Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2021, 10:21 PM

15,398 posts, read 7,464,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
https://www.precisionvaccinations.co...lities-updated
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

Besides the reported deaths there have been some very serious reactions requiring immediate treatment. My wife and I took the vaccine. Wife’s right lung is half the size of her left lung. I work in a hospital and part of my work is maintaining the ventilation for isolation rooms. At the peak of COVID I had to dress in a full body suit to repair ventilation in an isolation wing. My wife does not touch my laundry. I wash my clothes. One big red flag was protection given to the companies that produced the vaccine from liability of injuries or deaths attributed to their vaccine.
That protection is not unique to Covid vaccines. There are liability protection processes for ALL vaccines, measles, mumps, every vaccine. The Covid vaccine coverage is in a program called CICP(https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp), and covers these vaccines:
  • COVID-19
  • Marburg
  • Ebola
  • Nerve Agents and Certain Insecticides (Organophophorus and/or Carbamate)
  • Zika
  • Pandemic Influenza
  • Anthrax
  • Acute Radiation Syndrome
  • Botulinum Toxin
  • Smallpox

Other vaccines are covered under VICP https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html

Old 12-30-2021, 10:38 PM

37,442 posts, read 61,352,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
1. The natural immunity is not as good as vaccine immunity, and requires that you get Covid first. Covid is far more likely to kill you.
'Likely' to kill you?

0.005% of us is not 'likely'.

Quote:
... The Ivermectin is far more likely to kill you than the vaccine.
A government-approved licensed medication that has been in popular use for 50 years is likely to do what?

Old 12-31-2021, 05:53 AM

4,596 posts, read 6,350,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post

A government-approved licensed medication that has been in popular use for 50 years is likely to do what?
Which government and for the treatment of what ?

Old 12-31-2021, 07:04 AM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
OP's thread title: Vaccine mandate political with zero exemptions given

The fact that the mandate is applied to all without exemptions means it is 100% non-political and fair to all across the board.
Your logic is undeniable.

Old 12-31-2021, 07:06 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,344,385 times
Quote:
'Likely' to kill you?

I think your percentage is off.

Total us cases: ~54 million

Total deaths: ~800,000

That is 800,000/54,000,000 = 1.48%, or .0148

Old 12-31-2021, 07:08 AM

15,398 posts, read 7,464,179 times
Quote:
'Likely' to kill you?

The doses of Ivermectin used for "treating" Covid are dangerous. Ivermectin at standard doses has interactions with many other drugs.

0.005% death rate? I doubt it's that low. 0.5% maybe, or 0.05%

Old 12-31-2021, 07:16 AM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
That protection is not unique to Covid vaccines. There are liability protection processes for ALL vaccines, measles, mumps, every vaccine. The Covid vaccine coverage is in a program called CICP(https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp), and covers these vaccines:
  • COVID-19
  • Marburg
  • Ebola
  • Nerve Agents and Certain Insecticides (Organophophorus and/or Carbamate)
  • Zika
  • Pandemic Influenza
  • Anthrax
  • Acute Radiation Syndrome
  • Botulinum Toxin
  • Smallpox

Other vaccines are covered under VICP https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html
You’re mixing apples and oranges. Take anthrax for example. That vaccine was studied for years and inoculations were stopped 3 times over 10 years. 10 years of studies helped frame whether the anthrax vaccine was safe to use.

HHS has happy to put Covid vaccines on that list you’re conflating testing rigor when compared to far more researched vaccines such as polio, measles and malaria. Wait, why are these not on your list?!? That’s odd.

Smallpox studies? Lifetime of studies. Acute radiation “syndrome” treatment is simply a dose of Iodine.

Old 12-31-2021, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemstone1 View Post
Which government and for the treatment of what ?
I was responding to a post about Ivermectin.

In human medicine it is used as for parasitic infestations including head lice, scabies, river blindness, strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis. In veterinary medicine, the medication is used to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis.

It was discovered in 1975

The medication is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, and is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as an antiparasitic agent.

In 2018, ivermectin was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than one hundred thousand prescriptions. It is available as a generic medicine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

Old 12-31-2021, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
I think your percentage is off.

Total us cases: ~54 million

Total deaths: ~800,000

That is 800,000/54,000,000 = 1.48%, or .0148
Is 1.4% thought of as 'likely'?

Old 12-31-2021, 08:03 AM

4,596 posts, read 6,350,757 times
Quote:
I was responding to a post about Ivermectin.

In human medicine it is used as for parasitic infestations including head lice, scabies, river blindness, strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis. In veterinary medicine, the medication is used to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis.

It was discovered in 1975

The medication is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, and is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as an antiparasitic agent.

In 2018, ivermectin was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than one hundred thousand prescriptions. It is available as a generic medicine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

Quote:

Ivermectin is not a government approved/licensed drug to treat any virus, human or otherwise. The use of Ivermectin in the treatment of the Covid virus has not been sanctioned/approved by any US government entity, nor by any major US healthcare organization.

Whether one chooses to believe it is a treatment/prophylactic in the treatment of/against Covid is a personal choice, not one supported by medical science.

I have administered Ivermectin many times....to my farm animals that had internal parasites, or as a prophylactic against parasites. Does that mean I should consider using it on myself to treat an internal parasite, much less Covid...not a chance.....it is not approved for such use.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues