or aerobatics “over the Sun City Summerlin area”. Radar tracks matching such maneuvers occurred over the uninhabited areas northwest of the metro area, beyond the intersection of Kyle Canyon Road and US Highway 95. Lastly, while a private airport can determine its own set of operating rules regarding usage, time, and flight requirements; a public airport like VGT is restricted by laws from unilaterally banning specific types of flight activity (e.g., pilot flight training, enforcing mandatory curfews, etc.)”.
FALSE. The statement above is simply UNTRUE.

For the past 15 months, we have solid evidence of screenshots from multiple Flight trackers that these abusive pilots (Vegas aviation and sky combat ace and other rogue aviation players) have routinely been flying below minimum safety altitude (so low to shake our homes, walls and windows), but FAA claims they cannot prosecute these offenders based on 3rd party flight data.

FAA is LYING about no aerobatic maneuvers above congested areas, the screenshots from flight trackers prove sky combat ace E300s have been changing speed and altitude above congested areas, for the purpose of this section, aerobatic flight means an intentional maneuver involving an abrupt change in an aircraft's attitude, an abnormal attitude, or abnormal acceleration, not necessary for normal flight. The screenshots provide solid evidence that sky combat has been regularly changing altitude as well as speed, by doing incessant and repetitive touch and goes right above congested areas, mostly sun City and NW homes), NOT necessary for normal flights. They are doing sharp turns and aerobatic maneuver, right above congested areas and changing the frequency of their loud E300s to get back at protesting residents.

Clark County also claims that “ while a private airport can determine its own set of operating rules regarding usage, time, and flight requirements; a public airport like VGT is restricted by laws from unilaterally banning specific types of flight activity (e.g., pilot flight training, enforcing mandatory curfews, etc.). There are a few exceptions in Southern California; however, those curfew exemptions were grandfathered under the Airport Noise and Capacity Act of 1990 (ANCA), as implemented by 14 CFR, part 161”

FALSE.

It’s outrageous for NLV airport, its abusive staffs and FAA whose programs are funded by our tax dollars, to direct and subsidize the daily, all-day assault on our homes, neighborhoods, businesses & parks by noisy, polluting, NON-ESSENTIAL tourist stunt planes, small planes and low flying helicopters.

Keep in mind that Clark County has been tripling salaries to $475,000/year further burdening taxpayers with higher government spending, a fundamentally abusive and wasteful practice. Clark County continues to gaslight the American people and forgets that taxpayer are the ones subsidizing this abuse and assault against our communities. Eventually the tax payers have to pay for all the consequences and repercussions regarding the health, well-being, and environmental affects as a result of this profiteering – passed on to the public.

Most of this traffic is related to non-essential tourist flights and practicing pilots and can easily be moved to an airport outside the City Limit.

Sky combat Ace rogue, intense and dangerous flying practices are BANNED in Oceanside, CA. Clark county refuses to explain why sky combat ace was kicked out of Henderson, NV and has been conveniently dumped in middle of the city, where they get to abuse hard working Las Vegans with brutal and oppressive noise that exceeds FAA’s legal limit of 65 decibel.

Clark County report claims that “The FAA is similarly restricted from banning specific aircraft operators or uses. The assertions that other communities have been successful in forcing the FAA to ban aircraft operations over their cities and towns are wholly without merit. The FAA lacks the statutory authority to effectuate and enforce any such ban. The FAA can only act within the scope of the authority provided to the Agency by Congress”

FALSE.

“FAA is a captured federal regulator, abusing its sovereign authority (which even the courts routinely defer to) to enable excessive operations (and impacts) by aviation players, who gain financially with FAA inaction and delays, often aided by current FAA employees who have conflicts of interest due to other non-FAA aviation work, all that at the expense of the American people on the ground” according to Jeff Lewis, a former FAA air traffic controller who was forced to early retirement after raising concerns about safety breaches (including an actual midair collision between a helicopter and a small plane, at the Reid-Hillview airport in San Jose).

No one has made assertion that a captured regulator like FAA has made any moves or has any intention to help the Aviation impacted communities or even consider health and Negative Aviation impacts.

Many cities across US like Seattle, WA are taking FAA to court for the overreach, abuse, assault, relentless auditory torture and harassment of their residents.

The truth is FAA is no longer a regulator, FAA has become a delegator and a consulting firm for General Aviation mob and greedy airlines, and they would rather put our lives at risk, than make life saving changes to these flightpaths.

FAA is being legally challenged all across US. Cities like Phoenix have successfully taken FAA to court, and have WON, in Phoenix the FAA was forced to revert flights back to pre-NexGen.

Many cities like Oceanside, CA have banned sky combat, and Henderson, NV just kicked sky combat ace out of the city limit. Abusive general aviation airports like Santa Monica Airport are closing because they have been incorrectly zoned.

The FAA is FALSELY claiming they lack statutory authority to effectuate & enforce ban on Sky combat ace E300s that exceeds FAA's legal limit of 65 dB.

FAA is LYING again, by falsely claiming that they lack authority on many regulatory aspects of aviation industry, such as air traffic management, making decisions about numbers of operations and enforcing noise abatement procedures and noise mitigation, holding abusive and offensive parties responsible for manslaughter, safety violations, their repeated assault by prosecuting them and addressing aviation toxic air pollutants and BANNING rogue, dangerous and intense aviation activities on top of congested areas.

In the meantime, American people are being damaged; our communities are being destroyed.

FAA has refused to reroute sky combat Ace e300s and other rogue aviation away from densely populated residential areas, they could easily CHANGE these narrow and concentrated flightpaths away from homes west of VGT if they wanted to, but instead they are using VFR (Visual Flight Rules) as an excuse and an attempt not to do anything.

The FAA and Clark County are insulting the American people,
The FAA are and Clark County are violating the American people’s constitutional rights,
The FAA and Clark County are treating the American people in a despicable and monstrous way.

US congress and our local authorities have become weapon of mass destruction, they are standing idly by a captured federal agency (FAA) and abusive aviation businesses (sky combat ace) who black-top over our homes and smother us beneath a slab of repetitive roaring noise and ghastly pollution (cancer-causing lead, carbon and PM2.5).

Countless research have linked loud repetitive plane noise and neurotoxin lead to violent crimes, dementia, heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer.

This is a pathetic display by abusive port authorities and FAA, pretending that they LACK authority to regulate general aviation and mitigate aviation negative impacts.

You are disrespecting and bullying the American people, you are damaging our health, happiness, and environment, you are damaging us mentally, physically, and neurologically.

Look, this is very simple: if the noise of Sky combat ace e300s and similar sounding aircrafts has real and reasonable potential to annoy or cause stress and other negative health impacts, diminishing quality of life for the residents, including sleep-loss and other health reactions, then the activity of that aircraft needs to be properly balanced with the health needs of those impacted.

As long as the noise level at any moment rises above the ambient noise to become a repetitive irritant, as perceived by a rational person, it needs to be acknowledged as an impact. And from there, the mitigation of that acknowledged impact should reasonably include the application of some metric(s) and method(s) or rule(s) that can achieve appropriate mitigation. Honestly, given FAA’s and Clark County’s horrible track record, it seems clear this is something EPA or another non-FAA and Clark County authority needs to do.

But even that wouldn’t be possible since US congress defunded EPA from conducting noise and environmental studies when it comes to closed and concentrated flightpaths and FAA’s NetGen.

The problem the valley is facing with Sky combat ace loud E300s are just the tip of the iceberg (we have 400 low flying planes and Harry Reid commercial being unleashed above congested areas).

So, please do not try, as you are here, to gaslight, further dismiss our legitimate complaints, insult our intelligence, and bog the public down with non-sense, you should simply stop gaslighting the public and greenwashing aviation abuse and assault.

The FAA has resisted implementation of any changes, or balanced noise mitigation proposals new policy proposals, and has been going after the protesting residents and Quiet Skies groups all across the country, the FAA and abusive local authorities are endangering the well-being of the American people

We are having a simple noise ordinance being violated by Sky combat ace loud e300s, and other rogue aviation, repeatedly.

"14.55.020 - Unnecessary, annoying, discomforting noises.
It shall be unlawful to make, cause or suffer or permit to be made or caused upon any premises near any private residence, apartment house, dwelling house or public place in the unincorporated areas of Clark County, any unnecessary noises or sounds which are physically annoying to persons of ordinary sensitivity or which are so harsh or so prolonged or unnatural or unusual in their use, time or place, as to occasion physical discomfort.
(Ord. 273 § 2, 1967)".

Doused in lead and horrid noise and left to advocate for ourselves, a truly corrupt and predatory system. Our homes, safety, peace, health and serenity are under psychological warfare attack.

We have a governance of no accountability. Noise, fuel, lead and other pollutants are constantly being dumped all over our communities at low altitude, these Pollutants are linked to respiratory disease, asthma, cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer's and dementia.

“We the People” must address our intentionally polluted environments and demand a new governance, we need to organize and come together and stand together in order to defeat the tyranny of the FAA, self-serving, polluting and menacing aviation industry and greedy airlines who are sacrificing the American people on the ground for their bottom line and profit.

Clark County noise complaint report date: 2/16/2024

“Beginning in March 2023, numerous residents of the Sun City Summerlin community transmitted emails to the FAA, CCDOA, and various elected officials in an effort to eliminate air traffic over their community. Sun City Summerlin is located approximately 4.4 nautical miles west of the North Las Vegas Airport (VGT) and within the designated Class D regulatory airspace established by Federal regulations for Air Traffic Control (ATC) operations at VGT. As a result of the numerous emails, the office of Congresswoman Susie Lee submitted a congressional inquiry to examine the matter. The FAA thoroughly investigated this issue and determined all aircraft operations over this community were conducted at or above the minimum required altitudes in accordance with Title 14, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Part-91, section 91.119 (entitled Minimum Safe Altitudes: General). They analyzed all air traffic operating in and out of VGT for three-day periods in 2021, 2022, and 2023. Their investigation determined there is no evidence of any operator conducting flight maneuvers, such as stunts or aerobatics “over the Sun City Summerlin area”. Radar tracks matching such maneuvers occurred over the uninhabited areas northwest of the metro area, beyond the intersection of Kyle Canyon Road and US Highway 95. Lastly, while a private airport can determine its own set of operating rules regarding usage, time, and flight requirements; a public airport like VGT is restricted by laws from unilaterally banning specific types of flight activity (e.g., pilot flight training, enforcing mandatory curfews, etc.). There are a few exceptions in Southern California; however, those curfew exemptions were grandfathered under the Airport Noise and Capacity Act of 1990 (ANCA), as implemented by 14 CFR, part 161. The FAA is similarly restricted from banning specific aircraft operators or uses. The assertions that other communities have been successful in forcing the FAA to ban aircraft operations over their cities and towns are wholly without merit. The FAA lacks the statutory authority to effectuate and enforce any such ban. The FAA can only act within the scope of the authority provided to the Agency by Congress.
Safety and Security Threats: Any threats to CCDOA staff or an aircraft in flight are taken seriously, and such threats will be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.”

On behalf of LV Quit Skies and our relentless efforts to represent aviation impacted communities, we wanted to thank you for signing up and supporting this petition. A special thanks to heroes who paid to get this petition more views and shares. Thank you for your support, and we have NOT named each of you here for the sake of your privacy. But we appreciate you. You know who you are.

Please reach out if you want to find out how you could support our efforts and share your stories; Protect your environment, protect your children, protect your home and protect your community, Be the activist who pushes back when FAA and aviation industry cross the line: quietskiesLV@yahoo.com

Please contact the FAA, congress and your city officials and let them know you’ve had enough. Tell them to stop dumping this FILTH on top of our homes and kick Sky combat ace and other rogue aviation businesses out of NLV airport. Tell them the American people DESERVE better.

FSDO - Western-Pacific Region Aircraft Noise Complaint: Charlie.W.Bierman@faa.gov; richard.ramirez@faa.gov; Richard.A.Falcon@faa.gov; James.D.Brownell@faa.gov; 7-awp-las-fsdo@faa.gov; 9-awp-noise@faa.gov

Nevada's state and federal delegation: brianna.boulay@mail.house.gov; nicole.cannizzaro@sen.state.nv.us; Ruben.Rodriguez@mail.house.gov; Ishmael.Carroll@mail.house.gov; michael.cortes-klein@mail.house.gov

City council: fpalenske@lasvegasnevada.gov; sbivins@lasvegasnevada.gov
Commissioner Miller's office (for district C): districtc@clarkcountynv.gov; jennifer.damico@clarkcountynv.gov; maryann.trevino@clarkcountynv.gov; meggan@clarkcountynv.gov; Marcelo.Erosa@clarkcountynv.gov

Airport: bencz@lasairport.com; nlva@lasairport.com; georges@lasairport.com; director@lasairport.com
Mayors: cgoodman@lasvegasnevada.gov; officeofthemayor@lasvegasnevada.gov; goynesbrownp@cityofnorthlasvegas.com
Attached Thumbnails
Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-untitled-3.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas