Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2024, 06:58 PM

16,674 posts, read 8,384,368 times

Advertisements

Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2024, 09:29 PM

22,512 posts, read 12,057,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
How long? Probably until they're 65 and can collect Social Security.
Again, we've decided that we will look for a hotel in RI.

Old 04-16-2024, 10:56 AM

9,460 posts, read 11,216,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Again, we've decided that we will look for a hotel in RI.
Good luck. Dress like you're po and speak broken English with an accent and you may get a free upgrade.

Old 04-18-2024, 06:50 AM

3,438 posts, read 1,582,240 times
They won't kick migrant students out of the school even after they sexually assault. It's only going to get worse
https://share.newsbreak.com/6o7ccow0

The student was staying in a migrant hotel .

Old 04-18-2024, 07:15 AM

2,952 posts, read 5,209,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
They won't kick migrant students out of the school even after they sexually assault. It's only going to get worse
https://share.newsbreak.com/6o7ccow0

The student was staying in a migrant hotel .
Appalling!

Hadn't heard about this, at all...and it happened earlier, not yesterday.

So the local mainstream media and national media didn't see a need to report this! Hmmm ...I guess we're not surprised. And if we here hadn't heard this, I doubt most locally have, either.

I wonder which country she's from. Probably doesn't even matter at this point.

And isn't Kingston one of the first places migrants were sent from the infamous Martha's Vineyard event?

Wasn't this now shelter a decent Bayside Inn years ago, easily seen off Route 3 on a hill?

Maybe this student still lives at the Inn? I wonder how many months they're allowed? Is it nine for families and pregnant people? May as well get pregnant to extend the stay.

Plus, speaking Spanish as she assaults. I assume it's a female who did that his...maybe her male comrades will now feel comfortable doing similar in a female restroom!

Oh, I'm sure this "student" in eating well at the Inn...all that matters, eh?

I wonder how many of the these kinds of students are in Kingston's schools. Do they even attend class regularly? Plenty of interpreters?

She'll try this in a teacher's restroom next, perhaps, now that she's emboldened. Teachers now know to give her good grades, or watch out!

Isn't Kingston still a pleasant town overall, hopefully, despite this influx?

Old 04-18-2024, 08:17 AM

3,438 posts, read 1,582,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonguy1960 View Post
Appalling!

Hadn't heard about this, at all...and it happened earlier, not yesterday.

So the local mainstream media and national media didn't see a need to report this! Hmmm ...I guess we're not surprised. And if we here hadn't heard this, I doubt most locally have, either.

I wonder which country she's from. Probably doesn't even matter at this point.

And isn't Kingston one of the first places migrants were sent from the infamous Martha's Vineyard event?

Wasn't this now shelter a decent Bayside Inn years ago, easily seen off Route 3 on a hill?

Maybe this student still lives at the Inn? I wonder how many months they're allowed? Is it nine for families and pregnant people? May as well get pregnant to extend the stay.

Plus, speaking Spanish as she assaults. I assume it's a female who did that his...maybe her male comrades will now feel comfortable doing similar in a female restroom!

Oh, I'm sure this "student" in eating well at the Inn...all that matters, eh?

I wonder how many of the these kinds of students are in Kingston's schools. Do they even attend class regularly? Plenty of interpreters?

She'll try this in a teacher's restroom next, perhaps, now that she's emboldened. Teachers now know to give her good grades, or watch out!

Isn't Kingston still a pleasant town overall, hopefully, despite this influx?
I don't know anything about Kingston. I don't know where they were sent first after martas vineyard. I'm trying to find a news article on this but no luck if anyone can find it I would appreciate if you can link it why didn't they report this to the police?

Old 04-18-2024, 08:18 AM

23,755 posts, read 18,863,787 times
Us fools voted for this.

Old 04-18-2024, 08:20 AM

16,674 posts, read 8,384,368 times
I haven't heard anything about Kingston...so for whatever reasons that hasn't really made it in the news. I live right next to Kingston. There was a group of migrants sent to the Baymount hotel a while back. I'm not sure if they're still there.

oh wait according to this article they are still there and have been given bikes:

https://newbostonpost.com/2024/04/04...t-around-town/

Old 04-18-2024, 08:54 AM

10,049 posts, read 15,715,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
I don't know anything about Kingston. I don't know where they were sent first after martas vineyard. I'm trying to find a news article on this but no luck if anyone can find it I would appreciate if you can link it why didn't they report this to the police?
The Martha's Vineyard "visitors" were moved to the base on Cape Cod per orders of Gov. Baker.

Old 04-18-2024, 09:50 AM

2,952 posts, read 5,209,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
The Martha's Vineyard "visitors" were moved to the base on Cape Cod per orders of Gov. Baker.
Hmmm .. I thought only some were sent to the base...but others to Kingston. Or maybe Kingston happened later. Hmmm...I'll need to check later, out of curiosity.

I'd think the Boston Herald would salivate over a cover story, as well as certain local tv stations and even radio talk shows like Jeff Kuhner and Howie Carr on WRKO, as well as Dan Rea at night on WBZ

And I'll check if the Patriot Ledger which covers the South Shore but maybe not all the way to Kingston covered this school bathroom assault in Kingston.

But, maybe not, as I think the Patriot Ledger has had some staff cutbacks since being acquired (I think by USA Today). Plus the print version is much thinner nowadays, maybe even prior to changing hands. I subscribe online off and on with their cheap promo offer, but don't check the site regularly. But I do see a few interesting local stories still, and their entertainment column covering local live music seems very detailed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts