Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2021, 06:23 PM

64 posts, read 47,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviesandgames View Post
Do you research or just pick and chose things? its not like someone just said something against the prophet or allah

She went on loud speakers and said blasphemous things on multiple occasions after they kept on forgiving her.

Less than 100 people have been charged and died from blasphemy in the last 50 years

You seem to be upset about 'ignorant Americans' generalizing and spouting uninformed opinions about Pakistan while you vomit generalizations and ignorant opinions about Americans!
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2021, 08:48 AM

50,960 posts, read 24,450,069 times
I do think, to be fair, that we should give Pakistan credit when they exemplify a high degree of achievement. So let's give Pakistan credit for being in the top ten...in the Gloabl Terrorism Index (they are #7 out of 195 countires). Way to go, Pakistan! Keep up the good work! If you just keep trying you can beat out Yemen, Somalia, Syria, Nigeria, Iraq, and Afghanistan!

To be fair, I will point out, in regard to a couple of other posts, that it is true that India is only one step down at #8. And that did surprise me.

Old 06-28-2021, 10:08 AM

51 posts, read 34,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I do think, to be fair, that we should give Pakistan credit when they exemplify a high degree of achievement. So let's give Pakistan credit for being in the top ten...in the Gloabl Terrorism Index (they are #7 out of 195 countires). Way to go, Pakistan! Keep up the good work! If you just keep trying you can beat out Yemen, Somalia, Syria, Nigeria, Iraq, and Afghanistan!

To be fair, I will point out, in regard to a couple of other posts, that it is true that India is only one step down at #8. And that did surprise me.
You haven't heard about the Hindu nationalists huh? completely insane how they kill and murder innocents all throughout India.

Pakistan is underrated no doubt. There have been zero terrorist attacks in the beautiful north EVER, and hasn't been an attack in the last 10 years in major cities except Baluchistan

Old 06-29-2021, 09:00 AM

50,960 posts, read 24,450,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moviesandgames View Post
You haven't heard about the Hindu nationalists huh? completely insane how they kill and murder innocents all throughout India.

Pakistan is underrated no doubt. There have been zero terrorist attacks in the beautiful north EVER, and hasn't been an attack in the last 10 years in major cities except Baluchistan
Oh really? Scroll down to the bottom of this where the attacks are listed by year:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tan_since_2001

Old 06-29-2021, 10:56 AM

574 posts, read 378,134 times
A total obsession with India. And a totally misdirected effort trying to promote a Muslim country on a western message board. Nobody likes your country, nobody wants to go there. If you again brag about how many tourists than why are you here? Why do you sound so desperate?

Old 06-29-2021, 03:32 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,508,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie60 View Post
A total obsession with India. And a totally misdirected effort trying to promote a Muslim country on a western message board. Nobody likes your country, nobody wants to go there. If you again brag about how many tourists than why are you here? Why do you sound so desperate?
I don’t mind him promoting his own country, but he needs to stick to that and stop using it as a pretext to bash India or put down other places like Brazil.

Old 06-29-2021, 08:57 PM

30,682 posts, read 18,307,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
I don’t mind him promoting his own country, but he needs to stick to that and stop using it as a pretext to bash India or put down other places like Brazil.
Agreed. While I disagree that Pakistan is the most underrated country in Asia, I can respect that some feel that it is. But the India bashing is bizarre. You shouldn't have to put down another country to boost your own country.

Old 07-01-2021, 06:45 PM

64 posts, read 47,518 times
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-rights.html

Does it breach the human rights of convicted Pakastani sex traffickers to be deported to Pakistan!??

Old 07-01-2021, 11:02 PM

300 posts, read 357,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I have visited there, stayed awhile, but not for tourism.

But could this country be considered “underrated” for reasons like supporting the Taliban? Not to mention hiding Bin Laden?

But if you are trying to imply that the people in Pakistan are friendly, I can buy that to a certain extent. I did meet a lot of people in the country and had mostly pleasant conversations.

Lastly, women traveling alone and LGBT people shouldn’t visit Pakistan. If I had a gay family member, or a female family member who was intent on touring Pakistan alone, I’d do my best to talk them out of it. However, if you are male and are interested in an adventure tour type of vacation, I’d sign off on going to Pakistan.

Sorry if this post offends anyone, but the truth is the truth.
This is PURE LIE. There are plenty western solo female travelers visiting Pakistan without any issues.

https://youtu.be/Dv75wGwQ2t4

Old 07-01-2021, 11:04 PM

300 posts, read 357,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie60 View Post
"Please come visit us and spend money". "We have less terrorism now".

I cant wait.
You do realize that PAKISTAN has 3rd most English speakers in the entire world?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia