Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2015, 09:26 AM

3,121 posts, read 3,094,163 times

Advertisements

Correction: The BLS added 4000 jobs to Kansas September total, making it 8000 for the month.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2015, 07:36 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
The KC star has a long history of really sh*tty journalism and dishonest numerical cherry picking.

This article in particular highlights that very point.

Numbers better for KS over 5 years than MO? Then look at one year of course!

You can bet the writer won't revisit the topic based upon good months now. lol.

Why pay for partisan\state rival hackery when I can get it here for free?

Old 11-30-2015, 08:14 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,234,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, there are at least 55,000 illegal immigrants working in the state so do the math. They are not just going agricultural work either but replacing citizens in construction/building trades, factories, etc. They also suppress wages and benefits here. Not to mention bleed the educational system due to "English as a Second Language", cost the state a bundle in welfare benefits. Yes, I am "Stumping for the Trump".

Unless someone is living among them, don't bother disputing the fact of what they do to a city and state that chooses to ignore the immigration laws over a long period of time.

"Under the table doesn't pay taxes".

Who is hiring these illegals?

Your right to stump for trump. YOU and Your kid are next in line for Trump to come after. Trump will say it's Your fault for bringing a developmentally disabled child into this world and your child will never contribute to society( by trumps standards) . Trump will say that we cannot mollycoddle all these mooches because they will never be contributors to society. . i am only doing the right thing by putting everyone of them in a group home and sending the bill to the parents.

I think this is TOTALLY WRONG.

You have my empathy for you and your situation i have read as you post over the last several months and seen that you concerns fall on deaf ears with Ks and recently your bitterness is directed at those not causing your problem.

Old 11-30-2015, 08:26 AM

Hey Mathguy!

Usually you give some very good arguments andfacts to back up your positions but you lost with this statement.

Lol the reason the KS side of the forum is full of threads like this is because if you pulled this crap in the other forums you'd get your threads deleted and infractions levied. "

Then! "Since I work with complex analytical issues for a living (for decades), it's frankly annoying to have to keep dealing with armchair "analytics" from people that can't even begin to scratch the surface of a proper, fair analysis."

Definitely not a good way to win friends and influence people" lol

By the way. you never have told us how high you can count! lol

Old 11-30-2015, 02:07 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Hey Mathguy!

Usually you give some very good arguments andfacts to back up your positions but you lost with this statement.

Lol the reason the KS side of the forum is full of threads like this is because if you pulled this crap in the other forums you'd get your threads deleted and infractions levied. "

Then! "Since I work with complex analytical issues for a living (for decades), it's frankly annoying to have to keep dealing with armchair "analytics" from people that can't even begin to scratch the surface of a proper, fair analysis."

Definitely not a good way to win friends and influence people" lol

By the way. you never have told us how high you can count! lol
Well since you are lost, let me help you out.

The first statement is an opinion. There is no data available that anyone can reference so if you have a different opinion then I sure won't be able to prove you wrong. *shrug*

The second statement refers to people taking data and butchering the review of it. As such they are completely unrelated statements.

This thread is clearly an example of the second statement. If you are unclear why, then read back over the thread and ask why they are just using 1-year. The 5-year tells a different story and then the last few months are on a clear uptick as well so maybe we just use those? lol...you can bet Brownback will use those to proclaim his plans are "working".

In case you have any doubts, I've previously stated a low opinion of Brownback and many of his policies.

I just know that like Chicago gets hammered by the right because of politics....KS gets the same unfair treatment from the left. A lot of garbage attack threads get started here.

Old 12-01-2015, 09:17 AM

Who is hiring these illegals? WHO WHO WHO?

Old 12-01-2015, 12:15 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,094,372 times
Quote:
Who is hiring these illegals?

Your right to stump for trump. YOU and Your kid are next in line for Trump to come after. Trump will say it's Your fault for bringing a developmentally disabled child into this world and your child will never contribute to society( by trumps standards) . Trump will say that we cannot mollycoddle all these mooches because they will never be contributors to society. . i am only doing the right thing by putting everyone of them in a group home and sending the bill to the parents.

I think this is TOTALLY WRONG.

You have my empathy for you and your situation i have read as you post over the last several months and seen that you concerns fall on deaf ears with Ks and recently your bitterness is directed at those not causing your problem.
I didn't bring a developmentally disabled child into this world. A lot of people with developmental disabilities, I think around 4,000 are on a waiting list for services. Services are so poor and dangerous that my son probably wouldn't live more than 3 or 4 months if he went into services. My child was denied the needed speech therapy and other services due to the cost of English As a Second language which is part of the budget for special education. Services for the mentally ill, physically and mentally disabled in KS are being cut in order to bring the cost while we continue to allow illegals to procreate like rabbits!

Quote:
Who is hiring these illegals? WHO WHO WHO?
Check to see who doesn't use e-verify in the cities in KS with a high percentage of "Hispanic" citizens or cities close by since they carpool in. Once they start enforcement when Trump or Carson become President, I have a few places that I am going to report.

And, when you care for an adult with developmental disabilities 24/7 and see that adult denied services or have reduced services then see anchor babies everywhere getting services with a smile, demanding more, more, more, you can come back and talk to me about "bitter" but until then I suggest you educate yourself about the cost, the crime, the disease along with the jobs that are being taken by the illegals or I could make other recommendations.

What I see is retail and fast food jobs coming in and, of course, since they pay so little, we the taxpayers subsidize that.

What happened to manufacturing jobs in KS? http://www.kansas.com/news/politics-...e31475267.html

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 12-01-2015 at 12:34 PM..

Old 12-03-2015, 08:22 AM

You are stumping for the very people that deny the services you want but were denied.
Why is that?

Browny and his bunch want t get rid of people like you and your child.

I would like to see these smiling anchor baby stats for Ks. I am open to education.

Has Brown and his bunch said this is why cuts for the services you desire?

IRRC The state considered you a mooch and told you with a smile that they were not going to pay you too stay home and take care of your child.You did say this in a previous post irrc

Old 12-03-2015, 11:39 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,094,372 times
Quote:
You are stumping for the very people that deny the services you want but were denied.
Why is that?

Browny and his bunch want t get rid of people like you and your child.

I would like to see these smiling anchor baby stats for Ks. I am open to education.

Has Brown and his bunch said this is why cuts for the services you desire?

IRRC The state considered you a mooch and told you with a smile that they were not going to pay you too stay home and take care of your child.You did say this in a previous post irrc
Google is your best friend. I have posted and you are well aware it, facts and figures related to illegal immigration in both the Illegal Immigration section and Elections section. You need go to one of those and support your candidate because she needs all the support she can get.

Your bias against people with disabilities is showing and I can tell you that it is getting old. No one in our family is breaking the law so maybe that is why I see it differently than you do.

Oh, you don't like Brownback, I don't really care. You do realize we have both Senators and Representatives that we elect and they have their hands in it all too.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 12-03-2015 at 11:56 AM..

Old 12-03-2015, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Google is your best friend. I have posted and you are well aware it, facts and figures related to illegal immigration in both the Illegal Immigration section and Elections section. You need go to one of those and support your candidate because she needs all the support she can get.

Your bias against people with disabilities is showing and I can tell you that it is getting old. No one in our family is breaking the law so maybe that is why I see it differently than you do.

Oh, you don't like Brownback, I don't really care. You do realize we have both Senators and Representatives that we elect and they have their hands in it all too.

You said:
Your bias against people with disabilities is showing and I can tell you that it is getting old.

You are definitely confused and surely must not know that i am Severely disabled from Polio at 1&1/2 years.
I only repeated what you put in a previous post. It was Kansas officials that said they would not pay you to stay home to take care of your child.I was the one that said they think you are the same as a mooch!Go back to the beginning of your threads and you will see that i have been on your side of your problems.I am the one that has seen you change the way you post on this forum.
I agree with you that ks money goes to illegals in many ways. Were every illegal in the state be deported the state will STILL treat you the way it does now. THEIR PLAN IS.Take away the money and they will go away. Even though you are
I am 63 yrs old and staunch conservatives have always treated me like dirt. They act like i want something from them. they act like i am trying to take something of theirs.

I am a very blunt person and did no time to hurt you feelings. i was
i was a Legal Guardian for a friend that was a Chronic PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC. i HAVE DEALT WITH THE STATE OF kS AND mO FOR HIS HEALTH CARE SINCE 1998.(darncaps) I empathize with your plight.
I got banned here at CD for the month of december for calling a guy a HYPOCRITE . After being away for a month i went back and immediately noticed how hard hearted so many are and i immediately noticed imo that you had changed and sounded colder and meaner yourself. That is all i meant to convey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas