Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2024, 11:19 PM

66 posts, read 71,247 times

Advertisements

“Subjection to noise” is a violation of the UN Convention Against Torture. The City, abusive Clark County, Congress and FAA have been torturing and tormenting tens of thousands of residents who live in quiet neighborhoods, (5 to 10 miles away from VGT). https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...ce-out-of-kvgt

This is a letter QuietskiesLV received from an Anonymous supporter. It's included at the end of this post.

I applaud the MODs for allowing the public to see this developing story. The public has a right to be informed and be warned of the actual dangers, shortcomings, egregious and intrusive noise and safety violations at VGT, even our elected officials seem to be covering up for rogue and monstrous aviation unleashed on top of our homes (in particular Sky Combat Ace E300s, abusive flight schools and other aerobatic joyriders).

"According to Sky Combat Ace (SCA) website, "SCA offers a truly unique aviation experience at a whole new level of adrenaline. At SCA, you’re not just a passenger on a joy ride. You are a steely-eyed fighter pilot at the controls of your very own ‘fighter jet,’ pulling Gs and squeezing the trigger to ‘get the kill. Our flight tours also allow the students with no flight experience to fly and control the acrobatic plane while the instructor teaches the art of aerial dogfighting" reads the company's website".

Yes, these are the actual words of the company itself. For years, Sky Combat Ace has been feeding a bunch of tourists who are ADRENALINE JUNKIES and want to experience live air combat simulation at the expense of Las Vegas residents. Sky Combat Ace was moved out of Henderson due to numerous safety and noise complaints from the residents, just to be dumped on top of tens of thousands of homes west of VGT.

While the residents underneath their flight path might think their E300s are safe, Sky Combat Ace is actually playing with numbers and statistics suggesting that the risk of fatal injuries involving their planes are just one in 10,000 flights."Whether it’s aerial combat simulation, skydiving, or stunt flying, things go wrong and people will GET HURT AND DIE. It is grossly irresponsible of these businesses to continue to subject folks to such a high risk of harm, and the authorities need to step in and reconsider the wisdom, and legality, of these outfitters.” says the aviation injury attorney, lamented Bohrer. https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...ce-out-of-kvgt

It has been grossly irresponsible of abusive Clark county department of aviation, lawmakers (congresswoman Lee, and Congressman Horsford), and other City officials (City council Palenske, commissioner Miller and mayors) to allow this rogue business to continue to torment and harass Las Vegas residents and continue to operate with the intensity they do, right on top of congested areas. The congress, City and FAA have FAILED Las Vegas residents, they have an obligation to protect residential zone and after a year of relentless assault, they all have refused to hold Sky Combat Ace and similar sounding businesses accountable, they have even failed to address the egregious noise, FATAL crashes, illegal substance abuse, and unsafe flying practices of this business out of VGT and over congested areas.

Sky Combat Ace E300s have been relentlessly assaulting Sun City homes and homes of other local residents nearby (Lone Mountain and homes west of the airport). They are focused on Sun City. They Have refused to take alternative routers (often shorter ones when flying to red Rock and back, 10 degrees south, or flying above major highways for noise mitigation).

Sun City, Lone mountain and NW have been designated sacrifice zones (a playground for dangerous and rogue aviation activities BANNED in other cities), even our 'selected representatives" are not paying any attention to this serious issue, often justifying the abusive behavior of this business, for as long as they are about a 1000 ft right above our homes (only 300 meters). In the meantime, tens of thousands of law-abiding, taxpaying and hard-working Las Vegas residents continue to suffer and pay with their health, well-being, and decreased property values.

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-1.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-5.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-9.jpg; Attachment 248206

Even our "selected representatives" think of us as a few disgruntled angry old residents that can be ignored ...

Please join this cause and contact the FAA, congress and city officials and let them know you’ve had enough. Tell them to stop dumping this "nerve-ending horror show of stunt planes and their war games" on top of our homes and kick Sky combat ace and other rogue aviation businesses out of NLV airport. Tell them Las Vegans DESERVE better governance and leadership.

FSDO - Western-Pacific Region Aircraft Noise Complaint: Charlie.W.Bierman@faa.gov; richard.ramirez@faa.gov; Richard.A.Falcon@faa.gov; James.D.Brownell@faa.gov; 7-awp-las-fsdo@faa.gov; 9-awp-noise@faa.gov

Nevada's state and federal delegation: brianna.boulay@mail.house.gov; nicole.cannizzaro@sen.state.nv.us; Ruben.Rodriguez@mail.house.gov; Ishmael.Carroll@mail.house.gov; michael.cortes-klein@mail.house.gov;
julianne.aldous@mail.house.gov

City council: fpalenske@lasvegasnevada.gov; sbivins@lasvegasnevada.gov

Commissioner Miller's office (for district C): districtc@clarkcountynv.gov; jennifer.damico@clarkcountynv.gov; maryann.trevino@clarkcountynv.gov; meggan@clarkcountynv.gov

Airport: bencz@lasairport.com; nlva@lasairport.com; georges@lasairport.com; director@lasairport.com
Mayors: cgoodman@lasvegasnevada.gov; officeofthemayor@lasvegasnevada.gov; goynesbrownp@cityofnorthlasvegas.com

An anonymous letter to QuietSkiesLV: "FAA MOSAIC means even more planes buzzing around"

"I am writing to bring the FAA's Modernization of Special Airworthiness Certification (MOSAIC) proposal to the attention of QuietskiesLV.
Not only has the FAA done nothing to address the ever-worsening noise problem, but the FAA now wants to allow even more pilots to be able to fly an even wider variety of planes

(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zf4-zQcPfg).

The result can only be even more planes buzzing around.

The FAA and the aviation industry have tried to dupe us by saying that planes are getting quieter.
But the FAA already knows that the FAA's own data shows "a substantial increase in the percentage of people who are highly annoyed by aircraft noise over the entire range of aircraft noise levels considered, including at lower noise levels" (https://www.faa.gov/regulations_poli...e/noise/survey).
The cause can only be more planes, which is exactly what MOSAIC will result and exacerbate.
We should have no illusions that newer planes will provide any relief anyway.

For example, a Czech Sport Aircraft SportCruiser is no less annoying than a Cessna 172.

One of the most annoying with its unusually loud and high-pitched buzz is the Extra EA-300. It is what Sky Combat Ace flies to torment Las Vegas.

The "sport" and "aerobatic" naming also motivate even more irresponsible and careless pilots to build their personal entertainment on top of the suffering of countless folks on the ground.

Flying is a privilege, and general aviation has repeatedly demonstrated that pilots abuse the privilege. When a privilege is abused, the privilege should be taken away, not to grant even more privilege.

I urge QuietskiesLV to encourage your audience to:

- remind the FAA the noise problem we are already facing, and
- how irresponsible the FAA is to knowingly propose MOSAIC that can only exacerbate the noise problem.

https://www.regulations.gov/docket/F...-1377/document

The pendulum for general aviation in the United States has already swung too far. Whatever the cause and effect, the truth is that it is the United States that has had a continued string of runway near misses (https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ose-calls.html). Let's work to move the pendulum to what people in Europe enjoy. Thank you".

Last edited by nightowl2023; 01-23-2024 at 11:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2024, 08:15 PM

“FAA is a captured federal regulator, abusing its sovereign authority (which even the courts routinely defer to) to enable excessive operations (and impacts) by aviation players, who gain financially with FAA inaction and delays, often aided by current FAA employees who have conflicts of interest due to other non-FAA aviation work, all that at the expense of the American people on the ground ...”

https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...vgt/u/32230029
Doused in lead and horrid noise and left to advocate for ourselves, a truly corrupt and predatory system. Our homes, safety, peace, health and serenity are under psychological warfare attack.

FAA is NO LONGER a regulator, FAA is a delegator, and a consulting firm for airlines and rogue aviation acoustically dive bombing your home, 24/7. The avaricious aviation industry has bent the regulator and complicit government conspire to gaslight the public and greenwash aviation abuse and assault. American people are being asked to bear egregious repetitive noise, horrible air quality, and air pollution, suffer negative health consequences and bear contribution to climate change while rogue aviation keeps making money off of our pain and suffering.

https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...vgt/u/32147195

It’s a never ending horror show of abusive recreational pilots, tourist hell-copters, abusive flight schools, stunt planes and their war games above congested areas, Destroying your residential neighborhood.

The intrusive and dangerous flying behavior of Parasitical Sky Combat Ace, abusive Vegas Aviation, parasitical West Air flight Training, Chennault Flying Services and other hobbyist pilots has frankly been CRIMINAL & SHAMELESS. They have been aggressive enough and noisy enough to make the lives of those on the ground a misery and they should be sued and/or prosecuted for TARGETING protesting residents, manslaughter, assault, abuse and relentless auditory torture, public nuisance and endangerment of our lives and threatening residents’ mental and physical health.

Recreational flyboys are emboldened by lack of any safety regulation or noise ordinances by the City of Las Vegas, Law makers / Congress and FAA, some DEFYING Federal regulation, noise abatement procedures (constant looping and circling above congested areas, relentlessly focusing on protesting residnets), blatantly joyriding way below a 1000 ft above congested areas, they have been noise-strafing like they're landing on the roof.

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n1788t.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-1.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-2.jpg;

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-3.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-4.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-6.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-7.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-8.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-10.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-411.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-9999.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n312tn.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n823hr.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n3647r.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n65192.jpg; Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-screen.jpg

Propeller planes dump 467 tons of toxic lead into our breathable air every year. General aviation airports rival Flint, Michigan in terms of unsafe and dangerous levels of lead in blood or urine of residents in nearby airports:

According to a recent study, children living near Reid-Hillview airport have blood lead levels nearing those in Flint. But unlike Flint, where lead levels surged over 18 months, the exposure to airborne lead for children living near airports persists, year after year, during the most vulnerable period of their lives. While the levels found around Reid-Hillview are below the 3.5-microgram threshold signaling “elevated” levels, according to guidelines from the US CDC, they can nevertheless leave a lasting impact on children’s brains.

FAA has been a masterclass in aviation greenwashing; most of these planes are decades old and emit toxic pollutants like carbon, PM2.5, and lead over vulnerable communities over and over. According to a latest research, the more air pollution you breathe, the more likely you develop cancer. For every 10 µg/m³ of increased exposure to PM2.5, risk of dying from any cancer rises by 22%.

Lead accumulates and is taken up by plants and animals. No amount of lead is safe for children. Even at the lowest recordable levels, researchers have found evidence of long-term mental harm, ranging from lower IQs to higher rates of ADHD and aggression, with social spillovers that depress lifetime incomes and graduation rates.

Excessive aviation Noise and stunt planes and their war games pose a major public health and safety threat to communities below: https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...vgt/u/32147195

The FAA claims that those who experience aircraft and stunt planes repetitive plane noise as annoyance are "noise sensitive people" but where are their studies to back up such claims? (for instance, Sky combat ace e300s are high pitched engines that change frequency, and are Designed to Wreak Havoc on the residents' Ears, Health, Sanity and Serenity). They brag about their e300s on their webpage.

This aviation greenwashing by FAA is so ludicrous given there is an avalanche of scientific and medical evidence proving aircraft noise damages humans as the FAA's very own study provides solid evidence of a statistically significant association between exposure to aircraft noise and cardiovascular health.

According to numerous peered review journals, repetitive and loud airplanes noise increases the risk of negative health consequences. Noise Pollution harms more than your hearing. From your heart to your brain, chronic exposure to loud noises can significantly damage health. Unpleasant sounds, register with the amygdala — the brain’s stress detection center — which in turn pushes the endocrine system into overdrive, flooding the body with cortisol and adrenaline. A quickened heart rate and high blood pressure often result.

Over time, these changes can lead to inflammation, hypertension and plaque buildup in arteries, increasing the risk of heart disease, heart attacks and stroke. According to 2600 peered reviewed journals. Aircraft Noise is associated with cardiovascular disease, hearing loss, hypertension, and sleep disorders. In addition, noise is often the result of inefficiencies, representing a form of loss of energy in the overall system.

Countless number of scientific research have linked loud repetitive noise and neurotoxin lead to violent crime, dementia, heart disease, cancer, & other health issues, to keep the “healthcare” & for-profit jail system going. Air pollution exposures throughout the pregnancy were associated with neurodevelopmental delay. Prenatal air pollution exposures increased fetal β-cell dysfunction. Higher levels of cord C-peptide mediated this relationship. https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...47651323012095

Please reach out if you want to find out how you could support our efforts and share your stories; Protect your environment, protect your children, protect your home and protect your community, Be the activist who pushes back when FAA and aviation industry cross the line: quietskiesLV@yahoo.com

Thank you for your support. https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...ce-out-of-kvgt
Attached Thumbnails
Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-nextgen.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-faa.jpg  

Last edited by nightowl2023; 01-24-2024 at 08:40 PM..

Old 01-27-2024, 01:05 PM

Default Sky Combat Ace flies to torment Sun City and NW Las Vegas.

"Sky Combat Ace flies to torment Sun City and NW Las Vegas." The assault has been relentless and they are focused on protesting residents (Sun City and NW communities).

Doused in lead and horrid noise and left to advocate for ourselves, a truly corrupt and predatory system. Our homes, safety, peace, health and serenity are under constant psychological warfare attack. We have a governance of no accountability, we've been asking for more than a year, to FIRE sky combat Ace out of NLV airport (move them to Jean), or change their flight paths away from residential homes. Just to be IGNORE by Congresswoman Lee, Commissioner Miller, City council Palenske, or FAA. They are emboldened by Abusive Clark County department of aviation (Vassiliadis Rosemary: $501,519.48 / year + Sims George: $137,590.63 / year), further retaliating, provoking and coercing protesting residents into silence.

NLV airport is a safe haven for Parasitical Sky Combat Ace and other abusive GA pilots, while BANNED or dismissed in other airports, they are acting like one MASSIVE MOB, psychotically arrogant, they are well-protected by Clark County department of aviation, lawmakers, and corrupt FAA. Buyers be aware: Sun City and home of local residents nearby has been turned into a playground for rogue and dangerous aviation activities, BANNED in most decent cities.

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-5.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-ace5.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n21xt.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n466md.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n810ba.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n810ba-2.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n1788t.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-sca3.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-screen.jpg

The harassment includes aviation variant of road-rage: the use of multiple loud stunt planes, acrobatic planes or small planes to descend and circle low over homes of known concerned citizens (sometimes tuning off their ADS-B from transmitting), to intimidate the residents … and FAA / Lawmakers (congress) is doing nothing to curtail this bullying. It is as if there are no real regulation by FAA or the City/congress; no accountability for the players who gain profits, bully and intimidate residents or just pursue their hobby, while spewing pollutants (often including lead toxins) and horrible noise in the air above our homes.

"Airports used to be a place that you arrived to and landed in but now airports like VGT are used for stunt plane horror show by drunk and drugged up abusive pilots that want to joyride and torment and harass residents with horrible noise, fuel, and lead pollution. What a psychotic mob we are dealing with. Why we eat, shower, sleep, go to work & school, we have sky combat ace stunt planes, helicopters & small planes rumbling low over our homes, day and night. The City Council, FAA and congress should be defunded in favor of a new governance. We have a pandering chaotic gov't of NOTHINGNESS that does not care about our health, safety or peace. Shame on all of you for deregulating the airspace right above our homes and empowering these **** and giving them a FREE ride, at our expense". ANN LA https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...-out-of-kvgt/c

"SHAME on Congresswoman lee and Palenske for allowing this to go on. The most shameless agency after FAA is US congress, your GA pilots are NOTHING, but a bunch of terrorists high on psychedelic drugs, one massive mob terrorizing hard-working Las Vegans, under FAA's guidance" Will A. https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...-out-of-kvgt/c

"These increased harassment flyover our homes is nothing less than abuse of the powerless while big investors feast on this toxic aviation flight racket. A privileged minority of highly paid business elites, flyboy wannabes and government bootlickers making misery to residents who don't get a break. Affects a massive land area dismantled, for good along with the rest if the greed racket" Mike L https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...-out-of-kvgt/c

Attached Thumbnails
Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-sca1.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-sca2.jpg  

Last edited by nightowl2023; 01-27-2024 at 01:26 PM..

Old 01-27-2024, 09:10 PM

Default The criminal and dangerous flying of Practices of Parasitical Sky Combat Ace

I'm reaching out to all my neighbors, asking you to join our cause against Parasitical Sky Combat Ace and similar sounding businesses operating out of VGT and over densely populated residential neighborhoods, they are tormenting and terrorizing tens of thousands of hard-working Las Vegans who live in quiet neighborhood, 5 to 10 miles away from VGT,

The behavior of Parasitical Sky combat Ace along with abusive flight schools (Vegas aviation, the abusive Delaware business hiding itself on flight trackers, Chennault flying service, and West air flight training) has frankly been criminal & shameless as ever.

https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...ce-out-of-kvgt

Parasitical Sky Combat Ace is taking advantage of lack of any safety regulations or noise ordinances at NLV airport. Obviously, there are powers with in the FAA, abusive Clark County and the City nullifying countless noise and safety complaints form our communities and putting our communities on further notice.

Most people choose not to take action on this very serious issue. History has proven that the courageous people who have taken a moral vow never to become complacent, to fight the good fight has led many noble causes to victory.

Human beings, can get used to anything. Over time, even the unthinkable gradually wears a little niche for itself in your mind and becomes just something that happened.

Don't let Sky combat Ace and pyshcotic GA mob turn your residential neighborhood into their favorite playground, like a parasite they are feeding off of your neighborhood to sell adrenaline to junkies and play war games on top of your home, golf courses, parks, lakes and mountains. The FAA and Clark County have been empowering rogue and dangerous aviation activities on top of congested areas, they are subsidizing this abuse with your tax dollars, Eventually the tax payers have to pay for all the consequences and repercussions regarding the health, well-being, loss of home equity, and environmental disaster, as a result of this profiteering – passed on to the public.

Please support our relentless efforts and contact your local / Federal representatives and tell them to BAN this NEVER-ENDING horror show of stunt planes and war games on top of densely populated residential neighborhoods.

This is a city destroying itself, with the destruction wrought by too many "selected leaders" who are either colluding with the rogue and abusive aviation industry, or too cowardly, inept, or lazy to protect their constituents from this NEVER-ENDING horror show of stunt planes and war games.

Tell them Las Vegans deserve better leadership.

The screenshots are from Quiet Skies LV, displays today's relentless assault, constant looping and circling on top of congested areas by this abusive business, (Banned in Oceanside, CA and thrown out of Henderson, NV).

Thank you for your support. We need to keep the pressure up.

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-11.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-12.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-13.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-15.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-16.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-17.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-18.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-19.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-20.jpg

Congresswoman Lee: 702-963-9336. Congressman Horsford (702) 963-9360 or email: brianna.boulay@mail.house.gov; nicole.cannizzaro@sen.state.nv.us; Ruben.Rodriguez@mail.house.gov; Ishmael.Carroll@mail.house.gov; michael.cortes-klein@mail.house.gov

FAA’s Flight Standards District Office: (702) 617-8500 or email: Charlie.W.Bierman@faa.gov; richard.ramirez@faa.gov; Richard.A.Falcon@faa.gov; James.D.Brownell@faa.gov; 7-awp-las-fsdo@faa.gov; 9-awp-noise@faa.gov

Commissioner Miller's office (for district C): Phone: (702) 455-4901.or email: districtc@clarkcountynv.gov; jennifer.damico@clarkcountynv.gov; maryann.trevino@clarkcountynv.gov; meggan@clarkcountynv.gov

Senator Nicole Cannizzaro for district C (Nicole.Cannizzaro@sen.state.nv.us), North Las Vegas Mayor Pamela Goynes-Brown (702) 633-1007, cgoodman@lasvegasnevada.gov; officeofthemayor@lasvegasnevada.gov; goynesbrownp@cityofnorthlasvegas.com

councilwoman Allen-palenske (702) 334-0939. City council: fpalenske@lasvegasnevada.gov; sbivins@lasvegasnevada.gov

North Las Vegas Airport Noise Complaint Office (Hotline: 702-261-3694, or Direct Line: 702-261-5600) nlva@lasairport.com; georges@lasairport.com; director@lasairport.com; bencz@lasairport.com

Western-Pacific Region Aircraft Noise Complaint: 9-awp-noise@faa.gov

Last edited by nightowl2023; 01-27-2024 at 09:21 PM..

Old 01-28-2024, 01:43 PM

Default Sky combat Ace now does ILLEGAL and DANGROUS aerobatic dives, right on top of congested areas

WARNING: Sky combat Ace now does ILLEGAL and DANGEROUS aerobatic dives, right on top of congested areas (on top of Sun City golf courses because of the aerial view and NW communities).

Sky Combat Ace is blatantly violating Federal regulations and no one is stopping them. Psychotic General Aviation (GA) Mob have been given incentive to grow & can behave with total impunity, belligerence and recklessness to HARM our basic quality of life.

They have been relentlessly focusing on protesting residents (Sun City and NW), doing aerobatic dives right on top of our homes, and NO ONE IS STOPPING them. For abusive psychotic GA mob operating out of NLV airport, literally, the SKY'S THE LIMIT. OUR LIVES and OUR NEIGHBORHOODS - WE'RE JUST COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

§ 91.303 Aerobatic flight.

No person may operate an aircraft in aerobatic flight—
(a) Over any congested area of a city, town, or settlement;
(b) Over an open air assembly of persons;
(c) Within the lateral boundaries of the surface areas of Class B, Class C, Class D, or Class E airspace designated for an airport;
(d) Within 4 nautical miles of the center line of any Federal airway;
(e) Below an altitude of 1,500 feet above the surface; or
(f) When flight visibility is less than 3 statute miles.

For the purposes of this section, aerobatic flight means an intentional maneuver involving an abrupt change in an aircraft's attitude, an abnormal attitude, or abnormal acceleration, not necessary for normal flight.

The graphics below clearly demonstrates that Sky Combat Ace is doing ILLEGAL aerobatic maneuvers and dives, right on top of congested areas. They are looping, circling, doing sharp turns and illegal maneuvers, accompanied with sudden change of altitude and speed (that is not necessary for normal flight), right on top of Sun City golf courses and NW communities. The screenshots are from Quiet Skies LV.

Sky Combat Ace has been selling adrenaline rush ride on top of Sun City / Summerlin golf courses, parks and lakes, in order to charge thousands of Dollars extra for war game videos they sell on top of our homes/golf courses.

Sky Combat Ace has been doing illegal aerobatic dives on top of our homes for a very long time. But all the noise and safety complaints against them have fallen into deaf ears. Sky Combat Ace and abusive general aviation pilots are like super Teflon, nothing sticks to them. They are emboldened by lack of any safety regulations or noise ordinances by the Clark County, FAA, Congress/lawmakers, and the City.

Obviously, there are powers within the FAA, abusive Clark County and the City nullifying countless noise and safety complaints from our communities and putting our communities on further notice.

It is shameful that lawmakers and FAA still allow this rogue business to operate, with the intensity that they do, right on top of congested areas and our homes. The abusive and psychotic general aviation Mob (Sky Combat Ace) operating out of NLV airport are posing a MAJOR safety and health threat to the residents below, and American people on the ground are coerced to live with this daily assault against our lives, health, safety, sanity and serenity.

Sky Combat Ace is a pathological liar and an abuser, this business has a dark history of fatal crashes, illegal substance abuse, and major safety concerns, BANNED or dismissed in other airports, Sky Combat Ace and similar sounding businesses have found their safety haven, abusive North Las Vegas airport, and they are taking advantage of lack of any safety regulations or noise ordinances from the City of Las Vegas, abusive Clark county department of aviation, shameless FAA and congress.

The oppressive & dangerous flightpaths over homes has left us victims of greedy aviation businesses/airlines & a captured federal agency, FAA (a consulting firm for airlines and abusive GA Mob), they would rather put our lives at risk rather than make life saving changes to these flightpaths:

The most shameless agency after FAA is US congress, complicit enough to give FAA a free ride at our expensive, it’s been too long & FAA continues to have their way by empowering rogue and dangerous aviation activities right above congested areas and crop dust, horrid noise & lead over American people.

Sky combat Ace is relentlessly focusing on Sun City and densely populated residential neighborhoods nearby. For the past year, Clark County department of aviation, our federal/local representatives and FAA have chosen to protect and cover up for Sky combat Ace and not take any disciplinary action against this rogue business. In the meantime, sky combat ace keeps provoking and pushing the envelope by putting American people in a very dangerous LIVE air combat simulation (tens of thousands of law-abiding and tax paying residents placed underneath their daily flightpath).

As lawmakers you fully comprehend that your lack of action has emboldened this rogue business (which is BANNED in most cities), and this relentless assault has brought unimaginable pain, anxiety and stress to communities who are being tormented by Sky Combat ace illegal conducts, dangerous dives, abuse, assault, and relentless auditory torture.

These abusive general aviation businesses are causing psych warfare in our local communities. This is not normal.
Please contact the FAA, congress and city officials and let them know you’ve had enough. Tell them to stop dumping this filth on top of our homes and kick Sky combat ace and other rogue aviation businesses out of NLV airport. Tell them the American people DESERVE better. Thank you for your support.

It is infuriating that Sky Combat Ace stunt planes are back on FULL aerial assault today, after yesterday's relentless assault and ILLEGAL aerobatic dives, right above congested areas (Sun City, NW and Summerlin).

Congresswoman Lee: 702-963-9336. Congressman Horsford (702) 963-9360 or email: brianna.boulay@mail.house.gov; nicole.cannizzaro@sen.state.nv.us; Ruben.Rodriguez@mail.house.gov; Ishmael.Carroll@mail.house.gov; michael.cortes-klein@mail.house.gov
FAA’s Flight Standards District Office: (702) 617-8500 or email: Charlie.W.Bierman@faa.gov; richard.ramirez@faa.gov; Richard.A.Falcon@faa.gov; James.D.Brownell@faa.gov; 7-awp-las-fsdo@faa.gov; 9-awp-noise@faa.gov
Commissioner Miller's office (for district C): Phone: (702) 455-4901.or email: districtc@clarkcountynv.gov; jennifer.damico@clarkcountynv.gov; maryann.trevino@clarkcountynv.gov; meggan@clarkcountynv.gov
Senator Nicole Cannizzaro for district C (Nicole.Cannizzaro@sen.state.nv.us), North Las Vegas Mayor Pamela Goynes-Brown (702) 633-1007, cgoodman@lasvegasnevada.gov; officeofthemayor@lasvegasnevada.gov; goynesbrownp@cityofnorthlasvegas.com
Councilwoman Allen-palenske (702) 334-0939. City council: fpalenske@lasvegasnevada.gov; sbivins@lasvegasnevada.gov
North Las Vegas Airport Noise Complaint Office (Hotline: 702-261-3694, or Direct Line: 702-261-5600) nlva@lasairport.com; georges@lasairport.com; director@lasairport.com; bencz@lasairport.com Western-Pacific Region Aircraft Noise Complaint: 9-awp-noise@faa.gov

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbc1998 View Post
Thank you for all of your efforts. Please know we appreciate it. I’m relentlessly contacting Mr. Simms, our local and federal representatives. We will win this. We need to keep us the pressure.
Attached Thumbnails
Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-1.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-2.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-3.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-4.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-5.jpg  

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-6.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-7.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-8.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-9.jpg  

Last edited by nightowl2023; 01-28-2024 at 02:47 PM..

Old 01-28-2024, 04:35 PM

Default Sky Combat Ace and abusive fligth schools (Vegas aviation and west air flight training) TARGETING Sun City and Lone Moun

Parasitical Sky Combat Ace doing their ILLEGAL and dangerous dives, stunts and maneuvers, right on top of congested areas again (Sun City golf courses are their best sellers, they are nose-diving, selling adrenaline rush tours like drug dealers on top of our homes) , They are in the cahoots with the corrupt FAA, and abusive Clark county out here, one massive Mob, psychotically arrogant.

For the past year, residents get to endure flybys, ILLEGAL dives, and low, illegal, and dangerous maneuvers, 365 days a year, 12 to 19 hours a day. The noise is BRUTAL (130 decibels), most days, 5 to 10 jets attack our homes violently and simultaneously, every 5 to 10 min, and if you dare to speak up, the GA Mob will gang up against you. The harassment becomes a part of daily life here.

Buyer's BE AWARE: There is no where to escape the noise, nor the danger. Screenshots are from Quiet Skies LV.

Abusive GA Mob, regularly joyriding below a 1000 ft, to get back at protesting residents

Constant looping/circling, violating noise abatement procedures

Attached Thumbnails
Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-1.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-2.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-3.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-g.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-.jpg  

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-6.jpg   Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-10.jpg  

Old 02-07-2024, 04:51 PM

Default Sun City and homes of local residents nearby under attack

WARNING: Sun city and homes of local residents nearby under heavy assault by sky combat ace sociopathic pilots. Sky combat ace has been targeting Sun city and homes of local residents nearby, repeatedly. again and again ....

"Torturing with noise. Excessive loud & repetitive noise is known to cause intense physical & mental suffering w/out leaving marks/proof and is banned by the Geneva Convention, yet general aviation & faa Collusion with knowing intent to cause intense emotional & physical distress. I hope the possible economic ‘benefit’ can justify the erosion of the life and chances of children with fractured sleep patterns? The American people are hurting you stupid inconsiderate ******". Carole J https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...-out-of-kvgt/c

Another colluding, throttle punched, prop changed, intentional excessive targeted noise blasting five of their E300s directly over homes of protesting residents.

Parasitical Sky Combat Ace does ILLEGAL and dangerous dives, focusing on Sun City and homes of local residents nearby, They are in the cahoots with the corrupt FAA, and abusive Clark county out here, one massive Mob, psychotically arrogant.

We work hard to keep a roof above our head and pay a high premium to live in this inflation, just to be TERRORIZED by this abusive business. they don't even let us sleep, work, or simply enjoy the serenity of our homes anymore.

This is TERRORISM against the American people.

This is what happens when expose the Criminal aviation racket and the Mafia Government colluding with the aviation industry against the collective:

You will endure relentless and repeated ASSAULT against your community and your home (365 days a year), you will be targeted for daring to speak up and exposing the FAA and menacing and polluting parasitical sky combat ace and other aviation businesses driven by FILTH, greed and utter property theft.

Making a complaint is manually intensive, and opens one up to more harassment, aviation bullying and ABUSE, and produces no results. Your personal information (name + addresses) will be disclosed without your consent, The abusive Clark county department of aviation (George sims) and FAA will further retaliate against you for daring to speak up. Noise abatement policies and roundtables are disingenuous facades. And at every turn, we are reminded that FAA (a captured regulator and a consulting firm for rogue aviation) is in charge of the skies, making abusive recreational pilots even more EMBOLDENED to harass and decimate residents with noise and fuel pollution.

Buyers be aware: THERE IS NOWHERE escaping the NOISE, nor the DANGER. BANNED or dismissed in other airports (because of history of FATAL crashes, illegal substance abuse, assault, aviation bullying and relentless auditory torture), these crooks have found a safe Haven: abusive NLV airport

The FAA and abusive Clark County "George Sims" heavily retaliating against protesting residents, by sending screaming jets on top of our homes 24/7.

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-2.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-3.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-4.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-5.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-6.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-dive3.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-dive5.jpg

Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	248717

"The level of sociopathic terrorism permeating the general aviation industry is so reminiscent of Stalin and Hitleresque totalitarian government regimes. Another colluding, throttle punched, prop changed, intentional excessive targeted noise blasting five E300s directly over the house. What's even worse than the noise, long term, are the jet fumes crop dusted continuously and seeping into our lungs. On most days I can smell the exhaust even with just one window open". Gina MC.

"Aviation criminal racket has become a terrorist organization,sponsored by the state and corporate politicians who are shafting hard-working residents. A year ago Las Vegas residents demanded alternatives to these flightpaths over homes and safety issues & we still don’t have them come to our neighborhoods to assault us. these criminals are flying in circles blasting sound for blocks to be heard, it’s terrorism!!! the general aviation has turned into one psychotic organized mob" Dave M.

"Shame on congresswoman Susie Lee and City Council Palenske and local / Fed Gov for allowing these businesses to keep tormenting hard-working residents. We WILL VOTE YOU OUT OF OFFICE, YOU WILL NOT GET SUN CITY VOTES. these sobs are banned in other cities and they get a FREE ride here with greedy Clark County and FAA. American politicians have allowed communities to be used as playgrounds. They are sociopaths and predatory, anti American psychos. general aviation, with foreign aviation businesses on our soil, in our skies, from training to avionics to adrenaline rush ride tours on top of homes, to manufacturing to working with the FAA... I've no doubt, this is a Trojan horse". Margaret SH

"This is an absolute joke, these aerobatic planes are monstrous and a disaster and have ruined residential Sun City homes - such expensive and nice homes are just destroyed from an airport 10 miles away, we are being disregarded by the FAA as If no one under the planes exist or matter.... I say we ALL stop paying our property taxes until this is changed, then watch how quickly these a**holes do something about this. A rogue industry actively lead poisoning a nation, crashing into homes & private property & torturing and terrorizing anyone who dares complain by their loud E300s while being protected by the feds and local GOV, which appear to participate". Rufus BL

"We should come together and sue for nuisance/trespass and for eminent domain in a class action. we have enough evidence how low and loud they have been flying, ganging up against protesting residents and repeatedly violating federal regulations. Basically greedy government and Clark County took land from homeowners, they are using and abusing the residents unlawfully, to enrich their own pockets"Charles WH

"Thanks for highlighting this criminal racket. Planes/aviation hobbyists with cash/airline revolving door of pilots requiring infinity training abusing residential areas for airline profits of a sick, greedy, fraud industry that pollute the planet with jet fumes. Psychopaths. Lying, corruption/fraud all the way to congress and judiciary allowing the sick, psychopathic abuse of ordinary home owners by low-flying plane cowboys, foreign flight schools and greedy, corrupt airports to write blank checks at the expense of communities below" Allen O'B

"We should file a large class action against FAA, Clark County and aviation businesses. This is literally psychological warfare.The FAA is acting in bad faith against American people. We should be withholding taxes and calling for redress. They are abusing us and they don't care." Lynn KH

"The SuperBowl in Las Vegas means HELL for local residents who live 5 to 10 miles west of VGT. Just SHAMEFUL that sky combat ace is back on FULL assault today, after their continuous illegal dives on top of our homes. their planes have been out harassing us non-stop (N21XT and N466MD). Shame on Las Vegas, congress and law makers for empowering aviation criminal racket" Will Sch

Sky combat Ace now does ILLEGAL and DANGEROUS aerobatic dives, right above congested areas:

https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...vgt/u/32290779
Attached Thumbnails
Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-1.jpg  

Last edited by nightowl2023; 02-07-2024 at 05:57 PM..

Old 02-09-2024, 04:58 PM

Default Sky Combat Ace RELENTLESS assault against Sun city and Lone Mountain

Parasitical Sky Combat Ace RELENTLESS assault against Sun city and Lone Mountain continues; Sky combat ace flies 9 miles west of VGT, just to TORMENT Las Vegans AND SENIOR Sun City residents.

Despite +900 signatures and numerous noise and safety complaints, sky combat ace INTENSIFIES its relentless assault against Sun City and homes of local residents nearby. Incompetent politicians, corrupt FAA and abusive Clark County nullifying numerous NOISE and safety complainants from our community, and putting our community on further NOTICE. They are in the cahoots with corrupt FAA, and abusive Clark county out here, one massive Mob, psychotically arrogant.

They've gotten away with illegal aerobatic dives right on top of our homes, now it's time for Another colluding, throttle punched, prop changed, intentional excessive targeted noise blasting five to ten of their E300s directly over homes of protesting residents, over and over ...

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-sca1.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-sca2.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-sca3.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-16.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-1.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-2.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-3.jpg

We've asked for rerouting of sky combat ace E300s (disperse these flightpaths), so they won't end up abusing the same households over and over, all the complaints and multiple requests for a SIMPLE rerouting of their loud E300s fallen into DEAF ears.

These are just some of heartfelt, emotional, and documented responses from our community, we are being IGNORED, by abusive Port authorities, corrupt FAA, Congresswoman LEE and congressman Horsford, City Council Palenske, Commissioner Miller and Mayor Goodman and Mayor Brown.

"This is an absolute joke, these aerobatic planes are monstrous and a disaster and have ruined Summerlin homes - such expensive and nice homes are just destroyed from an airport 10 miles away, we are being disregarded by the FAA as If no one under the planes exist or matter.... I say we ALL stop paying our property taxes until this is changed, then watch how quickly these a**holes do something about this.
Nothing screams death like an industry actively lead poisoning a nation, crashing into homes & private property & torturing and terrorizing anyone who dares to complain by their loud E300s while being protected by the feds and local GOV, which appear to participate" Rufus B.

"In what in the world a few flight schools and one rotten touring business (Sky Combat - banned in other cities) under the guidance of FAA and abusive Clark County George Sims engage in terrorizing residents, and they keep going on and on and on and keep provoking and provoking and provoking ... FAA's approved Nazi pilots are sending horrible noise and air pollution for miles and miles away from NLV airport and FAA bureaucrats and sleazy politicians don't give a damn how they have imposed these profound changes upon tens of thousands of residents, without any concerns for public health or any chance for public input. Spinless cowards" Alice T.

"FAA can do whatever they want because they have the backing of US congress, shame on US Congress for allowing FAA to walk all over the American people, they are allowing greedy aviation businesses banned in other cities to abuse seniors and hard working residents who pay a high premium to live here in this inflation. They are systematically dumping horrible noise and air pollution at low altitude right above our homes. This horrible abuse is subsidized by US taxpayers. FAA declines to comment and doesn't even care because they know they are wrong and they are getting their way anyway. Shame on US politicians who don't care about our calamity as result of FAA's atrocity, shame of this administration for allowing FAA to sabotage their citizens lives. Shame on all of you for not being sensitive to community concerns and ensuring that not one community bears the noise, but that there's a fair and common sense distribution in the vicinity of airports. Shame on you for not firing abusive Sky Combat Ace out of VGT. SHAME" Angela W.

“Total BS! We are in that direct path 215/ Ann rd (Vegas). I have personally sent multiple complaints to the FAA, they sent me the flight paths of over 400 flights per day! This flight path changed a year ago, it wasn’t directly over houses before, they claim they can’t fly further North because of military jets, BS!! F16’s fly thousands of feet higher. Something has to make this stop! says Timothy K.

"The noise from loud stunt planes is consistently above safe levels. Sky combat stunt planes are a TACKY embarrassment to City of Las Vegas and its immoral and unethical leadership. The awful sound is almost constant as one fades away another one starts. This is their playground now. They are ganging up against this neighborhood, They have refused to take alternative routes for noise mitigation. This will continue affect property values and has destroyed quality of life in this neighborhood. The word is getting out and No one would want to buy here, some of my neighbors have trouble selling already, The FAA and Clark County must stop ignoring the human impact of their decisions. this is borderline criminal, and those who've authorized this deliberate assault and attempt to abuse innocent residents are Anti-American psychopaths and criminals who should be face criminal prosecution" M SH.

"Can one of the useless politicians in Vegas break ranks with this greedy business and help us? The FAA and Clark County authorities do not care about us and want to make life for Sun City and Vegas residents HELL and unbearable. We cannot live with acrobatic planes, small planes or screaming commercials from harry Reid flying over our homes at low altitude every 10 min or so. Sometimes the rumble is constant and never leaves. One rumble disappears only to be replaces by another. It is adversely affecting our quality of life. I;m directly taking to congress and City officials, You want our vote, then do something about this mess. Urge the FAA and VGT Authority to do real with these cowboy flyboys and get some real data from installing ground sound monitors and come up with a solid solution for noise mitigation, instead of unleashing these monsters on top of homes" Craig CR

"I really enjoy living in this lovely and quiet Sun City neighborhood, that is, until I am off work for the weekend. The weekend that I break my back for 60+ hours a week to enjoy some relaxing time with family and friends, inside and out in my beautiful backyard. This sacred time and period of relaxation is not rife with the roar of excessively loud stunt planes and small planes engine turbines screaming overhead in looping phases like they are putting on an airshow right above my home, counting out another lost month.
When are you going to do something about this mess? This is horrible living condition which you’ve created for us, though your greed, incompetence, cruelty, abuse of power, and total irresponsibility to residents who pay a high premium to live here. Reroute these plane away from congested areas and Sun City homes, we don’t deserve to live like this" Abigail M

"These stunt planes, small planes and low flying helicopters have been roaring non-stop again The Congress has failed us by giving the FAA free pass to trample over our communities. FAA approves to be the most shameless government agency that sucks up to the command of the big money airline and aviation criminals banned in other city, because they have actually KILLED PEOPLE, and ruining our quality of life and health. The City of Vegas doesn’t have what it takes to follow Phoenix and sue the FAA for obstruction of justice and its illegal conducts, we should push our city officials to sue, or have a Class action suit against FAA's atrocity, and illegal act!! Whoever approved these concentrated flightpaths over congested areas [without environmental or sound studies) should get fired immediately. you are doing everything you can to ignore the suffering of the American people so you can have a cushy job and screw us out of a decent quality of life, , so we can sleep inside our own homes or relax during the weekends in order to be able to work and pay for your salaries and feed our families in this inflation" Becky M.

"how could One business get to create excessive noise that consistently bombard the same households over and over. we have asked for a impel change of flight paths, But they don't Care, they are criminals and we need to hold them accountable. I can't think of a worst nightmare. After spending all lifesaving, getting a huge mortgage and paying a lot of taxes for a house in this area which is far from VGT (9 miles away) and far the quality of life I was looking for. Ignoring this issue is borderline criminal and I am shocked that people live with this. I have no words to describe how angry and upset I am over this situation. THIS HAS TO STOP" Josh C.

"Torturing with noise. Excessive loud & repetitive noise is known to cause intense physical & mental suffering w/out leaving marks/proof and is banned by the Geneva Convention, yet general aviation & faa Collusion with knowing intent to cause intense emotional & physical distress. I hope the possible economic ‘benefit’ can justify the erosion of the life and chances of children with fractured sleep patterns? The American people are hurting you stupid inconsiderate *******" Carole J

"if you can't control the flyboy maverick wannabees, then shut down this business, finish them for good, this is simply a matter of public safety. They are abusing power along with the FAA and airport authorities" Sara L

"Absolute fraud at the highest level. Abuse of human rights, corruption and greed. It is hard for the ordinary person to fathom. When planes/airports have set in an area and wreaked havoc, criminally corrupt scumbag ace of Henderson" Will T

"I can't enjoy my home. I can't work at home, I can't open my windows to get fresh air. I certainly can't sit outside on my deck. I am a health provider. Children and adults need breaks from this noise for their physical and mental health. I have senior patients who live in Sun City and are being tormented by the noise, my parents live here and are suffering from anxiety and sleep disorders due to the noise torture. I am requesting that you disperse these flights in a just manner so that all neighborhoods and communities share the noise burden of these loud aerobatic planes" David W

"My father is on special medication and the noise is tormenting him even further, we can't move out of our homes, you a**holes. I can't live like this it is affecting my work performance, my mental health and overall well being. We should come together and sue Clark County, we should demand changes and have George sims FIRED, this guy is rotten to his core. he has been treating residents despicably and he is retaliating against protesting residents.along with stupid politicians who are all hiding behind their stupid aids, doing NOTHING. we are gonna email all of you every time low-flying planes and sky combat loud planes roar by our community, assaulting us repeatedly (which sometimes is literally 5 to 10 min a day if they go on all day) as often as they can. We will make as much noise about this issue as these b*****s have been making over our homes" Maya M

"What's up with all that? Our homes are a playground for disgusting aviation filth driven by lawlessness, theft and greed? How many planes and airports does a place need because the planet is absorbing the fumes, CO2 and horrendous noise pollution by that corrupt, vile industry. it's disgusting, total corruption and abuse of power by Clark county further abusing Sun City residents, these roaches are focused on Sun City now. FAA and useless federal / local politicians who won't lift a finger to help" Kent P

"Avaricious aviation industry and sky combat psychotic Mob have bent the regulator and complicit government lies through its teeth, the lying and abuse is blessed by the mayor, Clark County of GREEDY communist Anti-American b****s, FAA, City, Commissioner, congress) ... Just shocker" Tina C

"Unbelievable that Vegas residents have to list to the constant roaring of these jets flying completely over homes at such low altitudes, that we can actually see the colors on the planes. Does the FAA even think that maybe hearing these planes fly feet often less than a 1500 ft about your home every 5 to 10 min or so could possibly be annoying? It is horrifying to have to listen to this horrible loud noise all day and night long. Our city officials are doing nothing for us, we should not have to be subject to this type of living. Our mayor, City council and congresswoman are worthless and useless, they have no care for quality of life or safety of residents here, just the almighty buck" Sharon E

"I want Congress to give local governments within 5 miles of any airport runway the authority to impose hefty fees and fines on aerobatic planes, indexed by inflation, to provide resources for managing aircraft noise and for producing independent studies of aircraft noise problems. I want Congress and the FAA to recognize that aircraft noise is a public health issue. Environmental noise has traditionally been dismissed as an inevitable fact of life and has not been targeted or controlled to the same extent as other health risks.  A growing body of research linking noise to adverse health effects coupled with proactive legislation, primarily in the EU, is now driving change.  Environmental noise has often been referred to as the ‘forgotten pollutant’ but is now recognized as an environmental and public health issue which needs to be addressed.  The World Health Organization recently estimated that at least 1 million healthy life years are lost every year due to traffic-related noise in Western Europe.”  Source: Environmental Noise Pollution (2014) by Enda Murphy and Eoin King.  I want the FAA to establish health-based limits on environmental noise as the EPA, the World Health Organization and nearly every national and international organization responsible for protecting public health have done. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency recommends the DNL metric and 55 dB as the “level requisite to protect health and welfare with an adequate margin of safety.” Source: Information on Levels of Environmental Noise Requisite to Protect Public Health and Welfare with an Adequate Margin of Safety (1974) EPA . I want EPA to review the literature concerning the health effects of aircraft noise and emissions and recommend threshold criteria for protecting public health and well-being. I want sky combat stunt plane rerouted away from our community, we do not deserve to live with this toxic racketeering of a business, driven by filth, greed and theft. Put a stop to this madness NOW. change these flight paths away from densely populated residential homes. you are damaging people, you are destroying our communities" Kev M

"We have complained about incessant plane noise and no one is hearing us. these planes are low and loud right above our properties. They here here 50 times a day.Many neighbors have been complaining to Susie Lee's office and Palenske, Clark County George Sims and being singled out and IGNORED, we are really annoyed by Susie Lee's staff and Palenske, we talk to Sun City neighbors how you are being dismissive. My property tax went up and is going up again this year. We pay 10K a month to live here, these nice homes are being trashed by these abusive aviation businesses and on top of that they are rubbing us from health, safety and sanity, or any peace and quiet during the weekends, you have offered us a horrible quality of life. Do we need to march outside your offices and fancy homes to show how annoyed we are with your silence, ignorance and incompetence?. After all, we pay for you salaries so you keep abusing us" Kathy M

"I strongly support the petition to move sky combat ace out of NLV airport. they are routinely harassing Sun City and thousands of Las vegans. In our neighborhood the noise of roaring jet engines plagues residents from 7 am until well past midnight. We can hear the noise with windows closed and over television and normal conversation. It wakes up our grandchildren. It causes us to lose sleep and be in a constant state of anxiety. The noise is MAKING US SICK. This noise and constant harassment by these businesses has arisen since sky combat ace was moved here from Henderson. These planes should not be permitted to fly at low altitude over and over above congested residential areas (a policy already followed by numerous airports in EU). The noise is above 130 DB, (with doors/windows) closed. They are displaying their a heavy airshow right above our homes, 365 days a year. It is an embarrassment to City of las Vegas that you cannot manage to control such horrible noise and repeated abuse by this business, when other cities have long ago figured out how to protect their residents from such an intolerable nuisance and hazard. Oceanside has banned this business, Henderson just dumped them here. There is no excuse for our elected representatives to keep ignoring the plights of thousands of residents, you have FAILED at your job to even respond to legitimate noise, and safety issues of these businesses, they are running loose around our neighborhood around the clock. Put a stop to this MADNESS. Fire them out of NLV airport" Elaine SL

"These blood sucking aviation businesses are the same monsters who commit war crimes against innocent civilians overseas, while they spend their time at home torturing, terrorizing and tormenting American people, they are practicing their combat skills on top of our home, 24/7. Keep protecting this criminal racketeering empire of noise and toxic fumes" Sandy ST.

"The FAA and our local / Fed GOV have failed miserably, they cannot represent local communities. We have taxation & no representation. Sky combat ace should be changed with terrorism. These flights are a criminal assault on my community and those in Clark County and FAA who have authorized this terrorism are just criminals who should face prosecution for the suffering they have caused on the people they have tortured. This is state sponsored terrorism" Janet MR.

"Aviation criminal racket has become a terrorist organization,sponsored by the state and corporate politicians who are shafting hard-working residents. A year ago Las Vegas residents demanded alternatives to these flightpaths over homes and safety issues & we still don’t have them come to our neighborhoods to assault us. these criminals are flying in circles blasting sound for blocks to be heard, it’s terrorism!!! the general aviation has turned into one psychotic organized mob. We cannot live like this every single day!" David MU

https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...-out-of-kvgt/c
Attached Thumbnails
Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-untitled-8.jpg  

Last edited by nightowl2023; 02-09-2024 at 05:16 PM..

Old 02-10-2024, 04:58 PM

63 posts, read 69,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl2023 View Post
Parasitical Sky Combat Ace RELENTLESS assault against Sun city and Lone Mountain continues; Sky combat ace flies 9 miles west of VGT, just to TORMENT Las Vegans AND SENIOR Sun City residents.

Despite +900 signatures and numerous noise and safety complaints, sky combat ace INTENSIFIES its relentless assault against Sun City and homes of local residents nearby. Incompetent politicians, corrupt FAA and abusive Clark County nullifying numerous NOISE and safety complainants from our community, and putting our community on further NOTICE. They are in the cahoots with corrupt FAA, and abusive Clark county out here, one massive Mob, psychotically arrogant.

They've gotten away with illegal aerobatic dives right on top of our homes, now it's time for Another colluding, throttle punched, prop changed, intentional excessive targeted noise blasting five to ten of their E300s directly over homes of protesting residents, over and over ...

Attachment 248759

Attachment 248760

Attachment 248761

Attachment 248762

Attachment 248763

Attachment 248764

Attachment 248765

We've asked for rerouting of sky combat ace E300s (disperse these flightpaths), so they won't end up abusing the same households over and over, all the complaints and multiple requests for a SIMPLE rerouting of their loud E300s fallen into DEAF ears.

These are just some of heartfelt, emotional, and documented responses from our community, we are being IGNORED, by abusive Port authorities, corrupt FAA, Congresswoman LEE and congressman Horsford, City Council Palenske, Commissioner Miller and Mayor Goodman and Mayor Brown.

"This is an absolute joke, these aerobatic planes are monstrous and a disaster and have ruined Summerlin homes - such expensive and nice homes are just destroyed from an airport 10 miles away, we are being disregarded by the FAA as If no one under the planes exist or matter.... I say we ALL stop paying our property taxes until this is changed, then watch how quickly these a**holes do something about this.
Nothing screams death like an industry actively lead poisoning a nation, crashing into homes & private property & torturing and terrorizing anyone who dares to complain by their loud E300s while being protected by the feds and local GOV, which appear to participate" Rufus B.

"In what in the world a few flight schools and one rotten touring business (Sky Combat - banned in other cities) under the guidance of FAA and abusive Clark County George Sims engage in terrorizing residents, and they keep going on and on and on and keep provoking and provoking and provoking ... FAA's approved Nazi pilots are sending horrible noise and air pollution for miles and miles away from NLV airport and FAA bureaucrats and sleazy politicians don't give a damn how they have imposed these profound changes upon tens of thousands of residents, without any concerns for public health or any chance for public input. Spinless cowards" Alice T.

"FAA can do whatever they want because they have the backing of US congress, shame on US Congress for allowing FAA to walk all over the American people, they are allowing greedy aviation businesses banned in other cities to abuse seniors and hard working residents who pay a high premium to live here in this inflation. They are systematically dumping horrible noise and air pollution at low altitude right above our homes. This horrible abuse is subsidized by US taxpayers. FAA declines to comment and doesn't even care because they know they are wrong and they are getting their way anyway. Shame on US politicians who don't care about our calamity as result of FAA's atrocity, shame of this administration for allowing FAA to sabotage their citizens lives. Shame on all of you for not being sensitive to community concerns and ensuring that not one community bears the noise, but that there's a fair and common sense distribution in the vicinity of airports. Shame on you for not firing abusive Sky Combat Ace out of VGT. SHAME" Angela W.

“Total BS! We are in that direct path 215/ Ann rd (Vegas). I have personally sent multiple complaints to the FAA, they sent me the flight paths of over 400 flights per day! This flight path changed a year ago, it wasn’t directly over houses before, they claim they can’t fly further North because of military jets, BS!! F16’s fly thousands of feet higher. Something has to make this stop! says Timothy K.

"The noise from loud stunt planes is consistently above safe levels. Sky combat stunt planes are a TACKY embarrassment to City of Las Vegas and its immoral and unethical leadership. The awful sound is almost constant as one fades away another one starts. This is their playground now. They are ganging up against this neighborhood, They have refused to take alternative routes for noise mitigation. This will continue affect property values and has destroyed quality of life in this neighborhood. The word is getting out and No one would want to buy here, some of my neighbors have trouble selling already, The FAA and Clark County must stop ignoring the human impact of their decisions. this is borderline criminal, and those who've authorized this deliberate assault and attempt to abuse innocent residents are Anti-American psychopaths and criminals who should be face criminal prosecution" M SH.

"Can one of the useless politicians in Vegas break ranks with this greedy business and help us? The FAA and Clark County authorities do not care about us and want to make life for Sun City and Vegas residents HELL and unbearable. We cannot live with acrobatic planes, small planes or screaming commercials from harry Reid flying over our homes at low altitude every 10 min or so. Sometimes the rumble is constant and never leaves. One rumble disappears only to be replaces by another. It is adversely affecting our quality of life. I;m directly taking to congress and City officials, You want our vote, then do something about this mess. Urge the FAA and VGT Authority to do real with these cowboy flyboys and get some real data from installing ground sound monitors and come up with a solid solution for noise mitigation, instead of unleashing these monsters on top of homes" Craig CR

"I really enjoy living in this lovely and quiet Sun City neighborhood, that is, until I am off work for the weekend. The weekend that I break my back for 60+ hours a week to enjoy some relaxing time with family and friends, inside and out in my beautiful backyard. This sacred time and period of relaxation is not rife with the roar of excessively loud stunt planes and small planes engine turbines screaming overhead in looping phases like they are putting on an airshow right above my home, counting out another lost month.
When are you going to do something about this mess? This is horrible living condition which you’ve created for us, though your greed, incompetence, cruelty, abuse of power, and total irresponsibility to residents who pay a high premium to live here. Reroute these plane away from congested areas and Sun City homes, we don’t deserve to live like this" Abigail M

"These stunt planes, small planes and low flying helicopters have been roaring non-stop again The Congress has failed us by giving the FAA free pass to trample over our communities. FAA approves to be the most shameless government agency that sucks up to the command of the big money airline and aviation criminals banned in other city, because they have actually KILLED PEOPLE, and ruining our quality of life and health. The City of Vegas doesn’t have what it takes to follow Phoenix and sue the FAA for obstruction of justice and its illegal conducts, we should push our city officials to sue, or have a Class action suit against FAA's atrocity, and illegal act!! Whoever approved these concentrated flightpaths over congested areas [without environmental or sound studies) should get fired immediately. you are doing everything you can to ignore the suffering of the American people so you can have a cushy job and screw us out of a decent quality of life, , so we can sleep inside our own homes or relax during the weekends in order to be able to work and pay for your salaries and feed our families in this inflation" Becky M.

"how could One business get to create excessive noise that consistently bombard the same households over and over. we have asked for a impel change of flight paths, But they don't Care, they are criminals and we need to hold them accountable. I can't think of a worst nightmare. After spending all lifesaving, getting a huge mortgage and paying a lot of taxes for a house in this area which is far from VGT (9 miles away) and far the quality of life I was looking for. Ignoring this issue is borderline criminal and I am shocked that people live with this. I have no words to describe how angry and upset I am over this situation. THIS HAS TO STOP" Josh C.

"Torturing with noise. Excessive loud & repetitive noise is known to cause intense physical & mental suffering w/out leaving marks/proof and is banned by the Geneva Convention, yet general aviation & faa Collusion with knowing intent to cause intense emotional & physical distress. I hope the possible economic ‘benefit’ can justify the erosion of the life and chances of children with fractured sleep patterns? The American people are hurting you stupid inconsiderate *******" Carole J

"if you can't control the flyboy maverick wannabees, then shut down this business, finish them for good, this is simply a matter of public safety. They are abusing power along with the FAA and airport authorities" Sara L

"Absolute fraud at the highest level. Abuse of human rights, corruption and greed. It is hard for the ordinary person to fathom. When planes/airports have set in an area and wreaked havoc, criminally corrupt scumbag ace of Henderson" Will T

"I can't enjoy my home. I can't work at home, I can't open my windows to get fresh air. I certainly can't sit outside on my deck. I am a health provider. Children and adults need breaks from this noise for their physical and mental health. I have senior patients who live in Sun City and are being tormented by the noise, my parents live here and are suffering from anxiety and sleep disorders due to the noise torture. I am requesting that you disperse these flights in a just manner so that all neighborhoods and communities share the noise burden of these loud aerobatic planes" David W

"My father is on special medication and the noise is tormenting him even further, we can't move out of our homes, you a**holes. I can't live like this it is affecting my work performance, my mental health and overall well being. We should come together and sue Clark County, we should demand changes and have George sims FIRED, this guy is rotten to his core. he has been treating residents despicably and he is retaliating against protesting residents.along with stupid politicians who are all hiding behind their stupid aids, doing NOTHING. we are gonna email all of you every time low-flying planes and sky combat loud planes roar by our community, assaulting us repeatedly (which sometimes is literally 5 to 10 min a day if they go on all day) as often as they can. We will make as much noise about this issue as these b*****s have been making over our homes" Maya M

"What's up with all that? Our homes are a playground for disgusting aviation filth driven by lawlessness, theft and greed? How many planes and airports does a place need because the planet is absorbing the fumes, CO2 and horrendous noise pollution by that corrupt, vile industry. it's disgusting, total corruption and abuse of power by Clark county further abusing Sun City residents, these roaches are focused on Sun City now. FAA and useless federal / local politicians who won't lift a finger to help" Kent P

"Avaricious aviation industry and sky combat psychotic Mob have bent the regulator and complicit government lies through its teeth, the lying and abuse is blessed by the mayor, Clark County of GREEDY communist Anti-American b****s, FAA, City, Commissioner, congress) ... Just shocker" Tina C

"Unbelievable that Vegas residents have to list to the constant roaring of these jets flying completely over homes at such low altitudes, that we can actually see the colors on the planes. Does the FAA even think that maybe hearing these planes fly feet often less than a 1500 ft about your home every 5 to 10 min or so could possibly be annoying? It is horrifying to have to listen to this horrible loud noise all day and night long. Our city officials are doing nothing for us, we should not have to be subject to this type of living. Our mayor, City council and congresswoman are worthless and useless, they have no care for quality of life or safety of residents here, just the almighty buck" Sharon E

"I want Congress to give local governments within 5 miles of any airport runway the authority to impose hefty fees and fines on aerobatic planes, indexed by inflation, to provide resources for managing aircraft noise and for producing independent studies of aircraft noise problems. I want Congress and the FAA to recognize that aircraft noise is a public health issue. Environmental noise has traditionally been dismissed as an inevitable fact of life and has not been targeted or controlled to the same extent as other health risks.  A growing body of research linking noise to adverse health effects coupled with proactive legislation, primarily in the EU, is now driving change.  Environmental noise has often been referred to as the ‘forgotten pollutant’ but is now recognized as an environmental and public health issue which needs to be addressed.  The World Health Organization recently estimated that at least 1 million healthy life years are lost every year due to traffic-related noise in Western Europe.”  Source: Environmental Noise Pollution (2014) by Enda Murphy and Eoin King.  I want the FAA to establish health-based limits on environmental noise as the EPA, the World Health Organization and nearly every national and international organization responsible for protecting public health have done. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency recommends the DNL metric and 55 dB as the “level requisite to protect health and welfare with an adequate margin of safety.” Source: Information on Levels of Environmental Noise Requisite to Protect Public Health and Welfare with an Adequate Margin of Safety (1974) EPA . I want EPA to review the literature concerning the health effects of aircraft noise and emissions and recommend threshold criteria for protecting public health and well-being. I want sky combat stunt plane rerouted away from our community, we do not deserve to live with this toxic racketeering of a business, driven by filth, greed and theft. Put a stop to this madness NOW. change these flight paths away from densely populated residential homes. you are damaging people, you are destroying our communities" Kev M

"We have complained about incessant plane noise and no one is hearing us. these planes are low and loud right above our properties. They here here 50 times a day.Many neighbors have been complaining to Susie Lee's office and Palenske, Clark County George Sims and being singled out and IGNORED, we are really annoyed by Susie Lee's staff and Palenske, we talk to Sun City neighbors how you are being dismissive. My property tax went up and is going up again this year. We pay 10K a month to live here, these nice homes are being trashed by these abusive aviation businesses and on top of that they are rubbing us from health, safety and sanity, or any peace and quiet during the weekends, you have offered us a horrible quality of life. Do we need to march outside your offices and fancy homes to show how annoyed we are with your silence, ignorance and incompetence?. After all, we pay for you salaries so you keep abusing us" Kathy M

"I strongly support the petition to move sky combat ace out of NLV airport. they are routinely harassing Sun City and thousands of Las vegans. In our neighborhood the noise of roaring jet engines plagues residents from 7 am until well past midnight. We can hear the noise with windows closed and over television and normal conversation. It wakes up our grandchildren. It causes us to lose sleep and be in a constant state of anxiety. The noise is MAKING US SICK. This noise and constant harassment by these businesses has arisen since sky combat ace was moved here from Henderson. These planes should not be permitted to fly at low altitude over and over above congested residential areas (a policy already followed by numerous airports in EU). The noise is above 130 DB, (with doors/windows) closed. They are displaying their a heavy airshow right above our homes, 365 days a year. It is an embarrassment to City of las Vegas that you cannot manage to control such horrible noise and repeated abuse by this business, when other cities have long ago figured out how to protect their residents from such an intolerable nuisance and hazard. Oceanside has banned this business, Henderson just dumped them here. There is no excuse for our elected representatives to keep ignoring the plights of thousands of residents, you have FAILED at your job to even respond to legitimate noise, and safety issues of these businesses, they are running loose around our neighborhood around the clock. Put a stop to this MADNESS. Fire them out of NLV airport" Elaine SL

"These blood sucking aviation businesses are the same monsters who commit war crimes against innocent civilians overseas, while they spend their time at home torturing, terrorizing and tormenting American people, they are practicing their combat skills on top of our home, 24/7. Keep protecting this criminal racketeering empire of noise and toxic fumes" Sandy ST.

"The FAA and our local / Fed GOV have failed miserably, they cannot represent local communities. We have taxation & no representation. Sky combat ace should be changed with terrorism. These flights are a criminal assault on my community and those in Clark County and FAA who have authorized this terrorism are just criminals who should face prosecution for the suffering they have caused on the people they have tortured. This is state sponsored terrorism" Janet MR.

"Aviation criminal racket has become a terrorist organization,sponsored by the state and corporate politicians who are shafting hard-working residents. A year ago Las Vegas residents demanded alternatives to these flightpaths over homes and safety issues & we still don’t have them come to our neighborhoods to assault us. these criminals are flying in circles blasting sound for blocks to be heard, it’s terrorism!!! the general aviation has turned into one psychotic organized mob. We cannot live like this every single day!" David MU

https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...-out-of-kvgt/c
Thank you for your continued efforts. They are making a difference. I’m doing the same. I’m constantly contacting Mr. Sims, Councilwoman Allen-Palenske, Mayor Goodman, Commissioner Miller, and Congresswoman Lee. We will win this fight.

Old 02-12-2024, 02:34 PM

400 low flying planes/day - Hell-copters, parasitical sky combat ace and small planes blasting over Sun City, Summerlin and NW, every 5-10 minutes most days. Rogue aviation has become a serious problem for residents west of VGT. Why in the world would we want air vessels roaring over our homes all day?

We are under attack by parasitical sky combat ace, abusive Vegas Aviation, West Air flight training, and tourist Hell-copters and planes (Love Cloud), and other hobbyist pilots/flight schools routinely harassing and tormenting residents, targeting us with flybys, dives and low altitude maneuvers.

BUYERS BE AWARE: These are some of the screenshots from today; my neighbor bought a home for 800K in Sun City and she is having buyer's remorse already. On top of rogue aviation we are dealing with corrupt local and federal leadership that DO NOT CARE about the residents who live here. They only care about themselves and having a cushy job and screwing their constituents out of a decent quality of life.

They have DUMPED SKY COMBAT ACE FROM HENDERSON all OVER SUN CITY, SUMMERLIN AND NW HOMES, where parasitical sky combat ace + 400 low flying planes get to torment and harass seniors and residents 365 days a year (including Sundays and holidays). Just to be clear, we live 9 miles from VGT, to be terrorized hundreds of time a day, by aerobatic planes ripping over homes at full speed, displaying heavy war games on top of our homes.

Parasitical Sky combat ace flies to torment SUN CITY and thousands of local residents nearby.

Sky Combat ace LOVES playing their little war games over Sun City golf courses-homes/Lone Mountain , as much as 50 times a day, 365 day a year. The noise is 130 DB, even with doors/windows closed. They enjoy harassing and tormenting residents who just to be left alone and live peacefully without general aviation constant harassment and abuse.

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n21xt.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n763dt.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n739wx.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n2338y.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-n1465b.jpg

Is it me or there is A LOT more plane noise in North west Las Vegas recently? Has it impacted your area?-screen.jpg

SHAME ON US CONGRESS FOR ALLOWING AMERICAN PEOPLE TO BE A CALAMITY AS A RESULT OF FAA'S ATROCITY.

"We are making the accusation that FAA, City Council (Palenske), congresswomen Lee, congressman Horsford and local government (Mayor and commissioner) are aiding rogue aviation and at this point have intent to cause harm. How in the world is this normal? They have set up a foul recreational playground on top of our homes, where these abusive businesses get to torment and harass us as much as 50 to 100 times a day" Liam FR.

We want land back for new towns that are HEALTHY and NOT a playground for rogue aviation acoustically dive bombing our homes 24/7.

Voting is not enough. Millions do not want to live in this violent system denying basic human rights & respect of sovereignty.

Our claim against FAA and Local and fed GOV is JUSTIFIED.

For over over a year now residents in LV have demanded that the governance THAT WE FUND address the issue of noise pollution in our neighborhoods & they have actively ignored us.

We have asked for Sky Combat ace to be rerouted away from residential homes, just to have this abusive business TARGET us further with illegal aerobatic dives, flybys or low altitude maneuvers. This abusive business is paying cat and mouse game on top of our homes, and our "selected representatives" DO NOT CARE and won't lift a finger to help.

Our "selected representatives" HAVE BEEN IGNORING NUMEROUS NOISE AND SAFETY COMPLAINTS FROM OUR COMMUNITY, and PUTTING our community ON FURTHER NOTICE. https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...ce-out-of-kvgt

Reminder that 300,000+ aviation noise complaints (from long Beach to NY, to LA to Las Vegas) have been IGNORED by FAA and local and fed Gov.

What a rotten immoral, cruel, corrupt, and heartless LEADERSHIP we are dealing with.

"We pay 10K/month for a living space in this rogue ROTTEN system, just to have to listen to war games sounds, every 5 to 10 min, the evil thing is, they will come and set up a foul activity in a residential area and claim we have to move. The way we see it, this is pure land theft and a case of "eminent domain" government has transferred and fouled up our private property into a playground for drugged up pilots banned in other cities, with less than zero compensation to landowners who get to endure this relentless assault" Jim BL.

"Our lives and our neighborhoods are worthless, not only to the FAA and abusive Port Authority, but also to the people who represent us" Mary G.

"I live in Sun City with my wife and two young grand-children, and the low-flying air traffic is constant, some days, often times at a rate of three planes per minute. The air traffic has become increasingly noticeable during Feb/Mar 2023. Sky combat planes are out forcefully and relentlessly almost every day. We wonder why these planes are allowed to fly so low, so often and so loud? They are here all the time. The noise pollution is disruptive, hazardous, and not tolerable. I strongly support an independent noise study, in a step toward resolving this issue. I also strongly urge congress to honor your constituents and ban this business intense operations over congested areas, move them out of NLV airport. On a separate (but related) note, my 5yo granddaughter suffers from asthma, and her condition seems aggravated by higher counts of toxic pollutants and particulate matter coming from these low-flying planes" Clifton SL.

"We are fed up with low altitude carcinogenic stunt planes putting on heavy air show on top of our homes. despite a petition against them and many complaints, they are still harassing us. They are less than 1500 ft, such low altitude, the noise is awful and as one fades away the other one starts. Actions and environmental studies need to happen ASAP to stop this criminal act. We will vote to remove the representatives who do nothing to change this" Sharon E

"Are these businesses getting paid to cause psychological warfare in our neighborhood? It appears they are. Nothing about these abusive pilots diving on top of our homes and flying in circles makes sense. I just can’t believe your best is to come up with this blatant abuse of power, watching us suffer gleefully while sitting in your fancy offices, destroying our health and quality of life, while my daughter’s head is pounding from the repeat landings that shake our home for hours on end. How about acknowledging the idea that your targeting and attacking our community with noise and toxic fumes? something has to be done, there is no reason for the planes to be flying this low and often on top of a community.You are using war and conflict to enrich your own pockets. Not just overseas, all across US and against innocent Americans. Acknowledging your arrogance, barbarity and abusive behavior would be a good start. Absolutely applauding situation and living condition. Does the FAA think they are exempt for changing the flight paths over residential neighborhoods without anyone knowledge? What is Susie Lee and Palenske doing for us?, obviously nothing. it is going on a year now, and we still have these terrible businesses torture and harass us all day long with constant noise and target us with low altitude/dangerous dives" Charles L.

"Ten years ago we moved into our Summerlin home seeking peace of mind. In the past year, we are being tormented by loud aerobatic planes and small planes flying all the way from VGT to torment and harass us. My daughter and grandson live with me, she has a 9 month old and he is repeatedly being woken up. The stress and anxiety they put us through every day and they enjoy it. It is hard to make conversation inside our own home. We demand an independent noise study and more so for this air traffic abuse to stop! Do our local or federal reps even hear us, or you all have gone DEAF and blind, hiding behind your stupid aids, not even answering calls and emails?????? you re actively IGNORING this important life quality, public safety and health issue. We demand that this business be moved to an airport outside the City limit. NV has so much open space, yet this business goes out of its way to torment hard working residents. STOP ABUSING our children and seniors, just BECAUSE YOU COULD" Rob P.

"Airports used to be a place that you arrived to and landed in but now airports like VGT are used for stunt plane horror show by drunk and drugged up abusive pilots that want to joyride and torment and harass residents with horrible noise, fuel, and lead pollution. What a psychotic mob we are dealing with. Why we eat, shower, sleep, go to work & school, we have sky combat ace stunt planes, helicopters & small planes rumbling low over our homes, day and night. The City Council, FAA and congress should be defunded in favor of a new governance. We have a pandering chaotic gov't of NOTHINGNESS that does not care about our health, safety or peace. Shame on all of you for deregulating the airspace right above our homes and empowering these **** and giving them a FREE ride, at our expense". ANN LA https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...-out-of-kvgt/c

"SHAME on Congresswoman lee and Palenske for allowing this to go on. The most shameless agency after FAA is US congress, your GA pilots are NOTHING, but a bunch of terrorists high on psychedelic drugs, one massive mob terrorizing hard-working Las Vegans, under FAA's guidance" Will A. https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...-out-of-kvgt/c

"These increased harassment flyover our homes is nothing less than abuse of the powerless while big investors feast on this toxic aviation flight racket. A privileged minority of highly paid business elites, flyboy wannabes and government bootlickers making misery to residents who don't get a break. Affects a massive land area dismantled, for good along with the rest of the greed racket" Mike L https://www.change.org/p/move-sky-co...-out-of-kvgt/c

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbc1998 View Post
Thank you for your continued efforts. They are making a difference. I’m doing the same. I’m constantly contacting Mr. Sims, Councilwoman Allen-Palenske, Mayor Goodman, Commissioner Miller, and Congresswoman Lee. We will win this fight.

Last edited by nightowl2023; 02-12-2024 at 03:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas