Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2008, 09:02 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,040,827 times

Advertisements

So when is the meeting in August gonna be? Sure would like to meet y'all, if its gonna be while I am home!
Will be in Poplar Bluff from 8/11 through the 14th.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2008, 07:58 AM

23 posts, read 86,476 times
Default pizza night

I have come to the conclusion that pizza night is set for July 8 at 7 at Arris in Springfield on E Republic Rd. For those who have not been there or don't know around the detour, you will take Hwy 60 (James River Freeway) to National Ave exit and go south to E Repulbic Rd. Turn left and it will be in the strip mall on the right side at one of the ends. Ask for the OTHCC table. I will let them know at the door to send you all there. I plan on calling about 6 and letting them know approx how many to plan for. Any idea who all is coming? My hubby is coming so there are 2 of us. Can't wait to meet you all.
Monana

Old 06-30-2008, 08:21 AM

870 posts, read 3,084,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
So when is the meeting in August gonna be? Sure would like to meet y'all, if its gonna be while I am home!
I am positive that we will schedule it while you are here! But, I will let our Prez, mrschilicooker make the final call. I can't wait to meet you in person!! Do I hear BOAT RIDE????LJ?

See you other peeps at Arris' on the 8th! Looking forward to meeting you, mr and mrs monana!!

Old 06-30-2008, 10:59 AM

791 posts, read 1,821,054 times
Default Count me In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monana View Post
I have come to the conclusion that pizza night is set for July 8 at 7 at Arris in Springfield on E Republic Rd. For those who have not been there or don't know around the detour, you will take Hwy 60 (James River Freeway) to National Ave exit and go south to E Repulbic Rd. Turn left and it will be in the strip mall on the right side at one of the ends. Ask for the OTHCC table. I will let them know at the door to send you all there. I plan on calling about 6 and letting them know approx how many to plan for. Any idea who all is coming? My hubby is coming so there are 2 of us. Can't wait to meet you all.
Monana
Unless my work schedule changes, you can count me in. Hubby is still undecided....er....I'm still workin' on him. hehehehe

So, now that makes 4....

Mmmmm Pizzaaaaaa,
Boof

Old 07-02-2008, 02:08 PM

33 posts, read 91,345 times
Default Hi to all

Glad to see you found your way around to our side of town there Cruzan!
the 8th in Sfield sounds "Great" to me and hubby will surely come if I mention "Pizza" Those of you that have met my hubby, know what i mean. If you want to ride with us Darlynn and Cruzan, let me know! Or we can ride with you, whatever! Hey, maybe we will accidently run into Brad

Old 07-02-2008, 06:30 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,659,252 times
Cool Party! Party! Party!

Hey, all! If we're gonna have a pizza party, count me in! And MrG, too...I'm pretty sure!

Whoohoo! Doin' the happy dance here! http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/TN-4880-danseuse.gif (broken link) Hahaha!

Hey, Boof! Tell yer dh that my dh is looking forward to seeing him again! They can talk about their love of wood!

I can't wait to see the rest of you again...and meet you, Monana...and Mr. Monana, of course!

It looks like we're gonna have a great crowd! Bring on the pizza!!!

Old 07-02-2008, 06:41 PM

95 posts, read 504,968 times
Add two more people to your count, husband and I will be attending our 1st meeting! Pizza sounds yummy.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:44 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,659,252 times
Cool Kshe's comin' to town?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Gosh! Poplar Bluff is a long ways away, girl! But, hey, if you can tell us when you can be out our way, we'll make sure we schedule something for that day and time! I think the August meeting will be down in Branson. I'm sorry I'm not sure where or when...or if it's even scheduled, yet. We try to be flexible, especially when someone will be visiting.

If Branson doesn't work but Springfield or Ozark does, that may still be an option. Another idea, if you can't come out our way is that maybe someone from further east can get together with you. I just want to discuss all the options and see what works for you.

I guess the first question is, "When do you think you can make it out our way?"
http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/TN-4822-carte-routiere.gif (broken link)

Old 07-02-2008, 08:01 PM

870 posts, read 3,084,121 times
Default Me soooo happy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.andMrs.Krinkle View Post
Add two more people to your count, husband and I will be attending our 1st meeting! Pizza sounds yummy.
Shhhh! Don't tell anyone, but the Kringles are coming!! Yippeeee!!!

Old 07-02-2008, 08:56 PM

791 posts, read 1,821,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
Hey, all! If we're gonna have a pizza party, count me in! And MrG, too...I'm pretty sure!

Whoohoo! Doin' the happy dance here! http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/TN-4880-danseuse.gif (broken link) Hahaha!

Hey, Boof! Tell yer dh that my dh is looking forward to seeing him again! They can talk about their love of wood!

I can't wait to see the rest of you again...and meet you, Monana...and Mr. Monana, of course!

It looks like we're gonna have a great crowd! Bring on the pizza!!!
MrsG, I talked to the Mr, and he said he'd go! Yeah!!!!! So, it's a go for us. I told him about talkin' 'shop' with MrG, and he says that sounds good. You know guys....they love to talk 'shop'. Mr Boof can also tell him about his adventures of fixing up his real shop. Either way, maybe we can get the guys to sit near each other so they can make conversation other than 'girl talk', ya know? hehehehe Heck, they get outta line, and we'll put 'em at their own table!!!!! LOLOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynn0217 View Post
Shhhh! Don't tell anyone, but the Kringles are coming!! Yippeeee!!!
Darlin, I think it's too late for that....hehehe The cats already outta da bag. But, at least you tried, huh? It will be very nice to finally meet Mr & Mrs Krinkle, MoNana, Cruzan, and Mr. Califokie.

And, as always, I'll be sure to bring my camera for those Kodak moments. MrsG, don't forget yours too....it never hurts to have different perspectives, and you do such a great job!

Well all, like Mrs G said, it looks like we're gonna have a great turnout this time. Yipeeeee! Now...can I join in that dance, MrsG???

Gettin' down with my bad self,
Boof
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area